Thread: Does Eazy E Go and visit you guys in your dreams? Eazy e visiting me in my dreams

Default Does Eazy E Go and visit you guys in your dreams? Eazy e visiting me in my dreams

After watching the NWA Movie Straight outta Compton back in August Eazy E has started visiting me in my dreams! I think this is a great sign because I've always thought about him when I was a kid growing up and I've always been a fan of Eazy E! I've never had the chance to meet him in person before he passed away so maybe Eazy E Showing up in my dreams is a way for me getting to meet the real him! We talk about everything in my dreams. The straight outta compton movie was our first conversation! I miss you Eric Lynn Wright AKA Eazy E

Default Re: Does Eazy E Go and visit you guys in your dreams? Eazy e visiting me in my dreams

tell him to vist me

Default Re: Does Eazy E Go and visit you guys in your dreams? Eazy e visiting me in my dreams

One time i had a dream with Eazy-E in it. We were just standing around at a party. loud music playing in background and Eazy was standing just a few feet away from me. I did not talk to him or anything, i was just enjoying the moment and happy he was there. It seemed so realistic.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

I had a dream that Eazy was in a music video for a R'n'B Song. He was chillin on a rooftop, lookin like a gangsta.
    Years later, I've found the AZ-1 "With Me" Track and I'm like woow he DID some R'n'B shit LOL

I will knoccout! The next time Eazy e pays me a visit I will tell him to go and visit you too! I'm big Fan of you too Knoccout!

Im so happy that he came to visit you in your dreams also! I thought I was the only one!

Wow I know that was an awsome experience you had!

Thread Information