Thread: 200 Unreleased Michael Jackson Songs!!!

Default 200 Unreleased Michael Jackson Songs!!!

i hope when there kids do release the songs if they do, i hope no1 fucks with them originals, i dont wanna hear some gay ass remixes n shit like 2 pacs cd's
    i dont want some fool like puff daddy doing something to the tracks, i want to hear the original songs, they better not fuck it up cuz he's a worldwide icon
    and these artists would wanna jump on michael jacksons tracks so they can make some popularity or money off it, so i hope the children have the music safe
    and they dont let no1 fuck with it!

R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON :'( :'( :'(

MISS U

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

Default Re: 200 Unreleased Michael Jackson Songs!!!

Doubt the kids will release them anytime soon, as the oldest on is 12. But there might be somebody to sell the tracks on behalf of the kids with MJ's permission, since the whole point of withholding those tracks was so that his kids will have money should anything happen to him. Either way, money's gonna be made off of it, and that was the intention all along with Mike. The music is safe. It belongs to the kids. Nobody can get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHA the Ajax
    Doubt the kids will release them anytime soon, as the oldest on is 12. But there might be somebody to sell the tracks on behalf of the kids with MJ's permission, since the whole point of withholding those tracks was so that his kids will have money should anything happen to him. Either way, money's gonna be made off of it, and that was the intention all along with Mike. The music is safe. It belongs to the kids. Nobody can get to it.
    good, & i hope they dong lose it hopefully its in a safe box or something that has like millions of locks on it!

Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    good, & i hope they dong lose it hopefully its in a safe box or something that has like millions of locks on it!

:-\
    [size=20pt]We Need More Fans & Less Critics![/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Scope

hahahha oops i meant hopee they dont end up lose the songs.... dong hahahahahha sorry im kinda drunk lol

hahahha oops i meant hopee they dont end up lose the songs.... dong hahahahahha sorry im kinda drunk lol

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:-\ ???

his kids better be fuckin smart, and release some unheard shit
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

Super Moderator

You have failed to impress Scope Dopeman ;D

The unreleased shit will definitely be released soon. That's is just millions waiting to be made. Whether they will be originals or lame remixes with a bunch of annoying extras is another story, most likely a sad one.

Super Moderator

The 2008 release of Thriller had fucking Black Eyed Peas and Akon on it. They better don't get to fuck up these new songs.

I actually thought that version of "wanna be startin somethin" with Akon was pretty coo :-[

Im not really worried about any unreleased music cuz MJ made so many hits you cant get sick of him.

" Real Muthaphukkin Chronic Killa!! "

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.

The unreleased shit will definitely be released soon. That's is just millions waiting to be made. Whether they will be originals or lame remixes with a bunch of annoying extras is another story, most likely a sad one.
    I'm not here to impress anyone so whatever

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface187
    I actually thought that version of "wanna be startin somethin" with Akon was pretty coo :-[

Im not really worried about any unreleased music cuz MJ made so many hits you cant get sick of him.
    Yeah well, to be honest, i haven't heard it, but still.

According to Quincy Jones, Michael and him made like 300 songs JUST for Thriller, so theres alot more then 200

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Dat Krayzie Azz Mexican
    The 2008 release of Thriller had fucking Black Eyed Peas and Akon on it. They better don't get to fuck up these new songs.
    Michael wanted those artists on the 25th Anniversary cuz those were his fav. artists at the time.
    i didnt like em either but fuck it...

its a jooooke

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface187

i have wanna be startin somethin 08 on my ipod so itz not a bad remix to it
    except itz mo akon than mj on it,but still good song,fuck thoze other remixez THOZE are wack

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

its a jooooke
    I know but just saying n general, still got luv 4 ya homie, we coo

Cold187umKilla

yall gotta jam that jackson 5 that old michael where its at

its a jooooke
    I know but just saying n general, still got luv 4 ya homie, we coo
    :-\ :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla
    ahh homie i been bumping that!
    everyday, my dads been bumping Jackson 5, when he gets home from work.

Cold187umKilla

hell yea i been jammin the fuck out the jackson 5 albums and the first mj solo gotta be there thats my shit

hell yea i been jammin the fuck out the jackson 5 albums and the first mj solo gotta be there thats my shit
    hell yea!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DL
    According to Quincy Jones, Michael and him made like 300 songs JUST for Thriller, so theres alot more then 200
    SHIT!

SHIT!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_(album)#Recording

Right here, it's sourced and everything.

It says that Mike also did drums on "Beat It." It sounds like a drum machine to me, any confirmation?

Muthaphukkin BROTHAHOOD

SHIT!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_(album)#Recording

Right here, it's sourced and everything.

It says that Mike also did drums on "Beat It." It sounds like a drum machine to me, any confirmation?
    Electric drum set, maybe?

Thread Information