Thread: Can someone make me a gif.?

Default Can someone make me a gif.?

Westside Connection - Bow Down

from 2:11 to 2:16 and 2:20 to 2:24...or try joinin em together to make it a 10 sec gif? it'd be cool like that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNytt4CMfkw

i'll be much appreciated if anyone can do this...

Super Moderator

Default Re: Can someone make me a gif.?

i can do that fo sho but since i got a new pc i need to install the progs i used on this pc and i forgot the names ;D but np i still got all the progs and my old pc is also still connected

when i got time i give it a try and send it to you

right now no time because im sippin whisky @ high speed :P

Thankx rikco...u always comin thru

u think u could tell me tha namez of tha gif progs u uze rikco?

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Super Moderator

i use more then one
    so let me finish this one first and then i know the prog names

for all questions you got in youre head...the answer is on google ;D

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Dat Krayzie Azz Mexican
    do u have tha registration name && key?

I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Super Moderator

Damn, i use it and it works fine, and when i click on register it says i'm not registered. But i don't even remember, it's been ages ago when i installed it.

But if you want BG Dresta, you can hook me up with a download link to that video, and then i'll make it for you.

Btw, the spot where i got it from didn't provide a key or nothing, so i think you didn't try it out.

Damn, i use it and it works fine, and when i click on register it says i'm not registered. But i don't even remember, it's been ages ago when i installed it.

But if you want BG Dresta, you can hook me up with a download link to that video, and then i'll make it for you.

Btw, the spot where i got it from didn't provide a key or nothing, so i think you didn't try it out.
    ohh well cuz i made a gif, tha lil pop thing that saidz "to remove, register to demo" && it juzt bouncez all ova tha gif && makez it look gay u knw
    Watch:

Super Moderator

My version says i'm not registered either. But it does work.

Just upload the vid for Bow Down and i'll make you the gif.

Super Moderator

here is the vid

let me see what ya make of it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=hioo459r

Super Moderator

Thanx Rikco.
    BG Dresta, what sizes do you want your gif to be?

Super Moderator

Here you go BG Dresta. If you're not happy with something about it, just tell me and i'll fix it.

Edit: Made another one while i was at it.

And this one is just funny ;D

that one looks good...thankx..i tried makin gifs from other videos but everytime i saved it, it had a GeoVid logo on it...u know how to fix that?...

Super Moderator

It's been a loooong time since i installed this and i can't remember if i used a key or not. The site i got it from didn't gave one, and my version says i'm not registrered. But it's working, so i'm not complaining.

I'm also taking requests if anyone else wants me to make a gif for em. But you gotta give me a downloadlink to the vid for it too.

It's been a loooong time since i installed this and i can't remember if i used a key or not. The site i got it from didn't gave one, and my version says i'm not registrered. But it's working, so i'm not complaining.

I'm also taking requests if anyone else wants me to make a gif for em. But you gotta give me a downloadlink to the vid for it too.
    ay homie if you got time you think you kan make me one :-\
    [img width=600 height=478]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/FAS_ThIzZ/Danielle4.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]"ReSpEcT tO tHoSe ThAt EaRn It, HoNoR tO tHoSe ThAt DeSeRvE iT"[/size]

Super Moderator

Yeah, of course man, just give me a download link to a vid and tell me which seconds and which sizes you want.

Super Moderator

@ jorge

he needed that gif combined as one

nice with a fade in and a fade out and shit

i try this weekend for a nice gif

Yeah, of course man, just give me a download link to a vid and tell me which seconds and which sizes you want.
    Aight Tanks Homie Ill Let You Noe
    [img width=600 height=478]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/FAS_ThIzZ/Danielle4.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]"ReSpEcT tO tHoSe ThAt EaRn It, HoNoR tO tHoSe ThAt DeSeRvE iT"[/size]

Super Moderator

Hey wait a sec you guys. I've just downloaded the program again just to see what happened with the key and indeed, there ain't a key, but there is a crack.
    Stupid dambasses :P Just go to program files and replace the 2 files which are in the crack folder

Doesn't matter, i still love you guys and i'll still do your other gif MuThApHuCkKa

Hey wait a sec you guys. I've just downloaded the program again just to see what happened with the key and indeed, there ain't a key, but there is a crack.
    Stupid dambasses :P Just go to program files and replace the 2 files which are in the crack folder

Doesn't matter, i still love you guys and i'll still do your other gif MuThApHuCkKa
    heyyyyyyy it worked
    thankz Jorge ;D

Just go to program files and replace the 2 files which are in the crack folder
    Can someone explain that part in steps? lol i dont get it...im not good at that type of stuff lol...

Quote Originally Posted by BG Dresta
    Just go to program files and replace the 2 files which are in the crack folder
    Can someone explain that part in steps? lol i dont get it...im not good at that type of stuff lol...
    when u extract tha rar. there should be a file called crack,install tha program, && after copy tha 2 dll. inside tha folder
    next go to ur local disc C,go to program filez, go to geo vid,click on tha file video avatar, then delete tha 2 dll. that are of tha same name as tha 2 in tha crack folder paste tha 2 dll. from tha crack folder, && it workz ;D
    Congratz u crack Video Avatar
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I MADE A CRACK YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA

Alrite cool i got it...thankx alot

Thread Information