Thread: Upcoming Battle Announcement!!

Default Upcoming Battle Announcement!!

Yo quik announcement about some future eventz..
    In as little as a month(maybe month & a 1/2)
    I'm gonna have my 1ST OFFICIAL BATTLE!!!!!(on video)
    And my opponent is..................yup..... my very own LITTLE BROTHER..
    hes only 1 year and a few months younger but yea..
    Its gonna be a 2 Round, unlimited time battle..
    wit cameras..a small crowd nd all..
    Its gonna be recorded with 2(maybe 3) different cameras..so we'll have different/better angles when we put the videos together..
    then upload it on youtube.. jus wanted to let u all know.. I'll post the link whenever its up..possibly within(or a little over) a month..yup..

Keep It Ruthless!

WICKED

Default Re: Upcoming Battle Announcement!!

Freestyle?

Naw no freestyle..for the simple fact: I CANT freestyle..LOL
    but gimme a pen n paper n I'd come up with some krayzie shit..
    but yea I dont kno if u guys are familiar with SMACK URL..if not..
    youtube..search SMACK URL..n clic a random battle..youll most likely like it..
    its professional battles..mostly writtens..
    but u could catch a few people on thurr freestylin on stage against sumbody..
    anywayz thats what this upcomin battle is inspired by..
    IM GONNA MURDER HIM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ouija View Post
    Naw no freestyle..for the simple fact: I CANT freestyle..LOL
    but gimme a pen n paper n I'd come up with some krayzie shit..
    but yea I dont kno if u guys are familiar with SMACK URL..if not..
    youtube..search SMACK URL..n clic a random battle..youll most likely like it..
    its professional battles..mostly writtens..
    but u could catch a few people on thurr freestylin on stage against sumbody..
    anywayz thats what this upcomin battle is inspired by..
    IM GONNA MURDER HIM!!!
    why they beat bill collector ?

Quote Originally Posted by Watt$ View Post
    why they beat bill collector ?
    Hitman Holla(Battle Rapper from St. Louis) was basically sayin that Bill Collector was sayin some disrespectful things over the internet that made him uncomfortable, and said he was gonna confront Bill about it the next time they cross paths, well there was an event in New York, SMACK URL Summer Madness 2.. the most recent event that went down in August..and most of the battle rappers were outside waitin to get in, including Hitman and his family & friends..well Bill Collector walked right past the group and shook hands with someone who was basically right next to the group or somethin like that n started to walk away..nd Hitman yelled his name and said "Didn't you say you was gonna rob me?!" Bill Collector looked at him muggin and shit and said somethin under his breath while turnin away nd walkin away.. but little did Bill know..he was walkin up to Hitman's little brother.. so out of natural protection and security for his big brother..little brother swung and punched him like right above his left eye..which it swell up.. a couple more punches were thrown but Hitman got his little brother off of Bill Collector and that was that.. Bill claims he got jumped nd shit but Hitman claims no one BUT his little brother was throwin punches..so the 'gettin jumped' claims were false..but yea Hitman uploaded a video on youtube which explains the whole situation..

I tried to look for the video to post it but I cant find it..I dont know if it was takin down or what..?? =(

Quote Originally Posted by Ouija View Post
    Hitman Holla(Battle Rapper from St. Louis) was basically sayin that Bill Collector was sayin some disrespectful things over the internet that made him uncomfortable, and said he was gonna confront Bill about it the next time they cross paths, well there was an event in New York, SMACK URL Summer Madness 2.. the most recent event that went down in August..and most of the battle rappers were outside waitin to get in, including Hitman and his family & friends..well Bill Collector walked right past the group and shook hands with someone who was basically right next to the group or somethin like that n started to walk away..nd Hitman yelled his name and said "Didn't you say you was gonna rob me?!" Bill Collector looked at him muggin and shit and said somethin under his breath while turnin away nd walkin away.. but little did Bill know..he was walkin up to Hitman's little brother.. so out of natural protection and security for his big brother..little brother swung and punched him like right above his left eye..which it swell up.. a couple more punches were thrown but Hitman got his little brother off of Bill Collector and that was that.. Bill claims he got jumped nd shit but Hitman claims no one BUT his little brother was throwin punches..so the 'gettin jumped' claims were false..but yea Hitman uploaded a video on youtube which explains the whole situation..
    i dont feel sorry about him because somehow i think that he truelly deserved it and i also think that hes too much fake . i watched his battle and he plays he aint real .

Right..he sounds like a mainstream commercial rapper from the south or somethin..but its all good..any rapper he goes up against destroys him..LOOLLL

ok so tha battle was supposed to be on my birthda(on tha 4th) but now it got moved to this monday coming up(12th)...
    On another note...MY COMPUTER IS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!! in other wordz..THA STUDIO IS BAC UP!!!! so im gonna be musically bizzy for tha next coupla monthz..

I'll keep u all updated..

-Buddah

Thread Information