Thread: Mc Ren Beef With EAZY??

Default Mc Ren Beef With EAZY??

Yellah said in an interview Ren and Eazy had beef...
    what u guys think about it?
    http://www.daveyd.com/yella.html

Default Re: Mc Ren Beef With EAZY??

It might have just been some disagreement or just not talking as much as before.
    I dont think they had a Real BEEF like Eazy and DRE.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Yeah i doubt it.. Eazy an Ren was always tight
    Again and again, from beginnin to end it's my nutz onya chin

They had a 'little beef'. They didn't talk to each other for something like 2 years. That is cause Ren didn't want to diss Dre and he also said to Eazy that Chronic is tight album.

That's also the reason why Ren wasn't at Eazy's albums before the last one and Eazy wasn't at Ren's albums.

There are few interviews where Ren tells this info. I can try to find them when I have better time.

This is also the reason why Ren didn't get that much support from Ruthless records as BG ang Dresta did.

DX: Cube and Dre were both on bad terms with Eazy before he was diagnosed with AIDS. Did you and he get to talk before he passed?
    MC Ren:
    Yeah, we did. It was a time when we weren�t even talking.

That's from this interview but there is no more info about the beef. http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interv...-renincarnated

But Ren has also told that Eazy understood Ren's opinion when he didn't want to diss Dre.

Actually Ren was with Dre and Snoop at studio almost every day when they were recording Chronic. That's the reason why Snoop says in the Intro "What's up Ren" or something like that.

Man I gotta find those interviews cause I might remember wrong.

I found one interview but there's at least one more where Ren's talkin about the 'beef' with Eazy.

ThaFormula.com - What did you say when Dre took you down to Solar?

MC Ren - From what I saw, I just saw one nigga trying to get niggaz to come over with him. I mean I had seen alot more money by then. I still wasn't getting what I was supposed to be getting, but I wasn't going to go into another fucked up situation. My street smarts said, fuck this. This is a worse situation. That's why I didn't do it. Then when Dre left, Eric was saying we still gonna do NWA. I'm happy I didn't go along with the shit. He said were gonna do the NWA album and we gonna get some more producers. He was saying Yella, Hutch and some new people are gonna produce it. I told him an NWA album is not gonna work without Dre doing the beats. I wasn't about to play myself though. Cube left, Dre left. The beat mutherfuckers and one of the hardest lyricists in the group. We ain't got shit. I wasn't about to rap over any niggaz beat back then, because you know niggaz beats back then was wack. I mean how you gonna go from the top muthafucka to that. When I told Eazy I wasn't gonna do the NWA album, me and him didn't talk for like a year or two. Probably longer then that. When Dre was doing the first Chronic album, I was still talking to Dre. I would go to his house and be kicking it. That's why Snoop says in the Intro of the Chronic, "What up Ren." Cause I used to be there kicking it with niggaz. I told Erick and Dre that the problem was between them and that I didn't have nothing to do with that. I'm not about to be dissin' neither of you. That's why when Eazy was dissin' Dre, I wasn't in on that and Dre dissin' him, I wasn't in on that. I was just neutral.

thaFormula.com - So I'm sure you heard the Chronic before it dropped. How did you feel about it?

MC Ren - I thought the shit was tight. I remember when it first came out. Erick was in the studio going through the first Chronic album saying, this shit is wack. All the little groupies around him were saying yeah that shit is wack. I said, nigga this shit is hard.

thaFormula.com - So there was no way you could have been on the Chronic?

MC Ren - Yeah, because of all that shit that was going on.

http://www.anotha.com/showthread.php?t=6835

Super Moderator

Much thanks miskelinto. I'd always wondered why Snoop said 'What up Ren" at the beginning of the Chronic.

RuthlessAttackMuzick Keyser Söze's Avatar

then in 1999 dre took ren off his album to put that knocturnal clown on it cuz he was bitching like a little girl
    http://eazyeforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12411&dateline=1393739894

Quote Originally Posted by miskelinto View Post
    I found one interview but there's at least one more where Ren's talkin about the 'beef' with Eazy.

ThaFormula.com - What did you say when Dre took you down to Solar?

MC Ren - From what I saw, I just saw one nigga trying to get niggaz to come over with him. I mean I had seen alot more money by then. I still wasn't getting what I was supposed to be getting, but I wasn't going to go into another fucked up situation. My street smarts said, fuck this. This is a worse situation. That's why I didn't do it. Then when Dre left, Eric was saying we still gonna do NWA. I'm happy I didn't go along with the shit. He said were gonna do the NWA album and we gonna get some more producers. He was saying Yella, Hutch and some new people are gonna produce it. I told him an NWA album is not gonna work without Dre doing the beats. I wasn't about to play myself though. Cube left, Dre left. The beat mutherfuckers and one of the hardest lyricists in the group. We ain't got shit. I wasn't about to rap over any niggaz beat back then, because you know niggaz beats back then was wack. I mean how you gonna go from the top muthafucka to that. When I told Eazy I wasn't gonna do the NWA album, me and him didn't talk for like a year or two. Probably longer then that. When Dre was doing the first Chronic album, I was still talking to Dre. I would go to his house and be kicking it. That's why Snoop says in the Intro of the Chronic, "What up Ren." Cause I used to be there kicking it with niggaz. I told Erick and Dre that the problem was between them and that I didn't have nothing to do with that. I'm not about to be dissin' neither of you. That's why when Eazy was dissin' Dre, I wasn't in on that and Dre dissin' him, I wasn't in on that. I was just neutral.

thaFormula.com - So I'm sure you heard the Chronic before it dropped. How did you feel about it?

MC Ren - I thought the shit was tight. I remember when it first came out. Erick was in the studio going through the first Chronic album saying, this shit is wack. All the little groupies around him were saying yeah that shit is wack. I said, nigga this shit is hard.

thaFormula.com - So there was no way you could have been on the Chronic?

MC Ren - Yeah, because of all that shit that was going on.

http://www.anotha.com/showthread.php?t=6835
    Did wonder why snoop sez Wat up Ren.. thought it was another Ren not MC Ren... thanx

Thread Information