Thread: Did Nation of Islam Kill Eazy-E?

Exclamation Did Nation of Islam Kill Eazy-E?

Lately i hear a lot of conspiracy theories on the Illuminati bullshit and how jerry heller and the JDL killed eazy.
    Even though i dont believe all the stuff i read online, the info below is something that seems kinda shady.
    ------------
    Did the NOI (Nation of Islam) play a role in eazy-e's death.

On a recent interview of BG Knocc Out by hiphopdx.com
    Source:http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...with-nate-dogg

READ This Part of the INTERVIEW:

Before everything hit the fan with Eric and Jerry Heller, these brothers from the Nation Of Islam from Chicago – some of [Minister Louis] Farrakhan’s right hand men – [came to see Eazy]. We was at Ruthless Records and these dudes walked up in the office, just stormed in one day while we was in there. Nobody had no idea they was comin’. [They] stormed in the office, into Jerry Heller’s office, and told Eric to “Come here.” Eric got up and went into the conference room. They were in there for like two or three hours. And I swear, when they came out of there Eric had a different look on his face. He seemed like he was shook up about something. … And like a week or so later, he started firing Jerry [and the rest of Heller’s relatives at Ruthless]. He fired Jerry Heller. He fired Terry Heller. He fired Gary Ballen. And they were all family. Jerry and Terry is brothers; Gary is their cousin. -bg knocc out

Its also a known fact that the NOI were present at Eazy-E's funeral and at the hospital as security. They also had the ruthless records offices on lock down.

I also recently read this article that is kinda crazy.
    Did Nation of Islam Help Cover Up Murder of ‘Notorious’ Rapper?

NOTICE: EAZY-E AND NOTORIOUS BIG: BOTH ENEMIES OF DEATH ROW

Source:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/did-...orious-rapper/

What do you think??
    what's your opinion on this?
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Default Re: Did Nation of Islam Kill Eazy-E?

Damn, never tought about that. They could have something with dat.
    Did they had a relationship with Suge/Death Row?
    I know in a Tupac video interview, when he was in jail, they wanted him to convert, but he didn't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki-G View Post
    Did they had a relationship with Suge/Death Row?
    If so, how are you all talking about - then it was Suge Knight blame for the death of Eric
    The World Is Yours

In general, this is all confusing. became a lot of suspects.

-Suge Knight
    -Dr. Dre
    -Jerry Heller
    -JDL
    -Mafia
    -Now Nation Of Islam
    The World Is Yours

Yeah, but the most suspect person is Suge for the sick joke that he made.

idk about Jerry. Maybe Bone THINKS that, but they never mentoined the NOI. Just Jerry, how he wuz fired.
    JDL - idk either. Why they would kill him. Eazy was even fascinated of them and wanted to make a movie of them.
    And what does the NOI knows to talk with E 3 hours and change Eazy's mind to fire Hella and everyone.

Dre? Naaw. They said it that the beef was more a business thing, so no logic why he would kill him
    Everything is strange about that shit... idk man

I cannot say who did it, but do know that is a conspiracy behind it all.

Yeah, but the most suspect person is Suge for the sick joke that he made.

idk about Jerry. Maybe Bone THINKS that, but they never mentoined the NOI. Just Jerry, how he wuz fired.
    JDL - idk either. Why they would kill him. Eazy was even fascinated of them and wanted to make a movie of them.
    And what does the NOI knows to talk with E 3 hours and change Eazy's mind to fire Hella and everyone.

Dre? Naaw. They said it that the beef was more a business thing, so no logic why he would kill him
    Everything is strange about that shit... idk man

There were rumors that JDL extorted money from E and Pac. Can E at one point he refused and said that the more money they will not see.

Dre? Why not? E wanted to kill him (it is written somewhere on the forum).
    The World Is Yours

What. I've never heared that he wanted to kill Dre. He always sayed that Dre is in the group, exept one time at the premiere of CB4 in '93, then he didn't mentoined him of course.
    He wanted to kill Suge, but Jerry told him not to do, cause it was not worth it that E would threw his life away and ends in prison. That told Heller in some documentation.
    Last edited by Niki-G; 04-19-2012 at 11:25 AM.

What. I've never heared that he wanted to kill Dre. He always sayed that Dre is in the group, exept one time at the premiere of CB4 in '93, then he didn't mentoined him of course.
    He wanted to kill Suge, but Jerry told him not to do, cause it was not worth it that E would threw his life away and ends in prison. That told Heller in some documentation.
    I made a small mistake
    Better if he killed the Suge. Fat pig threatened his family, who knows what he is involved ... Maybe he is guilty in the death of Pac and Biggie ..
    Last edited by Ruslan_Wright; 04-19-2012 at 09:38 PM.
    The World Is Yours

Real G straight from Poland Aezmo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    Better if he killed the Suge. Fat pig threatened his family, who knows what he is involved ... Maybe he is guilty in the death of Pac and Biggie ..
    Ye i think suge has something in common with E's, Pac's and Biggie's death.
    "I bet Eazy E is turnin over in his grave... to see that some of ya makin gangsta rap gay"
    ~ DJ Quik - Killer Dope(The Book of David, 2011)

Im putting this in my sig
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    OC

this is from a B.G. Knocc Out interview..u figure it out..he fires Heller, heller's brother and their cousin and 4 months later he dies..

Quote Originally Posted by B.G. Knocc Out View Post
    B.G. Knocc Out: I believe in my heart somebody did something to Eric. Whether it was Jerry [Heller], whether it was [his widow] Tomica [Woods-Wright], I have yet to really know the truth about it. But, for a person to have full-blown AIDS [that quickly is suspicious]. My little brother, his father died from full-blown AIDS … from sharing a needle [‘cause] he was [an addict]. Now, I seen this man go through these stages, from HIV to full-blown AIDS. And, when you get a cold, any little thing like that, your whole immune system shut down. So you have to go into the hospital just to recover. Now, to be around Eric for the last three years of his life and he never had an episode like this – never ever – something is strange, something is real odd. And then you gon’ come out and tell me when the man go in there for bronchitis, you gon’ come out and tell me this man had full-blown AIDS. And we done been to New York, we done been to Chicago in below zero weather [and] he never got sick. He never had an episode. Like, c’mon bruh. Who are you kidding?

Before everything hit the fan with Eric and Jerry Heller, these brothers from the Nation Of Islam from Chicago – some of [Minister Louis] Farrakhan’s right hand men – [came to see Eazy]. We was at Ruthless Records and these dudes walked up in the office, just stormed in one day while we was in there. Nobody had no idea they was comin’. [They] stormed in the office, into Jerry Heller’s office, and told Eric to “Come here.” Eric got up and went into the conference room. They were in there for like two or three hours. And I swear, when they came out of there Eric had a different look on his face. He seemed like he was shook up about something. … And like a week or so later, he started firing Jerry [and the rest of Heller’s relatives at Ruthless]. He fired Jerry Heller. He fired Terry Heller. He fired Gary Ballen. And they were all family. Jerry and Terry is brothers; Gary is their cousin.

[Following that] me and my brother were finishing up our album, Real Brothas. And we had the song “Dogg Pound Killa,” [which] was another “Real Compton City G’s” record ‘cause Eric was a part of it. The night before we go into the studio Eric had an episode with his bronchitis. He go to the hospital [and] they kept him overnight. That next day he came directly from the hospital straight to the studio. He didn’t go home; he had the same clothes he had on the day before. [He] came to the studio, we in there, we got the record up. Me and my brother’s part is [already recorded] – my brother wasn’t actually there ‘cause we had did our part like awhile before – but we just brought the reel to reel to the studio for Eric to do his part. Eric only had eight bars to put on the whole song. So we sittin’ in the studio for like two hours and he finally show up. When he show up, some of his other groups – H.W.A. and I think Steffon or some other people – came and they was takin’ up his time. So, I kept goin’ to butt in they little meeting like, “Hey, Eric we gotta turn our album in, can you please come do your eight bars real quick?” And he was like, “Alright, I’ll be in there in a second.” So, I go back and butt into they meeting again like, “Eric, c’mon bro’. Niggas been up here for five hours waiting on you already, can you come do your part?” And he’s like, “Alright, I’ll be in there in a second.” The last time I went into the hallway the man was in there by himself sittin’ on the floor wheezing, like terribly. And I was like, “You alright?” I sat down next to him, and he was tryin’ to talk, and he had this big manila envelope in his hand, pulling out these faxes and all this stuff. He had records from where money was missing from the label – millions of dollars that he said Jerry was stealing from him. And Jerry was sending him idle threats – faxes and stuff like that. And he was showing me and the guy from Audio Achievements, who owned the studio [Ruthless artists recorded in]. And, he had these inhalers that I never seen before, these big, huge-ass inhalers, and he was tryin’ to hit his lungs wit’ em. And it seemed like his breathing was getting better and then it just got worse. So, when he started gettin’ real bad and he started sweating, I ran and got his two bodyguards [and] was like, “Hey man, y’all gotta come get the dude. Somethin’ ain’t right.” They came and picked him up, put him inside the car, drove him to the hospital, and that night is when it came out on the news.

So it’s strange, it’s a strange situation. And that’s what leads me to believe there’s something more.

Damn... Scary..
    The World Is Yours

RuthlessAttackMuzick Keyser Söze's Avatar

why do you think guys like cube joined and spoke proudly of them now he acts like he had no part of it in the 90's
    also that mayor in compton who made that comment about 'eazy having lunch at a bar mitzvah' or something like that his security was fruit of islam also
    http://eazyeforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12411&dateline=1393739894

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    that comment about 'eazy having lunch at a bar mitzvah'
    yeah I remember. That was in the video, where the major was not happy about the Real Compton City G'z video shoot. And in the end, the news reporter sayed something about eazy was at a bar mitzvah.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBoris View Post
    Im putting this in my sig
    Бляяяяяяя,....now i made big very big mistake. T_T
    The World Is Yours

EAZY MUTHAPHUKKIN E Dangerous187's Avatar

It kinda sounds more like they were protecting from something, maybe the jews idk.
    I hope someday we find out what really happened.
    RIP Eazy.
    "I'm The Dream Catcher but, Nothing but Nightmares I Caught"

"Tell Ya Momma To Get Off Of My Tip, I Have No Time To Give Her My Dick"

EAZY MUTHAPHUKKIN E Dangerous187's Avatar

Бляяяяяяя,....now i made big very big mistake. T_T
    hahahah xD
    "I'm The Dream Catcher but, Nothing but Nightmares I Caught"

"Tell Ya Momma To Get Off Of My Tip, I Have No Time To Give Her My Dick"

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It kinda sounds more like they were protecting from something, maybe the jews idk.
    I hope someday we find out what really happened.
    RIP Eazy.
    Everyone wants to know the truth. But they will not give it to us to find out ...
    The World Is Yours

Everybody knows the NOI is a shifty bunch of dudes but like many of us had said what did THEY know that Eazy didnt know this is some really shifty ass shit tho

What if heller is bullshitin to create stories because he really is behind his death? If Eazy wanted suge dead he woulda killed that muthaphukka Jerry Heller wouldn't have stopped him.
    " Fuck my Baby's Momma / That Bitch got Drama "

Eazy was THA MAN. So much so that they had to kill him. I hope it gets solved one day. RiP Eric Wright 11523 . "we loved him a lot, but god loved him more"

I read that same interview w/ bgko very interesting. We should all donate and start a fund to hire a private investigator and solve this case for Eazy so he can rest in peace.

RuthlessAttackMuzick Keyser Söze's Avatar

they're supremacists no different than the JDL.
    it took the NOI 30+ years to get there point across and it took NWA one song, look at death row and its demise. someone could write a book with all this info a real in-depth look at gangsta rap & its demise
    http://eazyeforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12411&dateline=1393739894

Maybe we will soon find something out more.
    Quoted from BG Knocc Out's Facebook comment's:
    ''@Mark no doubt. I've told the story over a million times. I'm put'n the whole scene in my video.''

I believe he means N My Prime video, but can't confirm.

You can found it when you look at his post where he posted 1st verse of N My Prime.

https://www.facebook.com/knoccie

Wow wait a second. Think about this: the Nation of Islam dudes at Eazy's funeral were wearing bow-tie's. You can see them standind there at the cemetery at his burial.gaurding Eazys casket and family. Also the sketch of the guy that they said killed biggie he was wearing a bow-tie !! Wow is this a connection...?

Thread Information