Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
My Eazy-E Dedication Radio Show. Friday March 25th, 2016

Thread: My Eazy-E Dedication Radio Show. Friday March 25th, 2016

Default My Eazy-E Dedication Radio Show. Friday March 25th, 2016

Sup Everybody! This is Ghetto187. It's Been Awhile Since I Was Really Active On This Website. I First Joined In August of 2006 When I Was 18 Years Old. I'm 28 Now. Been A Long Time Eazy-E Fan, Pretty Much All of My Life. Anyways Since Joining This Website I Have Been Blessed With Working With Baby Eazy-E, Dirty Red, Many of Eazy-ECPT DJ's Working With My Beats. I Was Able To Work On Many Mixtapes & Projects For This Great Website. Now I Want To Give Back.

Every Friday I Host A 2 Hour Long Online Radio Show Called G-Funk Radio 187.4 FM. I Have Sponsors & It's A Way For Me To Play West Coast G-Funk Music & Make Some Extra Money On The Side. I Play The Classics, Remixes, & Underground Tracks Keepin' That Sound Alive.

I Will Be Releasing A Special Dedication Show For Eazy-E This Friday March 25th, 2016. My Show Usually Goes Live For 2 Hours But I Want To Do A Live 3 Hour Special For Eazy-E's 21st Death Anniversary. I Will Be Playing All of Eazy-E's Classics & All of His Associated Acts. I Plan On Getting People Who Where Close To Eazy-E On The Show To Share Some Memories They Have Or To Just Pay Their Respects.

I Welcome All To Come And Join Me Live For This Show! Let's Pay Our Respect To The Godfather of Gangsta Rap!

www.mixlr.com/g-funk-radio-1874-fm/

Also Come And Join Me This Friday For You To Get Familiar To The Show.

7th Episode of #GFunkRadio http://mixlr.com/g-funk-radio-1874-f...f-g-funk-radio #mixlr

G-FUNK RADIO 187.4 FM HOSTED BY GHETTO187 GOES LIVE EVERY FRIDAY! FROM 8-10 PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME!!!

G-Funk Lives...With G-Funk Radio 187.4 FM

This Station Is For Fans Of West Coast G-Funk. We Will Play Classic G-Funk Tracks As Well As Underground G-Funk Tracks From People Who Are Still Keeping That Sound Alive.
    G-Funk Where Rhythm Is Live, & Live Is Rhythm!

For Sponsorships Or To Get You Track Played On Our Station. Please Email Us At GhettoCPT@gmail.com
    REST IN PEACE CHARLY AND JASMINE I LOVE YOU BOTH FOREVER!

Default Re: My Eazy-E Dedication Radio Show. Friday March 25th, 2016

That sounds dope bro. I'll definatley check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki-G View Post
    That sounds dope bro. I'll definatley check this out.
    Big Thanks Man!
    REST IN PEACE CHARLY AND JASMINE I LOVE YOU BOTH FOREVER!

Congratulations on your station homie. ill check it out.
    also ill add this info to the main news site of Eazy-ECPT.com homie, just make sure u shout us out during show.

Thanks for posting and keep up the good work!
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Thread Information