Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: THe Formula official.. Eazy E on it rare or not

  1. #1

    Default THe Formula official.. Eazy E on it rare or not


  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,743
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: THe Formula official.. Eazy E on it rare or not

    not rare to me

    this is more rare (ript from vhs)

    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=1kiGoY6M7X8

  3. #3

    Default Re: THe Formula official.. Eazy E on it rare or not

    Quote Originally Posted by rikco
    not rare to me

    this is more rare (ript from vhs)

    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=1kiGoY6M7X8
    i am not try to be negative.. but its have been in youtube since 2005 and posted before.. thx anyway

  4. #4
    EZ
    Guest

    Default Re: THe Formula official.. Eazy E on it rare or not

    Quote Originally Posted by rikco
    not rare to me

    this is more rare (ript from vhs)

    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=1kiGoY6M7X8
    Anybody wants this without the nice tag on the right bottom?

  5. #5
    EZ
    Guest

    Default Re: THe Formula official.. Eazy E on it rare or not

    This isn't rare The Secred One!

    This is rare:

    The D.O.C. - Beautiful But Deadly
    The D.O.C. - Mind Blowin'
    The D.O.C. - The D.O.C & The Doctor

    Eazy's in all of these vids!

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,743
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: THe Formula official.. Eazy E on it rare or not

    i am not try to be negative.. but its have been in youtube since 2005 and posted before.. Sad thx anyway
    thats because i shared it before on tha shack
    who do you think made that copyd part about using a condem at the end??//
    i did that with my vhs recorders in 95
    lmao

    This is rare:

    The D.O.C. - Beautiful But Deadly
    The D.O.C. - Mind Blowin'
    The D.O.C. - The D.O.C & The Doctor

    Eazy's in all of these vids!
    was rare EZ

    The D.O.C. - Beautiful But Deadly - 1989
    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=s10NL3OwY3I

    This Is (was) RARE!
    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=8csumaj6elM

  7. #7

    Default Re: THe Formula official.. Eazy E on it rare or not

    Quote Originally Posted by EZ
    This isn't rare The Secred One!

    This is rare:



    Eazy's in all of these vids!
    key.. my bad.. soo you want me too post em other DOC songs that you call rare.. mean the videos i got em

  8. #8

    Default Re: THe Formula official.. Eazy E on it rare or not

    Quote Originally Posted by rikco
    i am not try to be negative.. but its have been in youtube since 2005 and posted before.. Sad thx anyway
    thats because i shared it before on tha shack
    who do you think made that copyd part about using a condem at the end??//
    i did that with my vhs recorders in 95
    lmao
    oh well my bad.. if you recorded it self then i have to say good job.. oh well fuck me

  9. #9
    EZ
    Guest

    Default Re: THe Formula official.. Eazy E on it rare or not

    Quote Originally Posted by The Secred One
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ
    This isn't rare The Secred One!

    This is rare:



    Eazy's in all of these vids!
    key.. my bad.. soo you want me too post em other DOC songs that you call rare.. mean the videos i got em
    Nope, don't do it! You won't get credit for it, not even a few nice words like thanks!
    But thanks for the offer, although I got them too!

  10. #10

    Default Re: THe Formula official.. Eazy E on it rare or not

    Quote Originally Posted by EZ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Secred One
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ
    This isn't rare The Secred One!

    This is rare:



    Eazy's in all of these vids!
    key.. my bad.. soo you want me too post em other DOC songs that you call rare.. mean the videos i got em
    Nope, don't do it! You won't get credit for it, not even a few nice words like thanks!
    But thanks for the offer, although I got them too!
    thx for the warning... oh shit time to go too school

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2021, 01:07 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 01:18 PM
  3. The D.O.C. - The Formula (Official Video)
    By old skool Compton boy in forum YouTube.com
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 10:42 AM
  4. MC Ren - Keep it Real (The Formula Mix)
    By NeiGhborHooDSn1p3r187 in forum Gangsta Beat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 02:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •