Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 31 of 42

Thread: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

  1. #1
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    As Requested

    <a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i47.tinypic.com/k37nsg.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

    <a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i48.tinypic.com/t0q8no.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

    <a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i47.tinypic.com/2ev6akn.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

    <a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i46.tinypic.com/20px8v9.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

    <a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i49.tinypic.com/syxa4i.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

    <a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i46.tinypic.com/j0ldl1.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>
    ^ This One Is Like A Recent Pic Before He Died He Was Proud Of The Weight That He Had Lost

    <a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i45.tinypic.com/n4b9c1.png" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

    I Got More But There In My Other Computer

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    39

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    That good ol' same Tripple OG expression ;D :'( :'( I miss him. RIP.

  3. #3
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    That good ol' same Tripple OG expression ;D :'( :'( I miss him. RIP.
    Same Hear Damn Man I Can't Fucking Find The Pic > It Was Taken About A Year & A Half Ago He Was Fucking Ripped Super Slim With Huge Arms He Gained After His Uncle Died

  4. #4

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Gone But Not Forgotten

    [quote author=Mighty D.R. link=topic=19797.msg253356#msg253356 date=1278934811]
    I had a weasel noodles idea one time when I had an Ajaxution and was DOPEMAN'd, in which I'd TrippleOG this chick that was being a real JusBCunt, FROST her up, and then not call the bitch! So I got her alone, took my brick out, was about to EH!!!!!, pulled her panties down and found out that the bitch was a well disguised fruit snack! :-X[/quote]

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,424
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    ;D tha mean mug........ :'( RIP
    [size=50pt]FUCK THE POLICE[/size]!

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    RIP once again, damn shame.

  7. #7
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Thankz For Checking It Out

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,408
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by R@lph-E5150
    Gone But Not Forgotten

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    RIP :'(





  10. #10
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bricc City Boy
    RIP :'(

  11. #11

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    rip

  12. #12
    OGloco in full effect!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor-CAL 530
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Tripple OG reminded me of MR. Nightowl for some reason, mabe the face expression. RIP Tripple OG
    HIP HOP IS A CULTURE THAT WILL NEVER DIE, JUST EVOLVE


  13. #13
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco
    Tripple OG reminded me of MR. Nightowl for some reason, mabe the face expression. RIP Tripple OG
    Oh Shit Your Right They Kinda Do

    <a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i46.tinypic.com/20px8v9.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>



    Similar Cheek Bones, Jaw & Face Expression

  14. #14
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Can Someone Sticky This?

  15. #15
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,062
    Rep Power
    39

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Can Someone Sticky This?

  16. #16
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Can Someone Sticky This?
    Thankz

  17. #17

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricc City Boy
    RIP :'(



  18. #18

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Who was trippleOG ?&#160; :-[ was he member of eazy-ecpt.com ?
    If Muhamed doesn't go to the mountain , then the mountain will come to Muhamed .

  19. #19
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Who was trippleOG ? :-[ was he member of eazy-ecpt.com ?
    Yeah, he was a member here, he was also a cousin of Ghetto187. He got murdered together with his pregnant girlfriend, who he loved very much. Real sad...

  20. #20
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Who was trippleOG ? :-[ was he member of eazy-ecpt.com ?
    Yeah, he was a member here, he was also a cousin of Ghetto187. He got murdered together with his pregnant girlfriend, who he loved very much. Real sad...
    I Muthaphuckkin Miss Him

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Who was trippleOG ? :-[ was he member of eazy-ecpt.com ?
    Yeah, he was a member here, he was also a cousin of Ghetto187. He got murdered together with his pregnant girlfriend, who he loved very much. Real sad...
    I Muthaphuckkin Miss Him
    We all do, and I honestly regret giving him shit about him and Jazmine since she was pretty much the love of his life :'( :'( :'(

    Oh yeah, whatever happened to that one kid that was supposed to be his?

  22. #22
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Who was trippleOG ? :-[ was he member of eazy-ecpt.com ?
    Yeah, he was a member here, he was also a cousin of Ghetto187. He got murdered together with his pregnant girlfriend, who he loved very much. Real sad...
    I Muthaphuckkin Miss Him
    We all do, and I honestly regret giving him shit about him and Jazmine since she was pretty much the love of his life :'( :'( :'(

    Oh yeah, whatever happened to that one kid that was supposed to be his?
    i thought i told y'all? guess not? well its his baby girl so yeah he fathered one child and to my amusement he did meet the baby while he was alive on easter this year but the girl did not know if he was the father i got a pic of him and the baby together i will post it up when i find it

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Who was trippleOG ? :-[ was he member of eazy-ecpt.com ?
    Yeah, he was a member here, he was also a cousin of Ghetto187. He got murdered together with his pregnant girlfriend, who he loved very much. Real sad...
    I Muthaphuckkin Miss Him
    We all do, and I honestly regret giving him shit about him and Jazmine since she was pretty much the love of his life :'( :'( :'(

    Oh yeah, whatever happened to that one kid that was supposed to be his?
    i thought i told y'all? guess not? well its his baby girl so yeah he fathered one child and to my amusement he did meet the baby while he was alive on easter this year but the girl did not know if he was the father i got a pic of him and the baby together i will post it up when i find it
    Ah well that's cool, atleast you and his/your family have something of his to hold onto

  24. #24
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Who was trippleOG ? :-[ was he member of eazy-ecpt.com ?
    Yeah, he was a member here, he was also a cousin of Ghetto187. He got murdered together with his pregnant girlfriend, who he loved very much. Real sad...
    I Muthaphuckkin Miss Him
    We all do, and I honestly regret giving him shit about him and Jazmine since she was pretty much the love of his life :'( :'( :'(

    Oh yeah, whatever happened to that one kid that was supposed to be his?
    i thought i told y'all? guess not? well its his baby girl so yeah he fathered one child and to my amusement he did meet the baby while he was alive on easter this year but the girl did not know if he was the father i got a pic of him and the baby together i will post it up when i find it
    Ah well that's cool, atleast you and his/your family have something of his to hold onto
    WTF? How Did I Forget To Write With First Letter Capitals? LOL Sorry For Forgetting To Use My Trademark Writting Style.

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,408
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Who was trippleOG ? :-[ was he member of eazy-ecpt.com ?
    Yeah, he was a member here, he was also a cousin of Ghetto187. He got murdered together with his pregnant girlfriend, who he loved very much. Real sad...
    I Muthaphuckkin Miss Him
    We all do, and I honestly regret giving him shit about him and Jazmine since she was pretty much the love of his life :'( :'( :'(

    Oh yeah, whatever happened to that one kid that was supposed to be his?
    i thought i told y'all? guess not? well its his baby girl so yeah he fathered one child and to my amusement he did meet the baby while he was alive on easter this year but the girl did not know if he was the father i got a pic of him and the baby together i will post it up when i find it
    Ah well that's cool, atleast you and his/your family have something of his to hold onto
    WTF? How Did I Forget To Write With First Letter Capitals? LOL Sorry For Forgetting To Use My Trademark Writting Style.
    God damn, I thought we had lost you. I was thinking "Who the fuck is that?!?"

  26. #26
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaytan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Who was trippleOG ? :-[ was he member of eazy-ecpt.com ?
    Yeah, he was a member here, he was also a cousin of Ghetto187. He got murdered together with his pregnant girlfriend, who he loved very much. Real sad...
    I Muthaphuckkin Miss Him
    We all do, and I honestly regret giving him shit about him and Jazmine since she was pretty much the love of his life :'( :'( :'(

    Oh yeah, whatever happened to that one kid that was supposed to be his?
    i thought i told y'all? guess not? well its his baby girl so yeah he fathered one child and to my amusement he did meet the baby while he was alive on easter this year but the girl did not know if he was the father i got a pic of him and the baby together i will post it up when i find it
    Ah well that's cool, atleast you and his/your family have something of his to hold onto
    WTF? How Did I Forget To Write With First Letter Capitals? LOL Sorry For Forgetting To Use My Trademark Writting Style.
    God damn, I thought we had lost you. I was thinking "Who the fuck is that?!?"
    I Know Huh?

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,408
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaytan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Who was trippleOG ? :-[ was he member of eazy-ecpt.com ?
    Yeah, he was a member here, he was also a cousin of Ghetto187. He got murdered together with his pregnant girlfriend, who he loved very much. Real sad...
    I Muthaphuckkin Miss Him
    We all do, and I honestly regret giving him shit about him and Jazmine since she was pretty much the love of his life :'( :'( :'(

    Oh yeah, whatever happened to that one kid that was supposed to be his?
    i thought i told y'all? guess not? well its his baby girl so yeah he fathered one child and to my amusement he did meet the baby while he was alive on easter this year but the girl did not know if he was the father i got a pic of him and the baby together i will post it up when i find it
    Ah well that's cool, atleast you and his/your family have something of his to hold onto
    WTF? How Did I Forget To Write With First Letter Capitals? LOL Sorry For Forgetting To Use My Trademark Writting Style.
    God damn, I thought we had lost you. I was thinking "Who the fuck is that?!?"
    I Know Huh?
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

  28. #28

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaytan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaytan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto187
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Who was trippleOG ? :-[ was he member of eazy-ecpt.com ?
    Yeah, he was a member here, he was also a cousin of Ghetto187. He got murdered together with his pregnant girlfriend, who he loved very much. Real sad...
    I Muthaphuckkin Miss Him
    We all do, and I honestly regret giving him shit about him and Jazmine since she was pretty much the love of his life :'( :'( :'(

    Oh yeah, whatever happened to that one kid that was supposed to be his?
    i thought i told y'all? guess not? well its his baby girl so yeah he fathered one child and to my amusement he did meet the baby while he was alive on easter this year but the girl did not know if he was the father i got a pic of him and the baby together i will post it up when i find it
    Ah well that's cool, atleast you and his/your family have something of his to hold onto
    WTF? How Did I Forget To Write With First Letter Capitals? LOL Sorry For Forgetting To Use My Trademark Writting Style.
    God damn, I thought we had lost you. I was thinking "Who the fuck is that?!?"
    I Know Huh?
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D



  29. #29

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Im sorry Ghetto . Do u know who they are ?
    /Double facepalm

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Im sorry Ghetto . Do u know who they are ?
    /Double facepalm
    so they were in masks ?

    so itsnt still clear why and who have murdered him
    Oh shit, my bad dude, I thought you were asking if Ghetto knew Trips and Jazmine. Sorry.

    And no, the police haven't apprehended anyone for the murders

  31. #31
    Ghetto187
    Guest

    Default Re: TrippleOG Rare Pics Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts
    Im sorry Ghetto . Do u know who they are ?
    /Double facepalm
    so they were in masks ?

    so itsnt still clear why and who have murdered him
    Oh shit, my bad dude, I thought you were asking if Ghetto knew Trips and Jazmine. Sorry.

    And no, the police haven't apprehended anyone for the murders
    Fuck The Cops!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rare Pics Lil' Eazy-E
    By Eazy-DD in forum Lil Eazy-E
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 10:31 AM
  2. Funny Pics Thread
    By horchatax3 in forum Graphix & Images
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 01:43 PM
  3. Eazy-E / N.W.A HQ Pics Thread
    By sinper in forum Graphix & Images
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 03:20 AM
  4. Some Eazy-e pics i think is rare
    By BSDNATION229 in forum Eazy-E
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 02:22 PM
  5. RARE PICS ON EAZY
    By 3azy in forum Eazy-E
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 07:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •