PDA

View Full Version : Chris Andersen disses the fuck out of Lamar Odom on Twitter.

EazyWittaAttitude
09-30-2009, 04:02 AM
Words of Wisdom from Chris Anderson via Twitter:

Got bad news for you Lamar - just cause she look like a pinata donít mean sheís full of candy.

My man Lamar might be the only dude in history that triple bags it on his honeymoon.

I heard Lamarís registered at Big ní Tall for Lamar and Round ní Infected for Khloe.

Just got an invite to Lamarís wedding. It says the receptionís going to be at the LA County Health Dept. Damn.

I heard that Kardashian broad landed Lamar by saying her snatch tasted like Skittles. You ainít gotta taste every rainbow, man.

Khloe Kardashian should make Ray Jís penis the maid of honor b/c no one woulda heard of these broads without it.

You think when the rev asks if anyone objects to Lamarís wedding, his dick will stand up?

Gotta say Lamar, marrying the fat sister seems more like a Clippers move. Maybe he should switch lockers?

and my favoriteÖ.

Damn. Just heard Lamar Odom fell into Khloe Kardashianís ass, never to be heard from again. RIP.

;D

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
09-30-2009, 04:32 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Damn, he's SCORCHIN' his ass. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

datd00d
09-30-2009, 04:48 AM
Now this is good sportsman ship!

Cold187umKilla
09-30-2009, 10:08 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Damn, he's SCORCHIN' his ass. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DL
09-30-2009, 02:49 PM

Mighty D.R.
09-30-2009, 05:46 PM

her snatch tasted like Skittles

Man, that would rule ;D

Cold187umKilla
09-30-2009, 07:37 PM

Man, that would rule ;D
[/quote]

yea that would, i sure would be eatin a lot more pussy if that was the case

EazyWittaAttitude
09-30-2009, 11:17 PM

Man, that would rule ;D

yea that would, i sure would be eatin a lot more pussy if that was the case
[/quote]
Haha for real.. Andersen made all the candy jokes in reference to Lamar Odom has a tendency to eat candy before games a lot.. I can't wait for the first Nugs and Lakers game this year now.