Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 31 of 59

Thread: Underground Hip-Hop

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Underground Hip-Hop

    Anyone into the underground stuff?

    Necro, Ill Bill (separately and together), Jedi Mind Tricks, and Army of the Pharaohs is my favourite stuff as of lately.

    What underground hip-hop do you all listen to? Same as me perhaps?

    Of course we all know about Immortal Technique, but I'm not much into that...not yet atleast

    So tell me, what underground stuff are you into?!

  2. #2
    UpInFlamez
    Guest

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    im not a fan of either of them^^ underground wise just lil groups/solo outta cleveland like g-code,lil chico,da dungeon....

    other than that any artist that brings that real shit n duznt care about makin radio friendly songs

  3. #3
    daddy_luv
    Guest

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Pretty much any horrorcore or dark rap.

    can you give me some good songs by necro? I've heard Get On Your Knees and All Hotties Eat the Jizz and I hated them with a passion, and I need Drugs which I thought was sick.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    952
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    opFlamas
    you mean sosa??

  5. #5
    NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187
    Guest

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    yea same as daddy_luv. horrorcore and dark rap like Esham, nataS, Lynch, X-Raided, and stuff like that. my friend tried to get me into Necro but i never tried checking him out lately.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    40

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by UpInFlamez
    any artist that brings that real shit n duznt care about makin radio friendly songs

  7. #7
    Gu3Rr!lLA WARFare! Ouija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    4,284
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Quote Originally Posted by UpInFlamez
    any artist that brings that real shit n duznt care about makin radio friendly songs



  8. #8
    md in ireland
    Guest

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Sage Francis, Atmosphere, Busdriver, MF Doom, Brother Ali, Abstract Rude

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,780
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by daddy_luv
    Pretty much any horrorcore or dark rap.

    can you give me some good songs by necro? I've heard Get On Your Knees and All Hotties Eat the Jizz and I hated them with a passion, and I need Drugs which I thought was sick.
    have u heard Dead Body Disposal by him, that shit is sick u should check it out



  10. #10
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    I listen tha most to Baby E and his crew.......

  11. #11
    UpInFlamez
    Guest

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    I listen tha most to Baby E and his crew.......
    why? ??? if he wasnt eazy's son you wouldnt give a fuck who he was..

    i also like Wing he's comin outta compton

  12. #12
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by UpInFlamez
    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    I listen tha most to Baby E and his crew.......
    why? ??? if he wasnt eazy's son you wouldnt give a fuck who he was..

    i also like Wing he's comin outta compton
    naw that aint true I would still have liked him he has a dope voice

  13. #13
    daddy_luv
    Guest

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by BigL&Eazy-E
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy_luv
    Pretty much any horrorcore or dark rap.

    can you give me some good songs by necro? I've heard Get On Your Knees and All Hotties Eat the Jizz and I hated them with a passion, and I need Drugs which I thought was sick.
    have u heard Dead Body Disposal by him, that shit is sick u should check it out
    Alright I'll check that out.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,120
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    Quote Originally Posted by UpInFlamez
    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    I listen tha most to Baby E and his crew.......
    why? ??? if he wasnt eazy's son you wouldnt give a fuck who he was..

    i also like Wing he's comin outta compton
    naw that aint true I would still have liked him he has a dope voice
    but how would u have found out about him?? u woulda never knew about Derek
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

  15. #15
    Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD
    Guest

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    i like Jurassic 5

  16. #16
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by Scope
    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    Quote Originally Posted by UpInFlamez
    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    I listen tha most to Baby E and his crew.......
    why? ??? if he wasnt eazy's son you wouldnt give a fuck who he was..

    i also like Wing he's comin outta compton

    naw that aint true I would still have liked him he has a dope voice
    but how would u have found out about him?? u woulda never knew about Derek
    it all started when i was searchin foe CPT ppl on Myspace then i found this dude named S~Mouf i clicced on him i liked his flow then i was readin about him then i found out he was Eazy'z son

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    My favourite Necro songs that I recommend:

    Fuck With This
    Gangsta Rap
    Our Life
    White Slavery
    Reign in Blood
    Swordfish
    How to kill a cop
    The Crazies
    Reflections of a man

    And seeing as Jedi Mind Tricks are associated with Necro and Ill Bill...

    Jedi Mind Tricks:

    Razorblade Salvation
    World War
    Eve of War
    Blood in Blood out

    And one last song... Army of the Pharaohs - Tear it Down

    They are also sort of associated with Necro, Ill Bill, and Jedi Mind Tricks

    And nice replies all, thanks for sharing your underground stuff (name of artists)

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,120
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope
    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    Quote Originally Posted by UpInFlamez
    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    I listen tha most to Baby E and his crew.......
    why? ??? if he wasnt eazy's son you wouldnt give a fuck who he was..

    i also like Wing he's comin outta compton

    naw that aint true I would still have liked him he has a dope voice
    but how would u have found out about him?? u woulda never knew about Derek
    it all started when i was searchin foe CPT ppl on Myspace then i found this dude named S~Mouf i clicced on him i liked his flow then i was readin about him then i found out he was Eazy'z son
    ahaha..this foo said "it all started when"...ahaha..
    no u didnt u found out about him on this site probly..or Lil E's myspace..
    u cant jus search for people in Compton.u gotta enter tha zip code for tha city & shit..u dont kno tha zip code for Compton
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

  19. #19
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by Scope
    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope
    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    Quote Originally Posted by UpInFlamez
    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    I listen tha most to Baby E and his crew.......
    why? ??? if he wasnt eazy's son you wouldnt give a fuck who he was..

    i also like Wing he's comin outta compton

    naw that aint true I would still have liked him he has a dope voice
    but how would u have found out about him?? u woulda never knew about Derek
    it all started when i was searchin foe CPT ppl on Myspace then i found this dude named S~Mouf i clicced on him i liked his flow then i was readin about him then i found out he was Eazy'z son
    ahaha..this foo said "it all started when"...ahaha..
    no u didnt u found out about him on this site probly..or Lil E's myspace..
    u cant jus search for people in Compton.u gotta enter tha zip code for tha city & shit..u dont kno tha zip code for Compton
    wtf are u talkin about pendejo if u clicc on search then write COMPTON! ppl come up then i clicced on one then i clicced on his friend then it was BABY E so i started listning to his music! puto dont say shit if u dont know! and i was tha one who started talkin about him here in EAZY-ECPT so i didnt find out about him here!

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,120
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    wtf are u talkin about pendejo if u clicc on search then write COMPTON! ppl come up then i clicced on one then i clicced on his friend then it was BABY E so i started listning to his music! puto dont say shit if u dont know! and i was tha one who started talkin about him here in EAZY-ECPT so i didnt find out about him here!
    jus shut up foo..u aint makin NO SENSE..& why u writin wit 2 C's homie u aint a Crip.
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

  21. #21
    Super Moderator Opazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,648
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by Scope
    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    wtf are u talkin about pendejo if u clicc on search then write COMPTON! ppl come up then i clicced on one then i clicced on his friend then it was BABY E so i started listning to his music! puto dont say shit if u dont know! and i was tha one who started talkin about him here in EAZY-ECPT so i didnt find out about him here!
    jus shut up foo..u aint makin NO SENSE..& why u writin wit 2 C's homie u aint a Crip.
    u shut tha fuck up..........cuz i luv 2 write with c's ;D

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,120
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope
    Quote Originally Posted by Opazo
    wtf are u talkin about pendejo if u clicc on search then write COMPTON! ppl come up then i clicced on one then i clicced on his friend then it was BABY E so i started listning to his music! puto dont say shit if u dont know! and i was tha one who started talkin about him here in EAZY-ECPT so i didnt find out about him here!
    jus shut up foo..u aint makin NO SENSE..& why u writin wit 2 C's homie u aint a Crip.
    u shut tha fuck up..........cuz i luv 2 write with c's ;D
    yea cuz ur a wannabe ass crip
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

  23. #23
    daddy_luv
    Guest

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by ? Will ?
    My favourite Necro songs that I recommend:

    Fuck With This
    Gangsta Rap
    Our Life
    White Slavery
    Reign in Blood
    Swordfish
    How to kill a cop
    The Crazies
    Reflections of a man

    And seeing as Jedi Mind Tricks are associated with Necro and Ill Bill...

    Jedi Mind Tricks:

    Razorblade Salvation
    World War
    Eve of War
    Blood in Blood out

    And one last song... Army of the Pharaohs - Tear it Down

    They are also sort of associated with Necro, Ill Bill, and Jedi Mind Tricks

    And nice replies all, thanks for sharing your underground stuff (name of artists)
    So, it's pretty much agreed that his sex-raps kinda suck?

    And I have alot of Jedi Mind Tricks, there pretty cool.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    952
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    i am a crip 2, cu22
    2xC stand 4 Copmton crips, i come from europe and write kc

  25. #25
    UpInFlamez
    Guest

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    white slavery

  26. #26
    daddy_luv
    Guest

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by LoC.kArPa
    i am a crip 2, cu22
    2xC stand 4 Copmton crips, i come from europe and write kc
    Kc jesus you're moronic.

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    952
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    cr1p nation is all over, cu22

  28. #28
    daddy_luv
    Guest

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by LoC.kArPa
    cr1p nation is all over, cu22
    No, it's not... It's an L.A. Los Angelos, California gang, end of story, my gay ass ungangster town in Washington, the squarest place in the world, is harder than Europe, now shut up you wanna be crip, having a blue rag and a gun doesn't neccesarily mean you're instantly a crip, bring me a gang related homicide rate if you're so damn desperate to prove you're city is hard.

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    952
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    what is whit the asian crip boys or main tride crips (NL) or general france.
    we kill nobody or a homie died in my arms,

  30. #30
    daddy_luv
    Guest

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by LoC.kArPa
    what is whit the asian crip boys or main tride crips (NL) or general france.
    we kill nobody or a homie died in my arms,
    WTH are you talking about? ??? > :'( :-*

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    952
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Underground Hip-Hop

    i am talk about that this crip thing grow up in la with the blakc panters, and now cr1pp1n rules the world

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Im looking for movie The Underground
    By Watts in forum All Ruthless related artist
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 05:09 PM
  2. Some Underground Albums
    By sniper in forum Chicano Rap
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 01:34 PM
  3. Anyone listen to underground LA rap?
    By md in ireland in forum Still Talkin Shit
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 02:36 PM
  4. Underground Rap
    By DeathRow in forum Ruthless G hang out
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 08:57 AM
  5. *underground mixxtapes**
    By LilNa1ul1 in forum Gangsta Beat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 11:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •