Thread: Gurlz

Default Gurlz

Cmon girls help "us"
    why are you so hard?
    i know there are A BUNCH of girls on here
    Kay,EazyDD,MrsELW,KW etc
    what kind of guys you like?anything
    atleast make this trending because this site has gone dead.
    Yeah also guys no faggot shit in here either
    Last edited by ChuckBoris; 08-29-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

Default Re: Gurlz

u cant be TOO nice to em.."some" girls would rather perfer if u talk to em normal instead of sweet talkin and being nice to em all the time..be a "friend" instead of that "guy thats tryna get with me" cause that'll make em think if u 'like em' if u stay as a "FRIEND" and as time goes by MAYBE they start liking YOU cause they been talkin to u alot and gettin to know u and they feelings start changing towards u like maybe even gettin jealous if they see u talkin to another girl..

idk if thats how ALL girls work but the ones that like me recently and in the past, i got them like that ^^ and they aint ugly AT ALL..just let em THINK u aint interested but keep em guessing, play it smooth dont make urself look desperate

that was a pretty cool tip .Tnx bro
    lets take this scenario, i like this girl(like a lot) she's maybe 5 years older max (no chance whatsoever)dont know her personaly and seen her a few times.How would you adress that?
    OP is a faggot

OC

hmm...where do u see her?..try to find a way to talk to her 1st of all...try to make urself noticable to her, try sayin hi to her if u see her or somethin or try to have a quick conversation with her but just dont try to make it weird or awkward..if u do get her attention try to KEEP it, make her interested in u, make her laugh (females love laughin)..i know a few girls that say "if u make a girl laugh u can make her do anything" it sounds kinda wrong but thats what they said lol..but try making her feel comfortable around u but 1st just try to talk to her and if she talks back to u dont let her know u like her AT ALL..till she says it 1st..if u want her to like u back then it wont be a 1 day process u gotta be patient sometimes..

nice man.She works as a waitress in this restaurant i visited frequently.Very nice man you're pretty smooth i like this

Also bump ,lets keep this thread going i want girls to post in here.
    OP is a faggot

OC

Quote Originally Posted by BG Dresta View Post
    u cant be TOO nice to em.."some" girls would rather perfer if u talk to em normal instead of sweet talkin and being nice to em all the time..be a "friend" instead of that "guy thats tryna get with me" cause that'll make em think if u 'like em' if u stay as a "FRIEND" and as time goes by MAYBE they start liking YOU cause they been talkin to u alot and gettin to know u and they feelings start changing towards u like maybe even gettin jealous if they see u talkin to another girl..

idk if thats how ALL girls work but the ones that like me recently and in the past, i got them like that ^^ and they aint ugly AT ALL..just let em THINK u aint interested but keep em guessing, play it smooth dont make urself look desperate
    I agree with just about everything you said except for the bolded. If you like, like a girl, for some girls, if you're like me, they want you to play it cool at first, be a friend so I can get to know you. I don't want to feel like "Oh he's hitting on me because he just wants to get up in my panties", I mean if you don't even know me what else could you possibly want from me then, plus this is the 21st century!!! Need I say more? But if a girl likes you and you act like you don't like her and are not interested, if she's like me that is not the right thing to do. I would prefer you to make the first move, just make it classy and don't act thirsty. You know? For example, if you've known this girl for a while, which is the best time to make a move, you can maybe try asking her to hang out with you at a special spot, just you and her to see where you stand with her. Sometimes you don't have to say anything and just let the vibe speak for itself. However, if it isn't that easy, just talk, be real easy, make her laugh, make her feel care free, don't make so many physical (sexual) moves on her to the point where she thinks you just want "one thing" from her. Also, compliment her, hug her, pull her chair out, open the car door, just be a gentlemen basically and hopefully she will get it from there. However, if she's not someone like me and is a girl who prefers making the first move, then you're advice that's in the bold wouldn't be too bad I guess.
    From a girl's point of view!

Quote Originally Posted by BG Dresta View Post
    hmm...where do u see her?..try to find a way to talk to her 1st of all...try to make urself noticable to her, try sayin hi to her if u see her or somethin or try to have a quick conversation with her but just dont try to make it weird or awkward..if u do get her attention try to KEEP it, make her interested in u, make her laugh (females love laughin)..i know a few girls that say "if u make a girl laugh u can make her do anything" it sounds kinda wrong but thats what they said lol..but try making her feel comfortable around u but 1st just try to talk to her and if she talks back to u dont let her know u like her AT ALL..till she says it 1st..if u want her to like u back then it wont be a 1 day process u gotta be patient sometimes..
    Well first of all, if she's a pedophile (no offense) then maybe she'll date him! I would disagree with the part about not letting her no he likes her at all, but I didn't because of the big age gap. You may not think it's big, but for someone who's only 16 it is. There's a long way to go from there. I don't typically know how to deal with a situation like this because I've never and never would consider dating anyone that much older than me unless I'm 18 myself, which is less than a year from now, yay! But if she is nice and won't date him because of his age, then just try to be a friend, a good friend of hers. Just be yourself. Then years from now when you're old enough and want to take it there then just do what I wrote in my previous post. Or if you're bold enough, you can even just ask her on the spot if she likes you! However, if she is a pedophile, I'd say go do your thing, but if anyone finds out she'll be getting arrested! R. Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBoris View Post
    Cmon girls help "us"
    why are you so hard?
    i know there are A BUNCH of girls on here
    Kay,EazyDD,MrsELW,KW etc
    what kind of guys you like?anything
    atleast make this trending because this site has gone dead.
    Yeah also guys no faggot shit in here either
    Well, because let's be real ok, from my pov, nowadays everything is run by sex. That's how Kim Kardashian claimed her way to fame for God sakes! And if you're a straight guy, or even just a guy at all I'm pretty sure it's a common thing that's on your mind, especially being a male at your age. Am I right? Being the way I was brought up and my own personal views and beliefs, I just don't like it, no scratch that, I just hate it when a guy that I've never seen before in my natural born life, walks up to me and spits a corny pick up line. I HATE pick up lines. Dude, it is so obvious what you want and all the time if not MOST of the time, at least in my experiences it's the same ol' thing. I expect and not only command, but Demand to be respected and treated like a lady, which is what I am. I mean, put it this way, if a really hot girl walks up to you and says you're so beautiful and she just couldn't get you off her mind when she first saw you, how would you take it, "Wanna be friends", or "so you wanna hook up"? Pick one! Alright then! Men and women are very similar being that God created us from you, but at the same time we are so different. Typically men use love for sex, example, "I love you" while women you sex to try to get love from a man. We are generally emotional creatures. I know I'm going really deep for you, but this is the only way I can explain it. For me, with my high standards and all, I want a guy to be my friend, my best friend. I want to feel like I know him like the back of my hand. I want him to make me laugh until my ribs give out, I want him to be gentle and polite, he has to be easy going, bright and of course just very fun to be around and polite. For me I just feel like if I get to actually know him first, then I would feel comfortable about thinking of taking it to the next level. I just want a chance to actually see where he's coming from, his mentality, his social status, etc. Put it this way, for me I need to know a guy in order to know what I'm getting into. This is the 21st century and I ain't no fool!
    Hope this helped! Just my personal point of view from a girl!

I WISH she was a pedo that ould make that so much easier for me.but i am talking in general.I realize i have no chance with this girl so im kinda aiming at any kind of girl of my age.....the thing is have no self confidence and i am kinda non social.I have many friends and none girl i know or have ever met ever called me ugly or anything like that but i still hang out with them because we basically have nothing in common.I just dont know i mean i can talk hours to the ppl i know but when i talk to a stranger ,it just gets awkward to me and to the other person idk
    OP is a faggot

OC

Ok well first of all if there's one thing all of us or at least most of us girls hate about guys, it's having no self confidence. You always must have confidence in yourself when approaching a girl no matter what. If at first you don't succeed dust yourself off and try again, try again and again. I mean since this site is dedicated to Eazy let's use him as an example, at first for a long time Tomica didn't even want to be bothered with him, but because he had self confidence and dusted his self off and tried again, he ended up getting her at the end! Guys, you can't be afraid of rejection. You act like if you get rejected then you're life is over and that there are no more girls left to hit on in the planet or something, if anything you should try to take this as a learning experience! For me if you're confident enough it won't even matter if whether you're short (like Eazy) or tall, fit or a little chubby, just have that confidence, that's what really turns me on and rocks my boat. And I like a guy who is not afraid to chase because that shows me that he really likes me and is interested in me. If he gives up on the first try that's his loss not mine, I take it as he wasn't even worth it and wasn't man enough. But don't get me wrong now, I do think there is a thin like between being confident and then just being cocky and arrogant. Just because you may have enough confidence to actually walk up to the girl and strike up a conversation with her doesn't mean you should be cocky and arrogant to the point where you're making sexual moves on her and vulgar comments on the spot like you just got it like that unless you're at a strip club or she's just a trashy one. And trust me I know what you mean when meeting new people you get that awkward feeling, but it's the only way that can help to build up your confidence. You don't have to go all out the first time you meet somebody, preferably a girl, you could just start by saying hi! And if you continue to see her and once you guys become familiar with each other's faces, just introduce yourself and ask for her name. Talk to her about random teenage stuff you think you guys will have in common! Like if you're at school, ask her how did she do, then tell her how you did, if you have different teachers ask her what her teacher's name is then you tell her yours. If it's someone you see at a restaurant ask them about the food their eating or maybe even give them a few suggestions. You get my drift? Just be eazy! And most of all just be yourself!
    Last edited by Kay; 08-30-2012 at 10:13 AM.

i know,that shit really annoys me.I'm fully aware of that i'm being such a pussy and it COMPLETELY drives me fucking nuts.I only disagree with one thing.Do not ever be yourself. If was ever in life trying to be myself it never came out good,that will totally mess up everything.I dont know I'll have to see yet..I'm fucking 17 in 6 months,time moves so fast......fuck my life
    OP is a faggot

OC

Oh you're 17 too now?! Well, you're six months older than me. But the reason why I say to be yourself is because if you do end up being friends with a girl you like or even end up dating her and being in a relationship with her, whether you like it or not and whether you know it or not, your true colors will begin to unravel itself. The truth always comes to light. You can't stop the sun from shining, you know what I'm saying? That's why I say just be yourself from the start instead of just embarrassing yourself in the end because you might or better yet will sooner or later find that right somebody who will like you for you! Trust me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Oh you're 17 too now?! Well, you're six months older than me. But the reason why I say to be yourself is because if you do end up being friends with a girl you like or even end up dating her and being in a relationship with her, whether you like it or not and whether you know it or not, your true colors will begin to unravel itself. The truth always comes to light. You can't stop the sun from shining, you know what I'm saying? That's why I say just be yourself from the start instead of just embarrassing yourself in the end because you might or better yet will sooner or later find that right somebody who will like you for you! Trust me!
    no i meant i'll be turning 17 in six months
    and yeah i get what you're saying tnx for being such a pal
    OP is a faggot

OC

once u got em u gotta be a good liar too lol..no joke..

Thread Information