Thread: NEW INFO!!! [14/08/09]

Default Re: NEW INFO!!! [14/08/09]

Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by O.G.
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeman
    Quote Originally Posted by O.G.
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    Its funny how half of you saying Fuck Lil E, where the same fuckers defending him 2 years back when I was going around telling u guys that he a fake trying to sound and look like his father just to feed of his fame. I had some respect for Lil E till he dissed Game. Thats where I saw his bitch ass was all about fame. All he does is remake his dads shit.
    well most of us should have listened to ya and i regret defending his azz so ya ill admit back then i did back lil eazy-e up now as time has changed he's a fuckin lazy fuck
    i can give 2 shits if he says tommorrow or today that his albums coming out & if it does come out, ill just download it see if its good and then ill see if its worth buying
    but he'll still suck in my opinion, if soulja boy can drop an album im pretty sure lil eazy-e can drop an album also, but ppl still have that gay ass excuse about oh maybe lil eazy-e can't get signed to a label
    bullshit!!!!!!!

lol fuckin i see these jabroni's getting signed & ppl saying that lil eazy-e can't get signed lol straight bullshit!

lil eazy-e just sucks end of discussion

now back to FUCKIN KDAY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

imma request them to play a lil eazy song just for u
    I BEG U PLEASE DONT I REALLY REALLY BEG U DO NOT REQUEST TO PLAY NO DAMN LIL EAZY-E

AND ALSO TELL ME WHAT SONG WOULD THEY PLAY ON THERE LOL

MOST OF SONGS WERE WACK ONLY FEW GOOD SONGS

THE FEW SONGS WEREN'T EVEN THAT DOPE LYRICALLY :P
    naa naa i think i should request some crank that soulja boy, u can sing to it in the car
    I think they'll yank the cord off the wall. ;D
    they should just bann him from listening to the radio station :P

Its funny how half of you saying Fuck Lil E, where the same fuckers defending him 2 years back when I was going around telling u guys that he a fake trying to sound and look like his father just to feed of his fame. I had some respect for Lil E till he dissed Game. Thats where I saw his bitch ass was all about fame. All he does is remake his dads shit.
    well most of us should have listened to ya and i regret defending his azz so ya ill admit back then i did back lil eazy-e up now as time has changed he's a fuckin lazy fuck
    i can give 2 shits if he says tommorrow or today that his albums coming out & if it does come out, ill just download it see if its good and then ill see if its worth buying
    but he'll still suck in my opinion, if soulja boy can drop an album im pretty sure lil eazy-e can drop an album also, but ppl still have that gay ass excuse about oh maybe lil eazy-e can't get signed to a label
    bullshit!!!!!!!

lol fuckin i see these jabroni's getting signed & ppl saying that lil eazy-e can't get signed lol straight bullshit!

u knw dopey iz pizzed when he uzez my word "jabroni"

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by R@lph-E5150
    bullshit!!!!!!!

u knw dopey iz pizzed when he uzez my word "jabroni"
    damn straight

Bullshit, I never really liked Lil E to be 100% honest, but I liked 'Consequences' and was still really into Eazy, so I was down with POC for about 4 monthes... Then I realized he sucked. If you could go through my old posts (Before I left) I was one of the first or second to say "Fuck Lil E."

Other then that, yes, I agree, some people turned Hoe after a while, but now that they see the light we should embrace them, and let them learn from their mistake of putting your faith in a gay ass, non-lyrically, dead daddy dick riding faggot like Lil E.

Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Bullshit, I never really liked Lil E to be 100% honest, but I liked 'Consequences' and was still really into Eazy, so I was down with POC for about 4 monthes... Then I realized he sucked. If you could go through my old posts (Before I left) I was one of the first or second to say "Fuck Lil E."

Other then that, yes, I agree, some people turned Hoe after a while, but now that they see the light we should embrace them, and let them learn from their mistake of putting your faith in a gay ass, non-lyrically, dead daddy dick riding faggot like Lil E.
    lol

Would you guys rather listen to Baby E or Lil E?
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.

I Rather Juzt Bump E..Nuff Said

[quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by R@lph-E5150
    I Rather Juzt Bump E..Nuff Said

I would rather listen to the sound of 100 baby's death rattles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_rattle) gurgling to the tune of "Five Hundred Twenty Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes" (From rent) in an unholy choir of SIDS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_...death_syndrome) and SBS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaken_baby_syndrome) then to either actually.

It would take more time, talent, and effort of the child killer and/or pedophile to orchestrate this, would be more catchy then anything they did, and it would be much more ammusing. And besides, I could film it and masturbate to it later

Nice answers ;D

I would rather listen to the sound of 100 baby's death rattles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_rattle) gurgling to the tune of "Five Hundred Twenty Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes" (From rent) in an unholy choir of SIDS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_...death_syndrome) and SBS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaken_baby_syndrome) then to either actually.

It would take more time, talent, and effort of the child killer and/or pedophile to orchestrate this, would be more catchy then anything they did, and it would be much more ammusing. And besides, I could film it and masturbate to it later
    NOW THAT'S THA MUTHAFUCKIN SICCNESS!!!

Send me the tape if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaytan

Oh of course my Pedo-Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Shaytan

Oh of course my Pedo-Bro
    YAAAAAAYY

Original_BG

Aww Leave Poor Lil E Alone People lol

he makes good music well better shit than 90% of 2dayz shit anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_BG

Correction, he is a part of that 90% and I don't give fuck what anyone says!

Original_BG

Quote Originally Posted by Original_BG

Correction, he is a part of that 90% and I don't give fuck what anyone says!
    lol well yeah every ones got their own opinion

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion So ya Fuck Lil Eazy-E

Sorry topic lock until further notice on what he is releasing...

Thread Information