Thread: FBI releases documents on Tupac Shakur (Eazy-E name is mention in the documents)

Default FBI releases documents on Tupac Shakur (Eazy-E name is mention in the documents)

Today the FBI released some official documents regarding Tupac Shakur and in the documents Eazy-E name is mentioned. According to the FBI documents both 2pac & Eazy-E received death threats and was extorted for money from the same organization. The documents was filed 14 yrs ago but the FBI has finally decided to release them today following the Notorious B.I.G. documents which was released last week by the FBI... Let me kno wat y'all think about all this? Plz leave some feed back. Visit both links below. The source where I found the article at. Also visit the Official F.B.I. website where the documents was released at. Thanks!

Source: http://music-mix.ew.com/2011/04/13/f...orist-threats/

Official F.B.I website: http://vault.fbi.gov/Tupac%20Shakur%...%20of%201/view

Default Re: FBI releases documents on Tupac Shakur (Eazy-E name is mention in the documents)

heller had eazy killed

Default Re: FBI releases documents on Tupac Shakur (Eazy-E name is mention in the documents)

lazy bone said it. he really think heller killed E with some of those injection with aids.

--- [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDOxTQ7kvws&feature=related"]YouTube - Layzie Bone Talks About The NWO and Who Killed Eazy E[/ame]

this is old it has been posted before

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-E View Post
    Today the FBI released some official documents regarding Tupac Shakur and in the documents Eazy-E name is mentioned. According to the FBI documents both 2pac & Eazy-E received death threats and was extorted for money from the same organization. The documents was filed 14 yrs ago but the FBI has finally decided to release them today following the Notorious B.I.G. documents which was released last week by the FBI... Let me kno wat y'all think about all this? Plz leave some feed back. Visit both links below. The source where I found the article at. Also visit the Official F.B.I. website where the documents was released at. Thanks!

Source: http://music-mix.ew.com/2011/04/13/f...orist-threats/

Official F.B.I website: http://vault.fbi.gov/Tupac%20Shakur%...%20of%201/view
    here is a german article from july 19.1993

http://www.focus.de/magazin/archiv/n...id_141718.html

they called them self Fourth Reich Skinheads

eazy-e was on there deathlist,but i dont think that they have something to do with eazys death

Quote Originally Posted by Realazzdaekum View Post
    this is old it has been posted before
    Whats old?? If u are referring to the documents being old than yes u are correct. They was filed 14 yrs ago but yesterday was the first time that the FBI has actually released these documents.

cooooooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-E View Post
    Whats old?? If u are referring to the documents being old than yes u are correct. They was filed 14 yrs ago but yesterday was the first time that the FBI has actually released these documents.
    There was a thread posted a year or a couple of years ago with links to the FBI documents concerning Tupac & Eazy... the source was thesmokinggun...

Quote Originally Posted by Yu-lekz View Post
    here is a german article from july 19.1993

http://www.focus.de/magazin/archiv/n...id_141718.html

they called them self Fourth Reich Skinheads

eazy-e was on there deathlist,but i dont think that they have something to do with eazys death
    Yea i remeber this ! crazy shit.

In BNK Eazy-E talks shit bout them. "A 30.06 with the scope, I make a skin head brain bust all across the west coast"
    Atleast thats what i always thought.
    I dont think they had anything to do with Eazy's deat either.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

There was a thread posted a year or a couple of years ago with links to the FBI documents concerning Tupac & Eazy... the source was thesmokinggun...
    Yea this was released a few years ago.
    but i do noticed that they have released more documents. im guessing this is a updated or more pages from the investigations.

very interesting.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

EAZY MUTHAPHUKKIN E Dangerous187's Avatar

I read them documents like a month ago lol
    Intresting shit though.
    "I'm The Dream Catcher but, Nothing but Nightmares I Caught"

"Tell Ya Momma To Get Off Of My Tip, I Have No Time To Give Her My Dick"

eazye always #1

32 post lol

Quote Originally Posted by bad91teg View Post
    32 post lol
    what do u mean?

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip View Post
    Yea i remeber this ! crazy shit.

In BNK Eazy-E talks shit bout them. "A 30.06 with the scope, I make a skin head brain bust all across the west coast"
    Atleast thats what i always thought.
    I dont think they had anything to do with Eazy's deat either.
    Yeah i heard years ago that Eazy was on their list of people they were planning to assassinate & i do also think that Eazy was talking about them in that line from BNK because of the that...i think Chuck D was another one supposedly on that list...can't remember but i think Cold187um was talking about it

I totally agree Heller had something with eazy's death and its a shame

thats crazy

Damn, that's shits crazy. But, interesting

nice old legend

Thread Information