Page 280 of 380 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast
Results 8,650 to 8,680 of 11780

Thread: what are you currently listenin' to?

  1. #8650
    Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
    Guest

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    JT the Bigga Figga-Root of All Evil


  2. #8651

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Know What I'm Talking Bout Keak Da Sneak 4:07
    Yayadadad Talkin Bout ? ;D
    [img width=600 height=478]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/FAS_ThIzZ/Danielle4.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]"ReSpEcT tO tHoSe ThAt EaRn It, HoNoR tO tHoSe ThAt DeSeRvE iT"[/size]

  3. #8652

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,120
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    all of Sublime's music.
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

  4. #8653

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    DPG - Dogg Pound Gangstaz



  5. #8654
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    39

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    good track
    but Don't Stand So Close is the shit
    All of the Police's shit rules


    Nickelback - How You Remind Me

    That's right motherfuckers, Nickelback ;D

  6. #8655

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Bizzy Bone - Put Yo Hand Up



  7. #8656
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Luv 4 Dem Gangstas - Eazy

  8. #8657
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?


  9. #8658
    Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
    Guest

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    READY STEADY GO-LarcenCiel

  10. #8659

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,120
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    "Royal Flush" - Big Boi feat. Raekwon & Andre 3000

    i forgot how hard this song is. everyone spits some dope shit especially 3K


    Now put message in bottle.
    You go to the nearest beach & open your car door

    & walk to the place where the sea meets the land.
    Yea, it's easier to run the street than walk in the sand.

    Hey! I'm talkin' young man, as if chalk in my hand,
    I will take y'all little ass to school!

    ---

    Unfortunate that if you come up fortunate the streets consider you lame.
    Ha! I thought the name of the game was to have a better life. I guess it ain't, what a shame!

    I don't slang. Never slung but I'm one with the slum that has a name well fitting.
    Plenty cheese getting. No wonder why they call it the trap so watch your tail & I'm not kidding!

    The rats & mice would give advice, they say "You can paint & draw!
    Get out of here! Go show 'em that we're more than slangin' raw."


    Andre 3000 > Jay-Z & ur favorite rapper
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

  11. #8660
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    BIG L - MVP Instrumental

  12. #8661
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    39

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Above the Law - Menace to Society

  13. #8662

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Chino Grande - Brighter Dayz
    dope track



  14. #8663

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,120
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    "Saw Red" - Sublime feat. Gwen Stefani
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

  15. #8664

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?


    Who do you
    Girl, who do you belong to?
    My point of view
    Girl, I think you’re hot

    If we talked
    What words could I describe
    There’s no dictionary book
    To explain how you look

    Girl, I think you’re so sexy, sexy, sexy
    Cold blooded
    What more can I say, sexy, sexy, sexy
    Cold blooded

    Rick James, Bitch!

  16. #8665
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    39

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Limp Bizkit - Hot Dog

    > Closer ;D

  17. #8666

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Limp Bizkit - Hot Dog

    > Closer ;D
    Bullshit!

  18. #8667

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Ready for the World - Oh Sheila

    Love this song, but the band ripped off Prince so bad!

  19. #8668
    Cold187umKilla
    Guest

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    The New Cold187umKilla & Ghetto187 - From West 2 South Volume 1 mixtape 18 brand new ghetto187 beats over 18 brand new cold187umkilla blendz

    sick as fuck be on the look out should be posted this coming week

  20. #8669

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    The New Cold187umKilla & Ghetto187 - From West 2 South Volume 1 mixtape 18 brand new ghetto187 beats over 18 brand new cold187umkilla blendz

    sick as fuck be on the look out should be posted this coming week
    SICC
    can somebody get all tha onez that have releazed by Cold&&Ghetto together && pozt him in one topic, i never got to d/l any of them,&& there are all scattered,&& i'm not a leecher


    Eminem - Low Down && Dirty && Deja Vu
    Comparing Tha 2...Old Em Iz Juzt Ruthless && New Em Iz Like Lyrically Detailed..Both Dope Though

    [quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

  21. #8670
    Cold187umKilla
    Guest

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Quote Originally Posted by R@lph-E5150
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    The New Cold187umKilla & Ghetto187 - From West 2 South Volume 1 mixtape 18 brand new ghetto187 beats over 18 brand new cold187umkilla blendz

    sick as fuck be on the look out should be posted this coming week
    SICC
    can somebody get all tha onez that have releazed by Cold&&Ghetto together && pozt him in one topic, i never got to d/l any of them,&& there are all scattered,&& i'm not a leecher
    yo homie dont worry al the mixes plus 15 or so more will be all compiled into one megaupload file, ghetto gotta put some final touches then we gonna put it up, we need to get a cover made too

  22. #8671

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    Quote Originally Posted by R@lph-E5150
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    The New Cold187umKilla & Ghetto187 - From West 2 South Volume 1 mixtape 18 brand new ghetto187 beats over 18 brand new cold187umkilla blendz

    sick as fuck be on the look out should be posted this coming week
    SICC
    can somebody get all tha onez that have releazed by Cold&&Ghetto together && pozt him in one topic, i never got to d/l any of them,&& there are all scattered,&& i'm not a leecher
    yo homie dont worry al the mixes plus 15 or so more will be all compiled into one megaupload file, ghetto gotta put some final touches then we gonna put it up, we need to get a cover made too
    Too Dope
    imma put on a cd,i put ur firzt screwed one u put up on a cd,&& my popz said he diggz tha mixez.He said it takez him back wit tha beatz.&& would like to hear more of theze mixez.

    [quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

  23. #8672

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    The sound of a baby getting shoved into a blender.

    Ahh, their squeals of pain turn me on :P

  24. #8673
    Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
    Guest

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    The sound of a baby getting shoved into a blender.

    Ahh, their squeals of pain turn me on :P
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

  25. #8674

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,424
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24fBwBeT0bM
    shit goes hard as fuck
    any1 got it in MP3??
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

  26. #8675

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    DMV ALL DAY!!!!!!
    Posts
    2,327
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    DONT PANIC DONT PANIC

  27. #8676
    Cold187umKilla
    Guest

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    me and ghetto187 are bout to drop the sickest mixtape of 2009 damnnn

  28. #8677

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    me and ghetto187 are bout to drop the sickest mixtape of 2009 damnnn
    can't wait for that

    ATL - Sax



  29. #8678

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E.



  30. #8679
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    39

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Limp Bizkit - Hot Dog

    > Closer ;D
    Bullshit!
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D


    Notorious BIG - Ready to Die album. Never gets old.

  31. #8680

    Default Re: what are you currently listenin' to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Limp Bizkit - Hot Dog

    > Closer ;D
    Bullshit!
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D


    Notorious BIG - Ready to Die album. Never gets old.
    yeah much better than Life after Death
    Big Poppa fuckin rules
    I got ever Biggie's album except the soundtrack
    do u got it?



Page 280 of 380 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. So I Was Listenin To Strickly Foe My Grind......
    By Thizz Da Wiz in forum Eazy-E
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 01:22 PM
  2. Who else is listenin to Ruthless Radio?
    By hiphopthug95rip in forum Ruthless G hang out
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 09:46 AM
  3. Who else is listenin to Ruthless Radio?
    By RUTHLESS91 in forum "RUTHLESS RADIO"
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •