Thread: MIGHTY D.R. TRUE STORIES: Teenager Passes Out Marrying Cow He Had Sex With

Super Moderator

Default MIGHTY D.R. TRUE STORIES: Teenager Passes Out Marrying Cow He Had Sex With

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/home/...ex-with/380095

A Balinese teenager caught in the act of intercourse with a cow passed out on Friday when he was forced to marry the animal in a ceremony witnessed by hundreds of curious onlookers.

As the Jakarta Globe reported earlier in the day, Ngurah Alit, 18, an unemployed youth from the seaside village of Yeh Embang in Jembrana, was caught stark naked positioned behind the cow in a rice paddy field.

In his defence, Alit admitted to the act of bestiality but claimed the cow, which he believed was a young and beautiful woman, had wooed him with flattering compliments.

As part of a Pecaruan ritual, a ceremony to cleanse the village of the unholy act of a man mating with a cow, Alit was forced to “marry” the animal.

Alit, however, according to Detik.com, passed out surrounded by locals and police, who were attempting to prevent a number of journalists from covering the spectacle.

It is unclear whether or not he got to say “I do.”

Alit’s collapse prompted his mother to begin screaming hysterically, while other family members shouted at photographers not to take pictures.

“Poor kid. He’s actually a quiet kid,” said one villager.

As part of the ceremony, Alit’s victim and new bride was drowned in ocean.

Alit, on the other hand, was symbolically drowned and bathed on the beach.

“Only his clothes were thrown into the sea,” the villager said.

Village chief Ida Bagus Legawa declared that the village had been “cleansed” from the “defilement from the incident.”

Default Re: MIGHTY D.R. TRUE STORIES: Teenager Passes Out Marrying Cow He Had Sex With

Shit man.
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.

Default Re: MIGHTY D.R. TRUE STORIES: Teenager Passes Out Marrying Cow He Had Sex With

Jerry Springer ;D

God damn what the fuck are you guys talking about lolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Alit admitted to the act of bestiality but claimed the cow, which he believed was a young and beautiful woman, had wooed him with flattering compliments.

I hate them slutty ass cows. Don't they have any principles?

Can't wait for the next episode of Mighty D.R. True Stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.

Alit, however, according to Detik.com, passed out surrounded by locals and police, who were attempting to prevent a number of journalists from covering the spectacle.

It is unclear whether or not he got to say “I do.”

Alit’s collapse prompted his mother to begin screaming hysterically, while other family members shouted at photographers not to take pictures.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D oh lord. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Sheeeiiiit.

[size=16pt]Watts, shut the fuck up.

If I wanted proof that God is not real I'd just read the Bible-Mighty D.R.

Porch Monkeys. I took it back.

So This Happened To DL Right?
    REST IN PEACE CHARLY AND JASMINE I LOVE YOU BOTH FOREVER!

Thread Information