Thread: Eazy-E's It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa on 50 Worst Rap Album Fails for Complex Mag

Default Eazy-E's It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa on 50 Worst Rap Album Fails for Complex Mag

Default Re: Eazy-E's It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa on 50 Worst Rap Album Fails for Complex Ma

What the Fuck!?
    Maaan gay ass bitches don't know it was just an EP! A BOMB EP! It was only the payback for Chronic. This fags didn't like it when Eazy dissed "the big mighty Dr. Dre" and listen now to Lil' Wayne and Drake.

The real album should be Str8 off tha streetz of Muthaphukkkin Compton Motherfuckers!

N I'm out. Motherfuckers! "#+@§%" Maaan I'm mad as hell right now ò.ó

Super Moderator

Default Re: Eazy-E's It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa on 50 Worst Rap Album Fails for Complex Ma

Fuck those guys. Fantastic album. And I'm not just saying that because I'm an Eazy-E fan. Great lyrics, marvelous production, owns Dre and what, double platinum? How is that a fail?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R. View Post
    Fuck those guys. Fantastic album. And I'm not just saying that because I'm an Eazy-E fan. Great lyrics, marvelous production, owns Dre and what, double platinum? How is that a fail?
    nothing more, nothing less

RuthlessAttackMuzick Keyser Söze's Avatar

5x platinum...... just some lameass critic who had nothing better to right about
    http://eazyeforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12411&dateline=1393739894

most of them critics dont listen to rap and then they judge old skool albums by what mainstream music offers.I bet that critic didnt even listen to the album he just keeps hatin on rap cuz its too violent or some of that shit.Fuck him i think the album is legendary
    Last edited by ChuckBoris; 08-31-2011 at 07:17 AM.
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

wow this is so wrong... song like It's On, Real muthaphukkin G'z, any last wordz, still a nigga, gimme that nut, down to the last roach and you can call this fail? fuck this motherfucker who wrote this. Eazy E's best album in my opinion...
    Last edited by Janesta; 08-31-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Sawed Off Leathaface

Critics dont understand Hip Hop they just review it for old retired white people to read. Man FUCK THEM

"Nigga E CPT The OG and I really dont think you wanna Phuk with Me."-Eazy-E "Sleepwalkers"

Most of these guys dnt even listen to Hip Hop. Fucc them they dnt kno wat they talkin bout!

That's one of the best cd's I've heard. The beatz and the lyrics are fire. Plus in my opinion, no matter what Dre came with it couldn't top this cd. Real talk
    Again and again, from beginnin to end it's my nutz onya chin

if u look at the other albums its all hip hop albums(or is that a hip hop website?)
    OP is a faggot

OC

just some haters who want the spotlight! Classic album,remember coping it like it was yesterday,couldnt believe how great it sounded and still sounds great and original today.

The Chronic is a much better album to listen too but,It's On is also a classic & you have to remember that Eazy wasn't prepared for those disses so i believe he rushed the EP to get his response out & imo almost all,if not every diss he made toward Dre & Snoop on that EP were real...people don't like to hear the truth...the stuff Dre & Snoop were sayin about Eazy on The Chronic was a gang of bullshit...sometimes fairytales intrigue people more than real life..

One of my favourites is the DPG diss at the end of Wut Would U Do...i always laugh to myself when listening to that..it really does show you that Eazy could see things happening before they happened...i really do believe what he says about Snoop Daz & Kurupt...it's also funny to me because the way Eazy tells it, it's as if Eazy is their teacher & they're his students haha
    Last edited by Casual T; 08-31-2011 at 04:30 PM.

[QUOTE=Realazzdaekum;490735] you have to remember that Eazy wasn't prepared for those disses so i believe he rushed the EP to get his response out /QUOTE]

and he still beat em!!
    OP is a faggot

OC

[quote=ChuckBoris;490737]
    Quote Originally Posted by Realazzdaekum View Post
    you have to remember that Eazy wasn't prepared for those disses so i believe he rushed the EP to get his response out /QUOTE]

and he still beat em!!
    If we're talking about the disses alone yeah i believe Eazy beat him because he speaks real but,if we're talking about the albums in general i would probably choose The Chronic

yea im thinkin about the disses id say eazy wins.If it comes to the good beats chronic has them on every song but so does its on album(real gs,still a nigga ,ole school shit..and so on) but snoop dogg and dr.dre TOGETHER cant beat eazy lyrically(spellcheck?)
    OP is a faggot

OC

Super Moderator

I'm sorry, but that CD was amazing. Couldnt even touch what fag ass Dre was doing at the time. All the beats were hard and Eazy was amazing on "It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa"
    <br />

its on is not a bad album it just had eight songs and the songs are not bad i like that album

This album is dope !
    This article is pure shit of people who don't know real hihop, in France whe call these kind of people "trou du cul" (assholes in the US)

These muthaphucckin critics can kiss my ass they probably on dr dre's dick on that time amazing album

Quote Originally Posted by Codeine View Post
    I'm sorry, but that CD was amazing. Couldnt even touch what fag ass Dre was doing at the time. All the beats were hard and Eazy was amazing on "It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa"
    yea i agree wit codeine its on is my favorite eazy-e album and the chronic just some shit dre bit off above the law and flipped it and got snoop and all them yung niggaz plus d.o.c and rbx that was hungry come in and write all the verses and teach snoop and dre how to rap fuck dre and fuck the chornic its muthafuckin above the law and eazy all day black mafia life uncle sams curse kokane funk upon a rhyme eazy-e its on best g funk albums ever made

Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla View Post
    yea i agree wit codeine its on is my favorite eazy-e album and the chronic just some shit dre bit off above the law and flipped it and got snoop and all them yung niggaz plus d.o.c and rbx that was hungry come in and write all the verses and teach snoop and dre how to rap fuck dre and fuck the chornic its muthafuckin above the law and eazy all day black mafia life uncle sams curse kokane funk upon a rhyme eazy-e its on best g funk albums ever made
    hell yeah ruthless cold187

love this album

Thread Information