Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: MC Ren Pics

  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    16

    Default MC Ren Pics















    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Speaking of which, wheres Opazo been?

  3. #3

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DL
    Speaking of which, wheres Opazo been?
    Him and ren workin on renincarnated 2 featuring chingy, lil boosie, and will smith tryin to get back in the game strong
    they first single gonna be called how to rotate, featuring rick ross

    MUTHAFUCK RE-ASS

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=419676095
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
    Niggarotti = JusBGun
    5150 Fruit Snack - Ralph
    Sanchez = Ghetto187
    DatNi66a - DatD00d
    DL The Ass Bandit = DL
    Ms. JusBGun = Ms. Eazy-E[/size][/size][/size]

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Props on that first Ren pic, man.



    [size=16pt]Watts, shut the fuck up.

    If I wanted proof that God is not real I'd just read the Bible-Mighty D.R.

    Porch Monkeys. I took it back.

  5. #5

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by B.A. *CT*
    Props on that first Ren pic, man.
    btw what's that on his hat?
    north carolina? wtf



  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,470
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    Quote Originally Posted by B.A. *CT*
    Props on that first Ren pic, man.
    btw what's that on his hat?
    north carolina? wtf
    From the looks of it, it says North Carolina University.
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.






  7. #7

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    Quote Originally Posted by B.A. *CT*
    Props on that first Ren pic, man.
    btw what's that on his hat?
    north carolina? wtf
    From the looks of it, it says North Carolina University.
    what he has to do with North Carolina?



  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,470
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    Quote Originally Posted by datd00d
    Quote Originally Posted by old skool Compton boy
    Quote Originally Posted by B.A. *CT*
    Props on that first Ren pic, man.
    btw what's that on his hat?
    north carolina? wtf
    From the looks of it, it says North Carolina University.
    what he has to do with North Carolina?
    Shit, IDK. Ask Opazo.
    Notice: This is why I'm not getting laid.






  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics



















    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by horchatax3
    lol whos the white guys, wats dis pic 4?

    [quote author=datd00d link=topic=19698.msg255014#msg255014 date=1280156813]
    [quote author=horchatax3 link=topic=19698.msg255012#msg255012 date=1280153372]
    How does this shit work? 
    [/quote]
    Just grab your penis and stroke it.
    [/quote]
    BATTLECAT & HOLY-D
    http://holy-d.com/

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by horchatax3
    lol whos the white guys, wats dis pic 4?
    Marty Thomas director of Real Muthaphuckkin G's, Fuck What Ya Heard, and Black Superman
    Here's him getting choked by Eazy
    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by horchatax3
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by horchatax3
    lol whos the white guys, wats dis pic 4?
    Marty Thomas director of Real Muthaphuckkin G's, Fuck What Ya Heard, and Black Superman
    Here's him getting choked by Eazy
    how long till Ice Cube took pictures with white people?

    [quote author=datd00d link=topic=19698.msg255014#msg255014 date=1280156813]
    [quote author=horchatax3 link=topic=19698.msg255012#msg255012 date=1280153372]
    How does this shit work? 
    [/quote]
    Just grab your penis and stroke it.
    [/quote]
    BATTLECAT & HOLY-D
    http://holy-d.com/

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by horchatax3
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by horchatax3
    lol whos the white guys, wats dis pic 4?
    Marty Thomas director of Real Muthaphuckkin G's, Fuck What Ya Heard, and Black Superman
    Here's him getting choked by Eazy
    how long till Ice Cube took pictures with white people?
    idk ???
    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

  15. #15
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Why is it a big deal if a rapper is on a pic with a white guy?

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Why is it a big deal if a rapper is on a pic with a white guy?
    Don´t bother. They will insult everything that moves
    R.I.P Charly, Jasmine and their unborn child


    [quote author=R@lph-E5150 link=topic=18760.msg238899#msg238899 date=1260384753]
    [quote author=KRF link=topic=18760.msg238898#msg238898 date=1260384570]
    cand have a cevilised convesation wit yall
    im out man
    [/quote]

    haha no
    u want sum civilized?go to newgroundz
    thiz iz eazy-ecpt we strive on bein fucked up,ignit,&& politically incorrect
    [/quote]

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Why is it a big deal if a rapper is on a pic with a white guy?
    coz this is NWA wer talkin about

    [quote author=datd00d link=topic=19698.msg255014#msg255014 date=1280156813]
    [quote author=horchatax3 link=topic=19698.msg255012#msg255012 date=1280153372]
    How does this shit work? 
    [/quote]
    Just grab your penis and stroke it.
    [/quote]
    BATTLECAT & HOLY-D
    http://holy-d.com/

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Fingangster
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Why is it a big deal if a rapper is on a pic with a white guy?
    Don´t bother. They will insult everything that moves
    Shit...I thought they were talking about it as a positive thing ??? Unbelivable

  19. #19
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Why is it a big deal if a rapper is on a pic with a white guy?
    coz this is NWA wer talkin about
    So?
    NWA was founded with the help of a white jew.
    U mad?

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice32
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingangster
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Why is it a big deal if a rapper is on a pic with a white guy?
    Don´t bother. They will insult everything that moves
    Shit...I thought they were talking about it as a positive thing ??? Unbelivable
    No they weren´t. They would "pop a cap in his ass" as afroman would say or " wrec him"
    R.I.P Charly, Jasmine and their unborn child


    [quote author=R@lph-E5150 link=topic=18760.msg238899#msg238899 date=1260384753]
    [quote author=KRF link=topic=18760.msg238898#msg238898 date=1260384570]
    cand have a cevilised convesation wit yall
    im out man
    [/quote]

    haha no
    u want sum civilized?go to newgroundz
    thiz iz eazy-ecpt we strive on bein fucked up,ignit,&& politically incorrect
    [/quote]

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Why is it a big deal if a rapper is on a pic with a white guy?
    coz this is NWA wer talkin about
    So?
    NWA was founded with the help of a white jew.
    U mad?
    sorry i didnt do my research like u, i just knew them as a all black crew. did i offend u ;D
    plus in "no vaseline" ice cube mad a big deal about it

    [quote author=datd00d link=topic=19698.msg255014#msg255014 date=1280156813]
    [quote author=horchatax3 link=topic=19698.msg255012#msg255012 date=1280153372]
    How does this shit work? 
    [/quote]
    Just grab your penis and stroke it.
    [/quote]
    BATTLECAT & HOLY-D
    http://holy-d.com/

  22. #22
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Why is it a big deal if a rapper is on a pic with a white guy?
    coz this is NWA wer talkin about
    So?
    NWA was founded with the help of a white jew.
    U mad?
    sorry i didnt do my research like u, i just knew them as a all black crew. did i offend u ;D
    plus in "no vaseline" ice cube mad a big deal about it
    You were just being racist. Just like in the good old BGKO days...

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Why is it a big deal if a rapper is on a pic with a white guy?
    coz this is NWA wer talkin about
    So?
    NWA was founded with the help of a white jew.
    U mad?
    sorry i didnt do my research like u, i just knew them as a all black crew. did i offend u ;D
    plus in "no vaseline" ice cube mad a big deal about it
    You were just being racist. Just like in the good old BGKO days...
    how am i being a racist for asking when an all black crew took pictures with whites?
    n wats the good old bgko days, i dont remember

    [quote author=datd00d link=topic=19698.msg255014#msg255014 date=1280156813]
    [quote author=horchatax3 link=topic=19698.msg255012#msg255012 date=1280153372]
    How does this shit work? 
    [/quote]
    Just grab your penis and stroke it.
    [/quote]
    BATTLECAT & HOLY-D
    http://holy-d.com/

  24. #24
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Why is it a big deal if a rapper is on a pic with a white guy?
    coz this is NWA wer talkin about
    So?
    NWA was founded with the help of a white jew.
    U mad?
    sorry i didnt do my research like u, i just knew them as a all black crew. did i offend u ;D
    plus in "no vaseline" ice cube mad a big deal about it
    You were just being racist. Just like in the good old BGKO days...
    how am i being a racist for asking when an all black crew took pictures with whites?
    n wats the good old bgko days, i dont remember
    There is no apartheid dude, people are allowed to take pictures with people of another race. There isn't even a law that prohibits KKK members to take pics with blacks.
    The good old BGKo days, i mean the thread where you were shouting fuck all muslims and that they all should die.

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Why is it a big deal if a rapper is on a pic with a white guy?
    coz this is NWA wer talkin about
    So?
    NWA was founded with the help of a white jew.
    U mad?
    sorry i didnt do my research like u, i just knew them as a all black crew. did i offend u ;D
    plus in "no vaseline" ice cube mad a big deal about it
    You were just being racist. Just like in the good old BGKO days...
    how am i being a racist for asking when an all black crew took pictures with whites?
    n wats the good old bgko days, i dont remember
    There is no apartheid dude, people are allowed to take pictures with people of another race. There isn't even a law that prohibits KKK members to take pics with blacks.
    The good old BGKo days, i mean the thread where you were shouting fuck all muslims and that they all should die.
    hahahaha i was defending muslims bro, that was Tha_Eastsida. He was pissed or sumthin coz muslims in england. So get ya facts straight
    And I already mentioned why i wanted to know when NWA took pictures with white people so im not gonna bother

    [quote author=datd00d link=topic=19698.msg255014#msg255014 date=1280156813]
    [quote author=horchatax3 link=topic=19698.msg255012#msg255012 date=1280153372]
    How does this shit work? 
    [/quote]
    Just grab your penis and stroke it.
    [/quote]
    BATTLECAT & HOLY-D
    http://holy-d.com/

  26. #26
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,537
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Afroman
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeElMexicano
    Why is it a big deal if a rapper is on a pic with a white guy?
    coz this is NWA wer talkin about
    So?
    NWA was founded with the help of a white jew.
    U mad?
    sorry i didnt do my research like u, i just knew them as a all black crew. did i offend u ;D
    plus in "no vaseline" ice cube mad a big deal about it
    You were just being racist. Just like in the good old BGKO days...
    how am i being a racist for asking when an all black crew took pictures with whites?
    n wats the good old bgko days, i dont remember
    There is no apartheid dude, people are allowed to take pictures with people of another race. There isn't even a law that prohibits KKK members to take pics with blacks.
    The good old BGKo days, i mean the thread where you were shouting fuck all muslims and that they all should die.
    hahahaha i was defending muslims bro, that was Tha_Eastsida. He was pissed or sumthin coz muslims in england. So get ya facts straight
    And I already mentioned why i wanted to know when NWA took pictures with white people so im not gonna bother
    Really, i thought you agreed with him. Sorry then.

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics






  28. #28
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghype

    Fuck Hoe-pazo
    True Blue, motherfucker

  29. #29
    THGIRW-CIRE/RIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics




    Got these from old Source issues...


  30. #30

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by THGIRW-CIRE/RIP



    Got these from old Source issues...
    LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D




  31. #31

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: MC Ren Pics


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. man look at these pics
    By *Da Thuggish Ruggish* in forum Eazy-E
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 04:47 PM
  2. MC Ren pics
    By west_moreton_crips in forum All Ruthless related artist
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 05:01 PM
  3. Billionz Of Eazy E pics Mostly UNRELEASED PICS!!
    By e4zy in forum Graphix & Images
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 06:00 PM
  4. Pics
    By DaLastRoach in forum Graphix & Images
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 02:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •