Thread: BIG HUTCH Touring with Insane Clown Posse (Dates) @icp @cold187um

Exclamation BIG HUTCH Touring with Insane Clown Posse (Dates) @icp @cold187um

11 Norfolk, VA The Norva 6:00 PM Tickets

Mon,10/17/11 Virginia Beach, VA The Jewish Mother 11:00 PM Tickets

Tue,10/18/11 Raleigh, NC Lincoln Theatre 7:00 PM Tickets

Wed,10/19/11 Charlotte, NC Tremont Music Hall 7:00 PM Tickets

Thu,10/20/11 Jacksonville, FL Plush 7:00 PM Tickets

Thu,10/20/11 Jacksonville, FL Brewsters Pit 11:00 PM Tickets

Fri,10/21/11 Orlando, FL Firestone Live 6:30 PM Sorry, Tickets Unavailable

Sat,10/22/11 Tampa, FL Green Iguana Stadium 7:00 PM Tickets

Mon,10/24/11 Richmond, VA The National 6:00 PM Tickets

Tue,10/25/11 New York, NY Hammerstein Ballroom 7:00PM Tickets

Wed,10/26/11 Hartford, CT Webster Theater 7:00PM Tickets

Fri,10/27/11 Rochester, NY Water Street Music Hall 7:00PM Tickets

Fri,10/28/11 Columbus, OH LC Pavilion (Indoor Stage) 7:00PM Tickets

Sat,10/29/11 Milwaukee, WI Eagles Ballroom 6:00PM Tickets

Sun,10/30/11 Noblesville, IN Verizon Wireless Music Center 6:00PM Tickets

Mon,10/31/11 Detroi, MI The Fillmore 6:00PM Tickets

Mon,10/31/11 Detroit, MI St. Andrews 10:00 PM Tickets

Big Hutch Gets Tour Dates W/Insane Clown Posse

It’s official!! Big Hutch will be picking up tour dates with his past music counterparts Insane Clown Posse (I.C.P.) on their upcoming AMERICAN PSYCHO TOUR to promote his current album Only God Can Judge Me. This will without a doubt go down as the largest and most spectacular tour from I.C.P. Big Hutch will also be joining Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope for an explosive stage show. There will be an elaborate stage set, dancing monsters, and Faygo will be flyin’ by the truckload! In addition to the I.C.P. and Big Hutch you will get to see their longtime homies and I.C.P. labelmates, TWIZTID, take the stage. Madrox and Monoxide will be hittin’ the road on the American Psycho tour with brand new tracks from their upcoming release, Cryptic Collection 4. The AMERICAN PSYCHO TOUR begins on September 26th at The Orbit Room in Grand Rapids, MI and will continue on towards the grand finale of the 2011 HALLOWICKED at The Fillmore in Detroit, MI!

Also featuring Big Hutch with I.C.P. is their upcoming projitled Featuring Freshness that will be in stores NOVEMBER 1st. Featuring Freshness will be a two disc album of rare, hard to find, lost, and scrapped features from the I.C.P.! Each disc will have fifteen tracks on them! Disc one is called “Family” and will include the best tracks featuring everyone from the Psychopathic Records and Hatchet House family. That’s Twiztid, Blaze, Boondox, ABK, DJ Clay, and AMB! Disc two is called “Homies” and contains tracks featuring the big names of the underground and beyond. The included names are Big Hutch, Capital E, O.D.B., Mack 10, Kid Rock, Snoop Dogg, Bryan Abrams, Tech N9ne, Bushwick Bill, Fresh Kid Ice, Fish N Grits, MC Breed, Vanilla Ice, Afro Man, Tone Tone, Three 6 Mafia, and Paris!

Be sure to get your copy of Big Hutch’s Only God Can Judge Me album. CLICK HERE TO SAMPLE THE ALBUM as well check out Big Hutch’s current single and video Lord Have Mercy. Also, Join Our Mailing List to stay informed on more tour dates and upcoming projects by Big Hutch.

BIG HUTCH UPCOMING TOUR DATES W/ I.C.P.

Search

“Where Do We Go From Here?” Featuring I.C.P., Twiztid, Blaze Legz Diamond, and Big Hutch October 15, 2011

Big Hutch Appears On ICP’s Featuring Freshness CD Among An All Star Line-up October 8, 2011

Big Hutch Due To Complete The American Psycho Tour On Insane Clown Posse’s Famed Hallowicked Event In Detroit October 5, 2011
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Default Re: BIG HUTCH Touring with Insane Clown Posse (Dates)

will you be seeing those shows?
    wow it would be cool to hear some rare tracks from mc breed RIP!too bad there isnt any eazy e rare shit on there
    if ull have some footage i hope ull post it
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

RuthlessAttackMuzick Keyser Söze's Avatar

columbus damn theres nothing to do there should be Cleveland.. all well ICP gets crowds(gathering of the juggalos at nelsons ledges brought big crowd) regardless it will be good promo for Hutch's album
    Last edited by Keyser Söze; 10-15-2011 at 07:35 PM.
    http://eazyeforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12411&dateline=1393739894

Super Moderator

WHAT THE FUCK.......?????

ICP always comes to East St. Louis (Pops Night Club) atleast once or twice a year. Why in the fuck are they not coming with Hutch this time. I WOULD HAVE GONE JUST TO SEE HIM. FUCK FUCK FUCK....????...????

I went one time to see them just to see Esham, this was back in 03 or 04. They are horrible, but it was cool to see Esham. I would have went just to see the LEGEND Hutch aka Cold 187um.
    <br />

Thread Information