Thread: Any Last Werdz Video Info

Default Any Last Werdz Video Info

http://www.youtube.com/v/Rzc1gYu6l_Q

"Any Last Werdz" is the second and final single from Eazy-E's EP, It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa. It features Kokane and Cold 187um.

The single was released in 1994 as the follow up to the popular Real Muthaphuckkin G's. Produced and written by Above the Law's Cold 187um. "Any Last Werdz" did find some success on the charts, making it to #69 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and #5 on the Hot Rap Singles, but the video set itself apart from anything else Eazy-E had done before and made it a visual classic being the last video ever shot before his death.
    Music Video

The song was released with a music video directed by Edward Louderback, cinematography by Richard Henkels and produced by Louderback & Henkels (who both just graduated from the Art Center College of Design) and used Border Films as the production company. In the video, Eazy-E kills somebody and is seen at his death bed with graphic images seen through the video to visualize the pain with any last words or thoughts compelled in the last moments of his life. Throughout the video you can see members of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony (Layzie Bone, Krayzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, and Flesh-n-Bone), Dirty Red, Cold 187um, Kokane, and Toker (of Brownside) in the back.

Toker's cameo
    Video Backstory

Border Films was taken to court and lost for never paying Edward Louderback or Richard Henkels, Border Films claimed "bankruptcy," though Border were fully paid by Ruthless Records. This last full video by Eazy-E was shelved due missing footage by Border Films, but when most of the footage finally "re-surfaced," Louderback and Henkels stated many of the dark, beautiful scenes were missing that made the story complete. Luckily we are still left with the last legacy of Eazy-E. Any Last Werdz was never aired on tv.
    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

Default Re: Any Last Werdz Video Info

Quote Originally Posted by horchatax3
    "Any Last Werdz" is the second and final single from Eazy-E's EP, It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa. It features Kokane and Cold 187um.

The single was released in 1994 as the follow up to the popular Real Muthaphuckkin G's and was both written and produced by Above the Law's Cold 187um."Any Last Werdz" did find some success on the charts, making it to #69 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and #5 on the Hot Rap Singles, but the video set itself apart from anything else Eazy-E had done before and made it a visual classic being the last video ever shot before his death.

-----------------Music Video-----------------

The song was released with a music video directed by Edward Louderback, cinematography by Richard Henkels and produced by Louderback & Henkels (who both just graduated from the Art Center College of Design) and used Border Films as the production company. In the video, Eazy-E kills somebody and is seen at his death bed with graphic images seen through the video to visualize the pain with any last words or thoughts compelled in the last moments of his life. Throughout the video you can see members of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony (Layzie Bone, Krayzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, and Flesh-n-Bone), Dirty Red, Cold 187um, and Kokane in the back.

-----------------Video Backstory-----------------

Border Films was taken to court and lost for never paying Edward Louderback or Richard Henkels, Border Films claimed "bankruptcy," though Border were fully paid by Ruthless Records. This last full video by Eazy-E was shelved due missing footage by Border Films, but when most of the footage finally "re-surfaced," Louderback and Henkels stated many of the dark, beautiful scenes were missing that made the story complete. Luckily we are still left with the last legacy of Eazy-E. Any Last Werdz was never aired on tv.
    Cool. alot of great information.
    Where did you get this info from?
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip

The single was released in 1994 as the follow up to the popular Real Muthaphuckkin G's and was both written and produced by Above the Law's Cold 187um."Any Last Werdz" did find some success on the charts, making it to #69 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and #5 on the Hot Rap Singles, but the video set itself apart from anything else Eazy-E had done before and made it a visual classic being the last video ever shot before his death.

The song was released with a music video directed by Edward Louderback, cinematography by Richard Henkels and produced by Louderback & Henkels (who both just graduated from the Art Center College of Design) and used Border Films as the production company. In the video, Eazy-E kills somebody and is seen at his death bed with graphic images seen through the video to visualize the pain with any last words or thoughts compelled in the last moments of his life. Throughout the video you can see members of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony (Layzie Bone, Krayzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, and Flesh-n-Bone), Dirty Red, Cold 187um, and Kokane in the back.

Everything is from wiki, except the video backstory part I found on youtube
    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

so this isnt reliable?

[quote author=datd00d link=topic=19698.msg255014#msg255014 date=1280156813]
    [quote author=horchatax3 link=topic=19698.msg255012#msg255012 date=1280153372]
    How does this shit work? 
    [/quote]
    Just grab your penis and stroke it.
    [/quote]
    BATTLECAT & HOLY-D
    http://holy-d.com/

cool. sounds pretty accurate and believable.
    very interesting.

thanks for hooking it up.
    i posted it on the main site.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Quote Originally Posted by Afroman

so this isnt reliable?
    Probably I see most of it is true I know the video was too "graphic" and was never aired on mtv just like buddah lovaz
    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

I have that video in my collection.

I think i received it when i bought the album at werehouse music.
    they were giving them out to the first people to buy the album.

Cool, is there anything special about it, like a intro to each video?
    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

i dont think so. i dont even remeber. i think just the ruthless records logo and the end of the video.

interestin info
    much thanks

Super Moderator

Yeah... I have it too. I have 3 copies. I ordered the CD, Tape, & LP. I got three copies. I got mine from the old Blockbuster Music when I pre-ordered it. I also received 3 (of the same) books too. I posted the pics on here at one time.

& Cold 187um did not produce & write "Real Muthaphukkin G'z" as the info states. He did produce "Any LAst Werdz".
    <br />

We can also see Toker from Brownside in the video (1:25)

Quote Originally Posted by Rthls
    Nice find
    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by Rthls
    Nice find

Cool Re: Any Last Werdz Video Info

* Cool. Very interesting info. This is my favorite video and my favorite song.

Quote Originally Posted by Codeine View Post
    & Cold 187um did not produce & write "Real Muthaphukkin G'z" as the info states. He did produce "Any LAst Werdz".
    Yo Codeine it says The single was released in 1994 as the follow up to the popular Real Muthaphuckkin G's and was both written and produced by Above the Law's Cold 187um

They don't mean he wrote & produced both Real Compton City G's & Any Last Werdz,they're saying Any Last Werdz was a follow up to Real Compton City G's & Any Last Werdz was both written & produced by Cold 187um

Propz for tha info.

Thread Information