I just gotta get this outta me.
A few months ago my dads car was broken into and got robbed.They broke the cars windows and stole some stuff including a expensive navigation system.Ofcourse he reported it to the police and they said they'd get into it which they didnt.Those days my dad heared some other cars were also broken into on the parking so he placed a camera to catch the bastards.He eventually did get something on tape but the quality was shit so it didnt mean much.
One day he visited this flea market in our town and found a navigation system (missing some parts) that looked like his.It turned out IT WAS HIS(serial number something like that).So he reported that to the police who AGAIN couldnt give more fucks then they did.Instead of taking some numbers and getting to the person who stole it they said AGAIN "they'll get into it" which AGAIN they did not so my dad didnt get anything else he got stolen....
NOW few DAYS AGO some guy threw a bottle and broke a windshield on some cop who was off duty at the point.He saw him running away so he chased him.SOME kids my age were sitting on a bench in front of their school minding their own business,chillin, talkin etc.When they saw that guy getting chased ofcourse the panicked and started running away from there.The COP saw them running away thinking they broke the windshield so he chased them in an alley and STARTED BEATING THE CRAP OUTTA THEM.To make it WORSE he called in two more police cars with more policemen who ALSO STARTED BEATING THEM.After they finished kicking and punching them they made them stand up AND THEY PUT ROCKS in their pockets so it looks like they broke the windshield.Some of them were seriously injured for no reason.THEY were minding THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.
When they HAD TO DO THEIR JOB POLICE DIDNT GIVE ANY FUCKS ABOUT IT.FUCKED UP COUNTRY WITH FUCKED UP PEOPLE IT IS.....!!!
FUCK THE POLICE
stupid bitches