Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 31 of 34

Thread: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    From colbycolb.com

    http://www.colbycolb.com/cms/?p=2046

    Its a bit short and I'm not sure if this has already been posted, sorry if it has.
    Just remember : It's YOUR real time and YOUR real life!

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    i haven't heard this interview b4
    thankz 4 posting this.

  3. #3
    WICKED
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Nice, but nothing new in it

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    i want this interview on my pc.
    how can i rip this interview?

  5. #5
    Administrator dopeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    10,072
    Rep Power
    83

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    good lookin out boo boo lol
    props!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by SIPPIN ON A 40
    i want this interview on my pc.
    how can i rip this interview?
    yeah i want it too

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by Yu-lekz
    Quote Originally Posted by SIPPIN ON A 40
    i want this interview on my pc.
    how can i rip this interview?
    yeah i want it too
    If you download this software called Real Player SP everytime your mouse scrolls over something like a youtube video or any other media piece a 'Download This Video' button will appear automatically when you play it, if not you can right click on the media piece and click Download This Video To RealPlayer.

    http://uk.real.com/realplayer

    If you have problems with this link tell me because it might only work in the UK where I live.
    Just remember : It's YOUR real time and YOUR real life!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    good lookin out boo boo lol
    props!
    You're Welcome
    Just remember : It's YOUR real time and YOUR real life!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by SIPPIN ON A 40
    i haven't heard this interview b4
    thankz 4 posting this.
    You're Welcome.
    Just remember : It's YOUR real time and YOUR real life!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by YoBooBooAndYoBaby
    Quote Originally Posted by Yu-lekz
    Quote Originally Posted by SIPPIN ON A 40
    i want this interview on my pc.
    how can i rip this interview?
    yeah i want it too
    If you download this software called Real Player SP everytime your mouse scrolls over something like a youtube video or any other media piece a 'Download This Video' button will appear automatically when you play it, if not you can right click on the media piece and click Download This Video To RealPlayer.

    http://uk.real.com/realplayer

    If you have problems with this link tell me because it might only work in the UK where I live.
    ty

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by Yu-lekz
    Quote Originally Posted by YoBooBooAndYoBaby
    Quote Originally Posted by Yu-lekz
    Quote Originally Posted by SIPPIN ON A 40
    i want this interview on my pc.
    how can i rip this interview?
    yeah i want it too
    If you download this software called Real Player SP everytime your mouse scrolls over something like a youtube video or any other media piece a 'Download This Video' button will appear automatically when you play it, if not you can right click on the media piece and click Download This Video To RealPlayer.

    http://uk.real.com/realplayer

    If you have problems with this link tell me because it might only work in the UK where I live.
    ty

  12. #12
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,408
    Rep Power
    154

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by YoBooBooAndYoBaby
    From colbycolb.com

    http://www.colbycolb.com/cms/?p=2046

    Its a bit short and I'm not sure if this has already been posted, sorry if it has.
    Never heard this before.
    Great find.
    i just linked it on the front page !
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  13. #13
    THGIRW-CIRE/RIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by SIPPIN ON A 40
    i haven't heard this interview b4
    thankz 4 posting this.


  14. #14
    Super Moderator horchatax3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    King City, California, USA
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Propz
    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

  15. #15
    Casual T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,875
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    thanks i like hearing or see things like this that you rarely see or hear too often

  16. #16
    Super Moderator horchatax3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    King City, California, USA
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Yu-lekz post rip audio of interview
    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

  17. #17

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by horchatax3
    Yu-lekz post rip audio of interview
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/819100134bbd336a/

  18. #18
    Super Moderator horchatax3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    King City, California, USA
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by Yu-lekz
    Quote Originally Posted by horchatax3
    Yu-lekz post rip audio of interview
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/819100134bbd336a/
    Thanks
    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

  19. #19

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by horchatax3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yu-lekz
    Quote Originally Posted by horchatax3
    Yu-lekz post rip audio of interview
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/819100134bbd336a/
    Thanks
    VIDEO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKSylpbCFXY

  20. #20
    Casual T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,875
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Thanks Yu-Leks i dont understand why people upload all the rare stuff to YouTube its called rare for a reason as soon as it hits YouTube scratch that as being rare....millions of p[eople could see that in 1 hour...rare is seldom seen, hard to find.....it is not difficult to type in Eazy E at YouTube so how can it stay rare up on there.. THINK use your brain keep it for Eazy-ECPT or personal use just like we doing with the Rock Doc hopefully that wont get out....it ruins the whole buzz when you see it over & over & over...you get tired of it so much faster than if you were to see it once every month or something

  21. #21
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    11,481
    Rep Power
    34

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Nice interview. Eazy is cool as always ;D Much thanks

  22. #22
    THGIRW-CIRE/RIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by REALAZZDAEKUM
    Thanks Yu-Leks i dont understand why people upload all the rare stuff to YouTube its called rare for a reason as soon as it hits YouTube scratch that as being rare....millions of p[eople could see that in 1 hour...rare is seldom seen, hard to find.....it is not difficult to type in Eazy E at YouTube so how can it stay rare up on there.. THINK use your brain keep it for Eazy-ECPT or personal use just like we doing with the Rock Doc hopefully that wont get out....it ruins the whole buzz when you see it over & over & over...you get tired of it so much faster than if you were to see it once every month or something
    Yeah, I agree. Forget the word RARE if people put whatever here and there...


  23. #23

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by THGIRW-CIRE/RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by REALAZZDAEKUM
    Thanks Yu-Leks i dont understand why people upload all the rare stuff to YouTube its called rare for a reason as soon as it hits YouTube scratch that as being rare....millions of p[eople could see that in 1 hour...rare is seldom seen, hard to find.....it is not difficult to type in Eazy E at YouTube so how can it stay rare up on there.. THINK use your brain keep it for Eazy-ECPT or personal use just like we doing with the Rock Doc hopefully that wont get out....it ruins the whole buzz when you see it over & over & over...you get tired of it so much faster than if you were to see it once every month or something
    Yeah, I agree. Forget the word RARE if people put whatever here and there...
    where is the word RARE niggaz???

  24. #24

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by Yu-lekz
    Quote Originally Posted by THGIRW-CIRE/RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by REALAZZDAEKUM
    Thanks Yu-Leks i dont understand why people upload all the rare stuff to YouTube its called rare for a reason as soon as it hits YouTube scratch that as being rare....millions of p[eople could see that in 1 hour...rare is seldom seen, hard to find.....it is not difficult to type in Eazy E at YouTube so how can it stay rare up on there.. THINK use your brain keep it for Eazy-ECPT or personal use just like we doing with the Rock Doc hopefully that wont get out....it ruins the whole buzz when you see it over & over & over...you get tired of it so much faster than if you were to see it once every month or something
    Yeah, I agree. Forget the word RARE if people put whatever here and there...
    where is the word RARE niggaz???
    i have no videos calld rare

  25. #25
    Casual T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,875
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by Yu-lekz
    Quote Originally Posted by Yu-lekz
    Quote Originally Posted by THGIRW-CIRE/RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by REALAZZDAEKUM
    Thanks Yu-Leks i dont understand why people upload all the rare stuff to YouTube its called rare for a reason as soon as it hits YouTube scratch that as being rare....millions of p[eople could see that in 1 hour...rare is seldom seen, hard to find.....it is not difficult to type in Eazy E at YouTube so how can it stay rare up on there.. THINK use your brain keep it for Eazy-ECPT or personal use just like we doing with the Rock Doc hopefully that wont get out....it ruins the whole buzz when you see it over & over & over...you get tired of it so much faster than if you were to see it once every month or something
    Yeah, I agree. Forget the word RARE if people put whatever here and there...
    where is the word RARE niggaz???
    i have no videos calld rare
    This interview right here isn't something you see or hear everyday like Real Compton City G'z or Only if you want It or Neighbourhood Sniper......i bet alot of us here haven't heard about this interview til now....& now it's up at YouTube > BRAINS people
    Yu-Leks ive seen alot of your videos at YouTube with all the Eazy pics from the "Rare pics thread" from here....you think those will be rare now...that is a very popular site(YouTube) where millions of people go to every second of the day......those pics were put in the Rare pics section because they are RARE & here you are taking them & posting them up at YouTube smh

  26. #26
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,408
    Rep Power
    154

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by REALAZZDAEKUM
    Thanks Yu-Leks i dont understand why people upload all the rare stuff to YouTube its called rare for a reason as soon as it hits YouTube scratch that as being rare....millions of p[eople could see that in 1 hour...rare is seldom seen, hard to find.....it is not difficult to type in Eazy E at YouTube so how can it stay rare up on there.. THINK use your brain keep it for Eazy-ECPT or personal use just like we doing with the Rock Doc hopefully that wont get out....it ruins the whole buzz when you see it over & over & over...you get tired of it so much faster than if you were to see it once every month or something
    Its good to post on youtube. the point is to spread the word and let Eazy fans hear something that is public and somewhat rare.
    Its not that rare anyways since it was found online. so next best thing to do is post it around and share it.


    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  27. #27

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip
    Quote Originally Posted by REALAZZDAEKUM
    Thanks Yu-Leks i dont understand why people upload all the rare stuff to YouTube its called rare for a reason as soon as it hits YouTube scratch that as being rare....millions of p[eople could see that in 1 hour...rare is seldom seen, hard to find.....it is not difficult to type in Eazy E at YouTube so how can it stay rare up on there.. THINK use your brain keep it for Eazy-ECPT or personal use just like we doing with the Rock Doc hopefully that wont get out....it ruins the whole buzz when you see it over & over & over...you get tired of it so much faster than if you were to see it once every month or something
    Its good to post on youtube. the point is to spread the word and let Eazy fans hear something that is public and somewhat rare.
    Its not that rare anyways since it was found online. so next best thing to do is post it around and share it.




    your right

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    CITY OF ANGELS
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    some rare shit, good lookin out

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    nice interview

  30. #30

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    Dope Shit Homie very Nice Drop
    IM NOT RELIGIOUS BUT WRONG OR RIGHT, THAT'S ME


                                                                                              -EW-

  31. #31

    Default Re: Dec 3, 1993 - Eazy E talks up his Beef with Dr. Dre/Suge at RadioActive

    thanks 4 this audio



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Eazy-E & DJ Yella - Live (1993/4)
    By Chilly in forum Eazy-E
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 10:40 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 01:02 AM
  3. KOKANE talks about how the Snoop beef started
    By esco in forum Above The Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 06:43 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 04:56 AM
  5. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 09:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •