Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Jerry Heller Interview

  1. #1
    Iva Fetish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    staten island
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    20

    Default New Jerry Heller Interview

    http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic...05_58_11-07_00


    The legendary NWA management mogul, Jerry Heller, takes his seat at the posh table to explore the truth behind the creation and survival of one of hip hop's most controversial groups. We navigate through the history of his relationship with Ice Cube, his rivalry with Dr Dre and more shockingly, his admission that Eazy E was murdered. Needing body guards to simply walk down the street, Mr Jerry Heller has seen things that would make most turn their back on music and he reveals all in this classic interview for all hip hop connoisseurs.

  2. #2
    The Balkan Thugsta Niki-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    the Land of tha Heartless
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: New Jerry Heller Interview

    Damn and now he think about this? why everybody's now comming with this. Why not back at the days?!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: New Jerry Heller Interview

    Quote Originally Posted by Iva Fetish View Post
    http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic...05_58_11-07_00


    The legendary NWA management mogul, Jerry Heller, takes his seat at the posh table to explore the truth behind the creation and survival of one of hip hop's most controversial groups. We navigate through the history of his relationship with Ice Cube, his rivalry with Dr Dre and more shockingly, his admission that Eazy E was murdered. Needing body guards to simply walk down the street, Mr Jerry Heller has seen things that would make most turn their back on music and he reveals all in this classic interview for all hip hop connoisseurs.
    Where did you hear that?

  4. #4
    Iva Fetish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    staten island
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: New Jerry Heller Interview

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Where did you hear that?

    Jerry's inerview is like 2 hours and four mnutes in.

  5. #5
    Thuggish Ruggish Bone PDaZZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: New Jerry Heller Interview

    Does he blame anyone for it or says something interesting about it?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: New Jerry Heller Interview

    Quote Originally Posted by Iva Fetish View Post
    Jerry's inerview is like 2 hours and four mnutes in.
    I listened to it already, but didn't hear the part where Jerry admits that Eazy was murdered. Are you sure he said that? Maybe I'll have to listen to the interview again.

  7. #7
    Iva Fetish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    staten island
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: New Jerry Heller Interview

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I listened to it already, but didn't hear the part where Jerry admits that Eazy was murdered. Are you sure he said that? Maybe I'll have to listen to the interview again.

    That's what it said in the description.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: New Jerry Heller Interview

    Oh. Well, I didn't hear that part. Did you?

  9. #9
    Sean187um Sean.i.am's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: New Jerry Heller Interview

    I didn't hear him say that
    " Fuck my Baby's Momma / That Bitch got Drama "

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Planet
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: New Jerry Heller Interview

    Man fuck that Jerry 'Devil' Heller

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jerry Heller's Memoir Q&A interview for NWA
    By SuperMac in forum Jerry Heller
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 10:22 PM
  2. Jerry Heller Interview
    By horchatax3 in forum YouTube.com
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 08:23 AM
  3. Still Ruthless Interview With Jerry Heller
    By PlAyIn WiT mY nOsE in forum Jerry Heller
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 08:16 AM
  4. Jerry Heller Interview
    By cap pilla in forum Jerry Heller
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 10:30 PM
  5. Jerry Heller Interview COMING SOON
    By hiphopthug95rip in forum Eazy-ECPT.com(NEWS N Exclusives)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 07:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •