Thread: Bizzy Bone & Tomica Wright.??

Default Bizzy Bone & Tomica Wright.??

this is from an interview from Allhiphop.com.

Bizziy Bone : Well, before I knew that the interview came out, and what’s always cool about me, is I understand where things are emanating from. You know what I mean, I don’t trip like that. I don’t catch attitudes or get extra mad. I know how to control that. “Hey, Bizzy ain’t shit,” or “da-da-da-da-da.” I know better than that. I can stand up for myself without anybody knowin’ about it. Without tellin’ anybody. But at the same time, I cannot allow certain things to be said, and not stand up and say that’s not right. I haven’t gotten paid for one interview ever! And never have asked for such an absurd request! If anything, Ruthless and the owner of Ruthless after Eazy passed away, could have been putting things in their mind. “Well, he’s not showin’ up because – ” No, I’m not showin’ up because I sued you for my solo rights and I’m doin’ my own damn thing! That’s why! And, of course, there’s always been me understanding, hey, if you gon’ take five dollars from me, shame on you, but if I let you take the next five, shame on me. And that’s just the way that it is.

I can’t accept that. It’s not right. And what really, really drove me away from the Ruthless Records thing is when the young lady came on to me. And the young lady tried to throw herself at me in return for my loyalty to her label, instead of throwin’ money at me. If you want loyalty to your business, they pay your f**kin’ employees! Gotdamn! Your body is not enough. Your lil temple ain’t worth that to me. This is before Ray J and Kim Kardashian was messin’ around. I can go get a Kardashian, you know, before they hit it big – she way flyer, way more bomb than what I’m lookin’ at! You can get that anywhere! But ain’t nomuthaf**kin’ piece of boo-kie worth millions and millions of dollars. And that’s just the honest to goodness truth why Bizzy left the Ruthless situation. And I said it in Thugz Cry: “We keepin’ the lights on at Ruthless / But I’m not f**kin’ the boss / Lookin’ at me sexy, take yo’ clothes off / But my d**k will go soft.” I put it right out there!

And she knew exactly what I was sayin’. That’s why she had people in the studios listening to what I was sayin’. She had, like, lil spies. Like, while I was recording and things of that nature, listening to the things that I was saying. And we caught ‘em. You know, we threw ‘em out the studio, and, you know, you get heated because you want to be free in your mind. You want to be able to grow, you want to be able to eventually say, hey, maybe she kind of wanted me because I’m a nice-lookin’ fella. But afterwards you start to understand, she don’t even like me! You know, what kind of a dumbass would I be, that if you have absolutely no fucking interest in me whatsoever, but you comin’ on to me …

We lookin’ at the stars ‘cause I done went and picked up a couple of bags of Mary J for my n***as that she was sellin’ us, havin’ us sign paperwork. “It’s legal now so it’s cool.” And, you know, we sittin’ up there, we lookin’ at the stars and I’m just waitin’ to get back, I’m rollin’ up blunts, you know, doin’ my thing. Waitin’ to get all these mufuckin’ bags to my homeboys. And we at the top of this mountain cliff lookin’ at all these stars and I looked at her and I said, “What do you want from me?!” ‘Cause it was just a dead silence and shit. And I’m like, “I’m ready to go, let’s go.” … “No, wait a minute, wait a minute.” … I’m like, oh, damn, what the f**k, I mean, yeah stars are beautiful, I’ve seen ‘em before (laughter). Hell yeah, gotdamn beautiful! And that’s “gotdamn” with a T, G-O-T-D-A-M-N.

But – so then she looked at me and she said, “You know …” And immediately, you know when a mufucka tryin’ to give some. First of all, Eazy died of AIDS. But I wasn’t even thinkin’ of that. I wasn’t even on that. I was like, oh hell nah! Take me to the studio right the f**k now! Right now! Let’s go NOW! She’s like, “Okay, okay, okay, gosh, okay.” And I’m like, yeah! And from that point on, I let everybody know what was going on, what had happened. And nobody took it serious. Nobody. I’m like, well, look, I think I’ma have to kill some muthaf**kin’ body. Look, I’m crazy as f**k, I got psychiatrist papers since a kid. I’m only gon’ do seven years. Y’all n***as agree majority that I’ma be able to do this? (Mockingly): “Man, you trippin’ man, you trippin’. You trippin’.” I’m like, you know what? I’m out. I am out! That was around, like, ’97. Put out the record in ’98, started suin’ everybody for my solo rights.

So basically Tomica was tryna mess around with Bizzy after Eazy passed.?

Default Re: Bizzy Bone & Tomica Wright.??

I think that's not true. She didn't mess around on him when they were dating.

What The Fuck?
    Last edited by esco; 04-23-2011 at 07:32 PM.
    See Ya Around Buddy Boy...

Yup. Bizzy left Bone because he felt that Tomica was on sum depressed/desperate shit after E passed away.

And in his mind.....he was saying to himself......"Mane Fuck no. Im not gonna fuck my loyalty up wit my nigga E by hittin his widow & suffer the same fate like he did."

Crazy shit mane.

~J-Bone: Thuggish Ruggish/Ruthless Louisiana Bone Thug (225)~

"Standing on the corner straight slanging rocks...aaaawwwww SHIT! Here comes the muthaphukkin cops!"- Eazy-E

B.O.N.E. 4 LIFE.

She really tried to mess with him? That's kinda low. Especially since Eazy had died i know some people move on after. But i think it should take awhile at least a year. I'm curious about this did she end up having AIDS too? I'm only asking because I am not sure. Not trying to be funny or anything I am curious because i know she was still with him when he died right? Or maybe she didn't catch it and got lucky? Sorry if this has already been asked before.

Yup why do you think that HM was so edited because Tomica was bitter that she didnt get with Bizzy (also Paul McCartney wouldnt let him sample a Beatle's song) but yeah think about it Tomica just isnt a good business woman thats my opinion

Well I don't know what's true or not because I wasn't there, but she did get married again and have another child or more after he died sooooo..... Also, I truly don't mean to sound harsh or anything but if this is so that she tried to sleep with Bizzy after Eazy died, what's the difference? I mean we all know good and well Tomica was not the only girl he was seeing! At least it wasn't when he was alive, or was it?

You guys are right about Tomica. She's a terrible buisness woman. Eazy worked his ass off to get that record label and she ran it into the ground. All she did was collect the checks and do nothing for E's legacy. As for her sleeping with Bizzy? Don't know about that one. I have heard that she slept with the members of BTAH but I don't know if that's true or not.

Bizzy is real. Nothing more, nothing less. He's no motherfucker, who just tells some stories or something. He was down for Ruthless and was no snitch. Bizzy was really loyal to Eazy, and of course he wouldn't start something with her and I think, this action disturbed his view towards to her.
    Did she really had a crush on him, or there was something different about, nobody knows really of us, exept Bizzy & Tomica.
    But I must say that It's really fucked up, that Heavenz Movie got cut like that.

Bizzy & Tomica Really Did not get along with each other even when Bone was still with Ruthless I saw on a Bone thugs DVD when Bizzy was talking he said " Why the fuck tomica Leave and shit cause I Accidently ran Krayzie bone off? She ain't have to Leave she Leavin Like Alright! Bizzy calls tomica the Black Widow from what I heard in one of his solo songs!

Thread Information