PDA

View Full Version : alextakidd - eazysteve - lilmack

EazyThug95
03-19-2011, 11:40 PM
what ever happend to these members ?

they were the ones who started tha shack, and knew a bunch of info about eazy-e and unreleased shit.

i knew about The Impact of a legend dvd about a year b4 it came out because of them on tha shack.

Just Curious!

hiphopthug95rip
03-19-2011, 11:43 PM
what ever happend to these members ?

they were the ones who started tha shack, and knew a bunch of info about eazy-e and unreleased shit.

i knew about The Impact of a legend dvd about a year b4 it came out because of them on tha shack.

Just Curious!

the only one who is still around and part of Eazy-ECPT.com is EazySteve

not sure what the others been upto.

Casual T
03-20-2011, 05:03 AM
I remember hearing about Impact of a Legend & The Life & Times of Eric Wright about 97...there was a short preview of them & there were also promo posters in Magazines...i called record stores here & nobody knew anything about it..one person told me they didn't think Impact of A Legend would ever be released here because of distribution or some shit like that so i asked what company distributes Eazy's & NWA stuff here then i called them....can't remember what they said but i ended up getting it...
I asked a well known DJ here who owned his own music store if he had heard about The Life & Times of Eric Wright dvd coming out he said no so i explained to him where i heard about it etc & he ended up getting it into his store & i bought it from there....this was back in 01-02

rikco
03-20-2011, 07:10 PM
alextakidd told me when the end was near for the shack he didn't had time for it anymore.
after tha shack died i never talkt to him again.
i think he was gonna be a daddy @ that time.

dunno exactly............maybe he died also? :ohwell:

EazySteve
01-20-2012, 04:18 PM
R.I.P. To Tha Shack