Thread: Brand New Shit!!! - B.G. Knocc Out @knoccie ft. Eazy E - Low Ryders [2011]

Default Brand New Shit!!! - B.G. Knocc Out @knoccie ft. Eazy E - Low Ryders [2011]

BG Knocc Out says as a favor to all my fans for being patient with me on the cd's here's a free song for you all. download it for free on twitrax. and it will be on itunes, cdbaby, amazon, etc for free download also. thank u all for the love and support

Default Re: Brand New Shit!!! - B.G. Knocc Out @knoccie ft. Eazy E - Low Ryders [2011]

maybe it's just me but seems like the vocals are off beat unless that's the way it's suppose to be but anyways cool track thanks

Default Re: Brand New Shit!!! - B.G. Knocc Out @knoccie ft. Eazy E - Low Ryders [2011]

Quote Originally Posted by Realazzdaekum View Post
    maybe it's just me but seems like the vocals are off beat unless that's the way it's suppose to be but anyways cool track thanks

No Prob Bro!

Thank's! sounds good.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

This track iz hella sick!!!
    Uselly I would be like another "Swtichez" remix, but this track is tight!!! Only dude missing is Dre'sta on this track and it's wrap!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo8DFvTWfXI&feature=autoshare"]BG Knocc Out ft Eazy E - Low Ryders - YouTube[/ame] i made a video yesterday

Super Moderator

That's cool of Knocc Out

Thanks !
    I bought the album for pre-order yesterday, I look forward to this project. Sure it will be dope. We need the level of "Real Brothas" (1995), that is real hihop !

Quote Originally Posted by caviarman View Post
    Thanks !
    I bought the album for pre-order yesterday, I look forward to this project. Sure it will be dope. We need the level of "Real Brothas" (1995), that is real hihop !
    no prob bro, this song ain't on the new album "Eazy-E's Protege"

Yep, more than 15 years after i'm still listening this album in my car cause the sounds where real shit, real OG westcoast sounds, more than 15 years after you know fans are waiting for an other high level of this album.
    Sure the new cd will have bomb tracks and pure ear candy like "50:50 luv", "Real brothas", "Everyday all day" etc...
    Keep real man don't forget you're the "Real Muthaphuckkin G's", your sounds must stay in the Real History of Hihop, you know the story with big H of westcoast hihop not muthaphuckkin mainstream hiphop or crunk etc... which destiny are to finish erased from mp3 players!!
    Real G's, real sounds, real songs, real Cds for real fans in a real world not a pimper's paradise like hihop is becoming nowadays.
    Thanks again for everything, stay true as you are bro and keep the memory of real westcoast.

Nice track, thanks so much

dope track,thanks!

This is a tight track, be sure to pick up "Eazy-E's Protege"! Altohugh this track isn't on it, it's definetely worth the hard earned dollars. Support BG Knoccout and keep his music pumping!

That tracks hot. Eazy E's Protege is straight fire too.. If ya aint got it u should deff cop it
    Again and again, from beginnin to end it's my nutz onya chin

yea i just got that shit its fuckin killer

no prob guys..can't wait for BG Knocc Out's New Album Dropping In December!.....WEST!

neither can I !

Quote Originally Posted by erjavc View Post
    neither can I !
    wonder if Dresta is still releasing his album in November?

God bless the Godfather of Gangsta Rap...WestCoast luv, fam! Props to Eazy-ECPT.

Cool Re: Brand New Shit!!! - B.G. Knocc Out @knoccie ft. Eazy E - Low Ryders [2011]

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge_Eazy View Post
    That's cool of Knocc Out
    Like Not other whatsoever

This song is downn.

Thread Information