Thread: Anyone know why Eazy didnt have an open casket at his funeral?

Default Anyone know why Eazy didnt have an open casket at his funeral?

So I watched the video of his funeral, seriously the saddest thing I've ever seen. I wish to God he can just like ressurect and be here still. But I noticed that he wasnt buried in an open casket...but its not like he was shot in the face- everyone said he looked healthy still and people claim to know what he was buried in but why arent there any pics of his open casket and why didnt he have an open casket at his funeral? Very curious...

Default Re: Anyone know why Eazy didnt have an open casket at his funeral?

It was an open casket but read kids kept stealin his things(Compton hat,locs)etc i think it was

RuthlessAttackMuzick Keyser Söze's Avatar

Why would you wanna see him like that the gold casket was enough
    http://eazyeforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12411&dateline=1393739894

Quote Originally Posted by mdwright20 View Post
    So I watched the video of his funeral, seriously the saddest thing I've ever seen. I wish to God he can just like ressurect and be here still. But I noticed that he wasnt buried in an open casket...but its not like he was shot in the face- everyone said he looked healthy still and people claim to know what he was buried in but why arent there any pics of his open casket and why didnt he have an open casket at his funeral? Very curious...
    Posted this in 06 part of Yella interview..not sure he sayin it was originally open casket or not

AT THE WAKE THE NIGHT BEFORE,THEY DIDN'T EVEN LET YOU SIT & PRAY,THEY JUST HAD YOU IN & OUT OF THERE REAL QUICK.

YELLA:BECAUSE THERE ALWAYS WOULD BE SOME IGNORANT FANS THAT WOULD STEAL HIS HAT OR SOMETHING OFF OF HIM.THAT'S WHY THEY JUST HAD PEOPLE IN & OUT.I DIDN'T SEE HIM.I CAN'T SEE HIM.I COULDN'T SEE HIM,'CAUSE WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES I THINK OF ME & HIM JOKING.I CAN'T THINK OF HIM IN NO CASKET.I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN AT THE FUNERAL IF THE CASKET WAS OPEN.THAT'S ONE THING I COULDN'T DO.I COULD NOT SEE HIM IN THAT.

Thats so sad to hear that Eazy had a closed casket because people stilling his off of him Straight Outta the Casket! People have no respect for those that have passed away, Just sad! Even though Eazy did not see physically that his stuff was being stolen from him but I know that spiritually Eazy was saying " these niggaz stealing my shit! SMH!

Thread Information