Thread: The D.O.C on Eazy-E devil worshipping, suge, NWA and much more!!! (Interview)

Exclamation please delete this

delete this please
    Last edited by PoorAndDangerousKid; 05-26-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Default Re: The D.O.C on Eazy-E devil worshipping, suge, NWA and much more!!! (Interview)

readin this i noticed Doc was the voice in Dre's ear tellin em to leave Ruthless..

and Doc went from makin "some" money on Ruthless to makin no money on Death Row lol

"I never got no money from Death Row. I mean, nothing."..dudes a idiot..

Default Re: The D.O.C on Eazy-E devil worshipping, suge, NWA and much more!!! (Interview)

D.O.C is a fucking legend
    As for leaving Ruthless both Dre and DOC kno now that it was a big mistake.Well too late aint it?
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

he seems to be a real fucked up person... thinks too high of himself and also leaving ruthless like a snake

how the fuck can you work for 20 years and dont get paid... and always hope that dre will help you.. like Eazy said be a leader dont be a follower. He fucked up bad

DOC is a very emotionally conflicted dude he even dissed Erotic D and dismissed Helter Skelter (why DOC?) but anyway he blames others for everything (jerry, Suge, Dre, Eazy) the only person he dont talk shit about is Snoop and the DPG (there like his lil bros i guess) but yeah he needs to realize all that shit after the accident fucked his head up

This was posted in the West Coast or YT section or both...where he talks about not understanding the business back in the days & Eazy giving him a gold chain to own the rights to his publishings

Im a have to read this again but heres someone that got screwed over. Hes dumb for not trying to take any of this in a court of law. If hes not getting paid than let a judge and lawyers sort it all out.

"I trust no car wreckin' bitch..this ones for you TRACY!!!" - Eazy-E (1992)

Quote Originally Posted by Tonymontana187 View Post
    Well its too late for the D.O.C to make money now, hes too old and cant speak about the streets like in the younger years, but if he did get sell out he will be rich...
    I bet DETOX would have been out now if DOC helped oversee the project

man i wouldve took all of their asses to court for my money. doesnt matter how long we've been friends or how much "love" i have for you. If im doing majority of the work and NOT seeing a dime from it, calls would be made. Business is Business.

I feel bad for DOC.
    "Ms Sleazy set up Eazy to fall"

Quote Originally Posted by EazySteve View Post
    I bet DETOX would have been out now if DOC helped oversee the project
    Now we're talkin'
    A real muthaphukkin G that was born in 1989 - what a good year. It was a good year for rap/hip hop and even rock music. 1989 was when N.W.A. became popular and then Ice Cube left, Ronald Reagan left White House and George Bush took his place, Above the Law came to life and The D.O.C. released No One Can Do It Better before a car accident fucked up his voice.

My top 35 albums of 1989

Peace to dem niggaz, even you Eazy!

Quote Originally Posted by K.W. View Post
    man i wouldve took all of their asses to court for my money. doesnt matter how long we've been friends or how much "love" i have for you. If im doing majority of the work and NOT seeing a dime from it, calls would be made. Business is Business.

I feel bad for DOC.
    He can take them to court even now. Theres plenty of evidence to support his claims. If he hasnt done it its bc he hasnt wanted to. Clearly they have no love for him or else he wouldnt feel the way he does

Thread Information