Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1419) : eval()'d code on line 136

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Eazy E with scraps??? wut?

Thread: Eazy E with scraps??? wut?

Default Eazy E with scraps??? wut?

i dont get it Eazy e is from kpcc but he rapped all good with the scraps i thought he was a loc why was he cool with the south siders the crips around my hood are against scraps so basically why is eazy e not checking these scraps instead hes cool with them and also a side qeustion how come eazy never spits his hood in a song or give props to crippen homies and if there is a song or something where he throws up his hood or gives props to crips or atleast disses bloods or something that a REAL CRIP would do

Default Re: Eazy E with scraps??? wut?

bump...............

Quote Originally Posted by NorthErn-Ea$t$ider View Post
    i dont get it Eazy e is from kpcc but he rapped all good with the scraps i thought he was a loc why was he cool with the south siders the crips around my hood are against scraps so basically why is eazy e not checking these scraps instead hes cool with them and also a side qeustion how come eazy never spits his hood in a song or give props to crippen homies and if there is a song or something where he throws up his hood or gives props to crips or atleast disses bloods or something that a REAL CRIP would do
    Eazy E was in it for the money, the more friends the more money, and he didnt write his own verses, the people who wrote his verses didnt know his gangfriends so they didnt shout them out

and then i got banned lol

Eazy said in an interview that he wasn't into gangs our violence I'm assuming since he became successful he wanted to leave all the gang stuff behind he really wanted bloods and crips to come together. I don't know if you heard that song he was in called We're all in the same gang but I just think he wanted to leave all that behind and become a professional bussiness man
    Follow me on snapchat @Shelooklikastar

Who cares? Obviously it meant more money for him simple as that........

Quote Originally Posted by MrsEricLynnWright View Post
    Eazy said in an interview that he wasn't into gangs our violence I'm assuming since he became successful he wanted to leave all the gang stuff behind he really wanted bloods and crips to come together. I don't know if you heard that song he was in called We're all in the same gang but I just think he wanted to leave all that behind and become a professional bussiness man
    lool i dont get it he has a song called real muthaphucking gs he obviously was about the gang life if he wanted to leave it alone wouldnt he rap about that ?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthErn-Ea$t$ider View Post
    lool i dont get it he has a song called real muthaphucking gs he obviously was about the gang life if he wanted to leave it alone wouldnt he rap about that ?
    Like Cris150 said he did it for the money lol

And who cares if he was scraps, caps, japs, naps, taps, haps, saps, laps, zaps, whatever business comes first than some petty and retarded gangbanging shit.....

damn right

This busters mad cuz the chaps aint about nada you can find Sureños in southern and northern California you aint gonna find no busters down south and thats a fact. Like Brownside said If you don't like it run up. Damn net bangers
    See Ya Around Buddy Boy...

Thread Information