Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 63 to 93 of 141

Thread: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

  1. #63
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    WESTSIDE SIDE RADIO LIVE NOWWWWWWWWW

    http://breal.tv/

  2. #64
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default WESTSIDE RADIO - XZIBIT & BREAL & YOUNG DE & KING T

    WESTSIDE RADIO 4 LIFE!!!



  3. #65

    Default Re: WESTSIDE RADIO - XZIBIT & BREAL & YOUNG DE & KING T

    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    WESTSIDE RADIO 4 LIFE!!!


    GAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
    [img width=600 height=478]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/FAS_ThIzZ/Danielle4.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]"ReSpEcT tO tHoSe ThAt EaRn It, HoNoR tO tHoSe ThAt DeSeRvE iT"[/size]

  4. #66
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: WESTSIDE RADIO - XZIBIT & BREAL & YOUNG DE & KING T

    Quote Originally Posted by ItZ oN 187
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    WESTSIDE RADIO 4 LIFE!!!


    GAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

  5. #67
    OGloco in full effect!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor-CAL 530
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    We need more people from eazy-ecpt.com to participate, last night only 3 of us were repping the site. Not only tha,t do it cuz you get to put your input on what a rapper should name an album, its the only time the public gets to "talk" to rappers....20X or Xplain yourself....LOL IN OTHER WORDS JUST CHECK IT OUT, THEY DONT CHARGE!!!!!!
    HIP HOP IS A CULTURE THAT WILL NEVER DIE, JUST EVOLVE


  6. #68
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* TH

    i agree with ogloco...i was gonna write something like this but thought i would get
    dissed or some stupid reply back, anyways Xzibit gots a new album hes working on
    & he wants the fans to choose a name for the album with 2010 in the name.

    example what ogloco said in his post 1) 20X 2) Xplain Yourself

    & also Julio G is gonna be telling whole bunch of stories about him & different
    artists especially Eazy-E

    anywayz support westside radio by tuning & chatting with artists
    hes gonna have alotta artists on there.

    Julio G calls it the future of Radio's...soon or later u wont be listening to wack commercial
    radios....u aint gotta listen to commercials...u can drink, smoke, swear, they aint got
    no bosses, its a free world on the internet do wtf u feel like doing, talk about whatever
    u like, just keepin it real n shit on there.





  7. #69

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    Damn, I always miss it!! >

  8. #70
    Cold187umKilla
    Guest

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice32
    Damn, I always miss it!! >
    same here i been tryna watch this but i always miss it

  9. #71
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    WESTSIDE RADIO 2NITE 10PM...LIVE FROM EAST L.A....JULIO G & TONY G...1580 KDAY MIXMASTERS...WEST UP.. http://lnk.ms/4VYtg RT

  10. #72
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default LIVE NOW ........... WESTSIDE RADIO ............ WITH JULIO G & TONY G

    WESTSIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

  11. #73

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD


    WEST SIDE RADIO
    If Muhamed doesn't go to the mountain , then the mountain will come to Muhamed .

  12. #74
    OGloco in full effect!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor-CAL 530
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    once again only 4 of us repping eazy-ecpt.com.....julio g told a story about the E...I am not going to say it cuz I am an asshole like that...lol maybe some other day...you may ask why is OGloco being such a dick, well so you can check it out.... the website is www.stickam.com/breal.....oh yeah if you read this and you were not checking it out last night you MISSED out....loved the way julio g imitates the E...lol
    HIP HOP IS A CULTURE THAT WILL NEVER DIE, JUST EVOLVE


  13. #75
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* TH

    yesterday's show was pretty dope!!!
    Tony G ripped it up on the turntables...In couple weeks
    dj crazy toones & nipsey hussle gonna be in the studio
    & not sure next week or 3 weeks but kurupt gonna be
    coming into the studio...love westside radio!!!
    You get to interact with the Artists.

    Ya Julio G told an Eazy-E story, he said he never told anyone the
    story b4 so we were the first ones to hear it on Westside Radio.

    Don't ask me to Xplain the story lol


  14. #76

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,470
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    Explain or DL will come rape you. He cums in peace.
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.






  15. #77

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    yeah yesterday show was tight , i was kicked for 24 hours ;D ;D ;D
    If Muhamed doesn't go to the mountain , then the mountain will come to Muhamed .

  16. #78
    Cold187umKilla
    Guest

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* TH

    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    yesterday's show was pretty dope!!!
    Tony G ripped it up on the turntables...In couple weeks
    dj crazy toones & nipsey hussle gonna be in the studio
    & not sure next week or 3 weeks but kurupt gonna be
    coming into the studio...love westside radio!!!
    You get to interact with the Artists.

    Ya Julio G told an Eazy-E story, he said he never told anyone the
    story b4 so we were the first ones to hear it on Westside Radio.

    Don't ask me to Xplain the story lol

    cmon dopeman tell me the story.....and tell me how i can listen in cuz when i tried i couldnt get it to work then ill start listenin everyshow

  17. #79

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* TH

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    yesterday's show was pretty dope!!!
    Tony G ripped it up on the turntables...In couple weeks
    dj crazy toones & nipsey hussle gonna be in the studio
    & not sure next week or 3 weeks but kurupt gonna be
    coming into the studio...love westside radio!!!
    You get to interact with the Artists.

    Ya Julio G told an Eazy-E story, he said he never told anyone the
    story b4 so we were the first ones to hear it on Westside Radio.

    Don't ask me to Xplain the story lol

    cmon dopeman tell me the story.....



  18. #80
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD


    Westside Radio Live in 1 hour 45 minutes!!!!!






    http://www.stickam.com/breal

    or

    http://www.breal.tv



  19. #81
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default WESTSIDE RADIO LIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WESTSIDE RADIO 2NITE 10PM http://lnk.ms/32t5V JOIN US AS WE BREAK
    1 MILLION VIEWS JULIO G AND TONY G..STR8 WESTCOAST ...

  20. #82

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    YO GHETTO make sure u send a link or whateva to julio so he can play ur trackz on Westside Radio

    [quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

  21. #83
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    WESTSIDE RADIO 2NITE 10PM WERE BACK @ IT..STICKAM.COM/BREAL....RAW REAL AND UNCUT....NO COMMERCIALS...NO PROGRAM DIRECTORS...NO SUCKA D.J.S>>>RADIO IS DEAD....THIS IS THE NEW SHIT...TRUST ME...TELL ME A D.J. WHOS REPPED FOR THE WEST LIKE ME...1986-1580 KDAY>2010 W.S.R....NO ONE...FUCK WITH ME.......JULIO G


    LIVE NOW!!!!!


    http://www.stickam.com/breal

  22. #84
    Cold187umKilla
    Guest

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    WESTSIDE RADIO 2NITE 10PM WERE BACK @ IT..STICKAM.COM/BREAL....RAW REAL AND UNCUT....NO COMMERCIALS...NO PROGRAM DIRECTORS...NO SUCKA D.J.S>>>RADIO IS DEAD....THIS IS THE NEW SHIT...TRUST ME...TELL ME A D.J. WHOS REPPED FOR THE WEST LIKE ME...1986-1580 KDAY>2010 W.S.R....NO ONE...FUCK WITH ME.......JULIO G


    LIVE NOW!!!!!


    http://www.stickam.com/breal
    once again i cant figure out how to listen to this

  23. #85
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    cold u get it to work bro

  24. #86
    Cold187umKilla
    Guest

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    cold u get it to work bro
    nah cuz

  25. #87

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    WESTSIDE RADIO 2NITE 10PM WERE BACK @ IT..STICKAM.COM/BREAL....RAW REAL AND UNCUT....NO COMMERCIALS...NO PROGRAM DIRECTORS...NO SUCKA D.J.S>>>RADIO IS DEAD....THIS IS THE NEW SHIT...TRUST ME...TELL ME A D.J. WHOS REPPED FOR THE WEST LIKE ME...1986-1580 KDAY>2010 W.S.R....NO ONE...FUCK WITH ME.......JULIO G


    LIVE NOW!!!!!


    http://www.stickam.com/breal
    once again i cant figure out how to listen to this
    me too



  26. #88
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    WESTSIDE RADIO 2NITE 10PM WERE BACK @ IT..STICKAM.COM/BREAL....RAW REAL AND UNCUT....NO COMMERCIALS...NO PROGRAM DIRECTORS...NO SUCKA D.J.S>>>RADIO IS DEAD....THIS IS THE NEW SHIT...TRUST ME...TELL ME A D.J. WHOS REPPED FOR THE WEST LIKE ME...1986-1580 KDAY>2010 W.S.R....NO ONE...FUCK WITH ME.......JULIO G


    LIVE NOW!!!!!


    http://www.stickam.com/breal
    once again i cant figure out how to listen to this
    me too
    when u go to

    http://www.stickam.com/breal

    what happens?


  27. #89
    OGloco in full effect!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor-CAL 530
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    Every one was just making fun of the techno DJ and the irany dude, hella funy show...I was drinking Jack Daniels...Dam fucken Julio was hella high....funny show last nigh...LOL
    HIP HOP IS A CULTURE THAT WILL NEVER DIE, JUST EVOLVE


  28. #90
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    WESTSIDE RADIO LIVE NOW!

    http://www.stickam.com/breal


  29. #91

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    Finally watchin it!!!
    West side radiiooooo!

  30. #92
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice32
    Finally watchin it!!!
    West side radiiooooo!


  31. #93
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    9,866
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: THE OFFICIAL 1580 KDAY OG MIXMASTERS JULIO G x TONY G - *WESTSIDE RADIO* THREAD



    TONIGHT SPECIAL GUEST ON WESTSIDE RADIO IS KOOL DJ SHEAK ONE @ 10PM..! DON'T MISS TONIGHT'S SHOW.. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK IT OUT FROM WWW.BREAL.TV



    WESTSIDE RADIO 2NITE 10PM..BREAL.TV..OVER 1.5 MILLION VIEWS..YOU CAN WATCH..YOU CAN CHAT WITH US..AND ENJOY SOME GOOD MUSIC..WITH THE BEST D.J.S FROM THE WEST.....WE ON SOME NEW SHIT...FUCK WITH US



    http://www.stickam.com/breal

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Julio G / WestSide Radio is BACK! on KDAY @935kday @@juliog1580kday
    By hiphopthug95rip in forum West Coast Shit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2013, 08:19 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 08:38 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 11:09 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 05:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 02:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •