Thread: @DavidFaustino aka Bud Bundy from Married with Children Revisits Eazy-E & Others

Default @DavidFaustino aka Bud Bundy from Married with Children Revisits Eazy-E & Others

David Faustino Revisits Being Bud Bundy, His Hip Hop History With Nas, Eazy-E, Xzibit & Alchemist

Exclusive: Grandmaster B recalls witnessing will.i.am defeat Xzibit in battle, Eazy-E dance to "No Vaseline," Nas gush over Bud's bedroom and many more memories from his D'Lil days.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interv...ibit-alchemist

Default Re: David Faustino aka Bud Bundy from Married with Children Revisits Eazy-E & Others

ohh that's cool i loved that show!I recall reading his IMDb page and seeing that he's from LA and asking myself is he all into rap.Anyway cool info im realy glad he knows his rap
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

Default Re: David Faustino aka Bud Bundy from Married with Children Revisits Eazy-E & Others

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBoris View Post
    ohh that's cool i loved that show!I recall reading his IMDb page and seeing that he's from LA and asking myself is he all into rap.Anyway cool info im realy glad he knows his rap
    I saw a picture of David Faustino and Eazy-E standing together online before

Thats what's up <3
    Krazy K <3

Default Re: @DavidFaustino aka Bud Bundy from Married with Children Revisits Eazy-E & Others

That's some cool news. neat that David Faustino was down with Eazy-E
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Cool Re: @DavidFaustino aka Bud Bundy from Married with Children Revisits Eazy-E & Others

Yea I remember a NWA poster behind Buds bed on the show.. Cool how he kicked it w/ Eazy..
    " Fuck my Baby's Momma / That Bitch got Drama "

Default Re: @DavidFaustino aka Bud Bundy from Married with Children Revisits Eazy-E & Others

Anyone has his pic with Eazy?
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

Yeah. Me too ^^
    Here's the Eazy Part of the interview:

DX: While we’re on the subject, you mentioned his name previously, you gotta give me a hilarious Eazy-E story from the Balistyx days.

David Faustino: Oh man, Eazy-E, what a character that guy was. I loved that dude. DJ Speed was one of our deejays, and he was kind of this cat who hung out in the N.W.A. crew – wasn’t one of their main deejays but was always up in the crew. And he was a good friend of mine; he was a giant Married … With Children fan. And, that was sort of my connection – Oh and then Greg Mack [from KDAY] was also my connection to N.W.A.

I remember Eazy, he would come through all the time. And then toward the end of N.W.A., when all the shit was going down with Ice Cube, I remember he was there one night. He had just rolled through by himself. Speed was spinning and Eazy rolled through by himself to see Speed, just to hang out. I don’t think Speed was deejaying at that moment, someone else was on the tables, and they spun [Ice Cube’s] “No Vaseline.” And, you know, what could Eric do but just kind of [go with it]? He got into the spirit of it. He was on the balcony and people could see him, and he just kinda like got into the song and was singing along and bopping his head and moving his arms and shit to the crowd. What could he do, run away? He was a good cat.

Dear Mr. Ouija, could you please tell me my future? Will I die of murder? Will I die of bloody murder? Come, come again?

Thread Information