Thread: Happy 48th C Day Eric Eazy-E Wright @BWA1stLADY @ewrightjr @yungeazy90 @EAZYETHA3RD

Default Happy 48th C Day Eric Eazy-E Wright @BWA1stLADY @ewrightjr @yungeazy90 @EAZYETHA3RD

Happy 48th Birthday Eric "Eazy-E" Wright!
    "The Godfather Of Gangsta Rap"
    Sept 7, 1963
    I Will Be Bumpin Eazy-E's Music All Day
    Will Be Sippin On
    #

How Will You Be Celebrating Eazy-E's Birthday Today? (In Details)
    How Did You Get Into Eazy-E? (In Details)
    Whats Your Favorite Eazy-E Song?
    Everyone Must Reply Or Get Banned!
    J/K LoL!

Once Again Happy Birthday Eric Wright!

also download

EAZY-ECPT.COM PRESENTS "RUTHLESS MEMORIES" HOSTED BY DRE'STA

DOWNLOAD BELOW

.RAR

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T205RNLS

.ZIP

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1IB3L3Q9

Last edited by dopeman; 09-06-2011 at 11:44 PM.

Default Re: Happy 48th C Day Eric Eazy-E Wright @BWA1stLADY @ewrightjr @yungeazy90 @EAZYETHA3

I will be bumping eazy all day long
    When i was 13 i started in a new school and there was a place where you could chill and play games. There was a sound system and when one of eazys songs played i was like who is that?? so i figured out his name and from that day i have searched on youtube for all this crazy old school rap !!
    i cant decide favorite i dig all his songs...
    Happy birthday to Eazy E
    R.I.P wish you lived...

Default Re: Happy 48th C Day Eric Eazy-E Wright @BWA1stLADY @ewrightjr @yungeazy90 @EAZYETHA3

Dont you mean 47th : )

Happy Birithday To The Godfather of Gangster Rap. Eric (Eazy-E) Wright

Today is a very special day to all of us here at Eazy-ECPT.com . let's celebrate his day

Im gonna go pay my respect's at Eazy's grave and have me a small drink' for E.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

LoL ya 47th, for now we will stick to 48th

For everyone that was expecting the Museum to launch. And the Documentary Trailer to drop. That was my plan. but since i decided to go organize a Eazy-E a tribute show. a lot of my time has been going into that. I know you all understand. Im gonna do my best to get u all a live webcast tomorrow of the show.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

happy birthday eazy-e

happy birthday eazy! gonna be listening to his music all day long,keeping his music alive! Legend R.I.P.Got into Eazy when i was about 14 when i first heard NWA,my little nephew "ricyknoccout" then became an eazy e fan and bought all his albums and got me hooked too.

EAZY MUTHAPHUKKIN E Dangerous187's Avatar

Happy Birthday Eazy !
    Burnin some weed listening to Eazy-Duz-It album.
    RIP Eazy Muthaphukkin E.
    "I'm The Dream Catcher but, Nothing but Nightmares I Caught"

"Tell Ya Momma To Get Off Of My Tip, I Have No Time To Give Her My Dick"

Cool Re: Happy 48th C Day Eric Eazy-E Wright @BWA1stLADY @ewrightjr @yungeazy90 @EAZYETHA3

I'll be playn only eazy e all day NOTHUN ELSE.I got hooked on eazy e around 3 years ago when i listend to boyz n the hood and sr8 ouuta cpt.
    My fav sonf besides real muthaphuckkin g's is id rather fucc u xD
    Tommorow im gonna try to go to sleep earlier so i can wake up in the middle of the night and watch live stream
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

Happy B-Day King Of Compton and best rapper
    The World Is Yours

Sawed Off Leathaface

I rockin my eazy e shirt
    I grew up listening to Bone Thugs and the first e i heard was foe tha love of money and been listening ever since
    My favorite song is Creep N Crawl

"Nigga E CPT The OG and I really dont think you wanna Phuk with Me."-Eazy-E "Sleepwalkers"

I will be bumpin' Eazy's songs. I got into Eazy by listening to NWA first. Or actually my syster's boyfriend listened to NWA and I heard it from him. I was something like 7-10 yo.

Don't know what's my favorite Eazy song. Of course Real muthaphukkin G's is GREAT but there's too many other great songs from this legend. I say the best is Real muthaphukkin G's even it's a bit cliche answer and usually I want to be different but what you can do, amazing song.

!HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC WRIGHT!

(Man I'm tired of my shitty English. Gotta learn that shit sum more.)

yeah I've read in a Magazine something about Eazy and I thought this is a real, cool guy (right toughts )
    So my favourite song is Any Last Words and Foe tha Luv of Money, but I also luv the whole Eazy Duz It album. And now I'm hearing it all day! forever ruthless!

Happy birthday Eazy-E
    Much luv to the real godfather of gangsta rap
    See you at the crossroads E!

Dear Mr. Ouija, could you please tell me my future? Will I die of murder? Will I die of bloody murder? Come, come again?

i will be listening to nothing but eazy-e today and i also did a graffiti drawing of the name eazy-e which i will post up.
    i first got into eazy-e when i was 12 or 13. growing up from at an early age i always listened to gangsta rap from the early 90s cause my dad always played it. the main people was dr dre and snoop doggy dogg and death row music. when i used to talk to my dad about music he used to tell me about nwa and a guy named eazy my dad didnt know too much about him but still. i knew about express yourself cause they used to play it on tv sometimes and i heard straight outta compton. at that time i was heavily listening to snoop doggy dogg old skool stuff and dre so one day i decided to start listening to nwa. so i started downloading their stuff from limewire then i got hooked and they were my favourite group. then i started to listen to eazy-e's solo music and from then he was my favourite even more than dre and snoop and i didnt like hearing dre and snoop diss him but i loved eazy-e's disses to them i guess it was a real recognise real thing since dre was never really a gangsta and eazy was and made dre what he is today but at that time i never knew that.
    all eazy songs are my favourite lol.
    R.I.P EAZY-E THE GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP HAPPY BIRTHDAY E

im listening to him now

Thumbs up Re: Happy 48th C Day Eric Eazy-E Wright @BWA1stLADY @ewrightjr @yungeazy90 @EAZYETHA3

Last edited by ChuckBoris; 09-07-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

Yoooo, it's been a minute, but I had to scroll through and show that MidWEST love to my favorite rapper of all time (no other comes close): The legendary godfather of gangster rap!
    Immer und für immer (Always and forever)...Eazy-E! Glücklicher Geburtstag (Happy birthday)!

Happy Birthday To The Godfather of This G Shit Eric Wright.
    REST IN PEACE CHARLY AND JASMINE I LOVE YOU BOTH FOREVER!

Cool Re: Happy 48th C Day Eric Eazy-E Wright @BWA1stLADY @ewrightjr @yungeazy90 @EAZYETHA3

How Will You Be Celebrating Eazy-E's Birthday Today? (In Details) I've been playing his jams all day walking to class. I wish I could purchase some Ole E and sip some for him but i'm only 18, wore my O.G. Locs and I'm wearing my Eazy E shirt! Whoop Whoop!!

How Did You Get Into Eazy-E? (In Details) Kind of ashamed to admit it but I was really into Ice Cube (still am) never really knew to much about N.W.A., but I remember The Game had his 25 Video Countdown and he kept talking about and showing his videos and I think I was like 13 and I just did my research and fell in love with Eric.

Whats Your Favorite Eazy-E Song? Are serious I can't answer that.....but if I must I think it would Still A Nigga, hell that whole Itz On EP was hotness and Str8 Off The Streets...

Shot at 2007-08-20

eddi-e.de

Super Moderator

HAPPY MUTHAPHUKKIN BIRTHDAY EAZY-E!!!

I will be celebrating by playing Eazy-E and NWA all day today (and tomorrow, fuck yeah!) and smoking a fat ass joint!
    When I was 12 I saw Boyz N The Hood which introduced me to old school Hip Hop. Eazy-E was probably the second artist I was interested in and quickly became my favorite.
    What's my fav Eazy song? That's tough. Something from Eazy-Duz-It. Either Boyz, Eazy-Er Said Than Dunn, Eazy-Duz-It or We Want Eazy.

Super Moderator

Happy B-Day To The Godfather & Hiphop Thugsta....

Only if he would still be alive???? It would be a different hip-hop/rap world. That's for damn sure.
    <br />

Thread Information