Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Illuminati Killling Eazy-E

Unhappy Illuminati Killling Eazy-E

i was reading this post saying that the illuminati sent people into eazy`s hospital and injected him with aids and after that months later ice cube came out with the album leathal injection and then a interview suge knight was having he was explaining the way to inject a person with the Aids virus and i kind of believe it because magic johnson has been H.I.V positive for 20 years and Eazy died in months
    Follow me on snapchat @Shelooklikastar

RuthlessAttackMuzick Keyser Söze's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Illuminati Killling Eazy-E

he looked normal late 94 (in cleveland with bone thugs) then he's dead in march 95 makes you wonder.. i dont believe his wife did it
    i like the NOI theory
    Last edited by Keyser Söze; 02-20-2012 at 07:02 AM.
    http://eazyeforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12411&dateline=1393739894

Default Re: Illuminati Killling Eazy-E

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtVLxraMtgk"]The Conspiracy behind the death of Eazy E - YouTube[/ame]

EAZY MUTHAPHUKKIN E Dangerous187's Avatar

I dont know who killed him, But I believe his death was no accident, He had lots of enemies and a suspicious death.

RIP Eazy.
    "I'm The Dream Catcher but, Nothing but Nightmares I Caught"

"Tell Ya Momma To Get Off Of My Tip, I Have No Time To Give Her My Dick"

nah not everything is a conspiracy.
    He had aids which destroyed his immune system and just probably caught a cold or something in that period and that was it.Remember that he went to hospital because they thought he had asthma which probably killed him.
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBoris View Post
    nah not everything is a conspiracy.
    He had aids which destroyed his immune system and just probably caught a cold or something in that period and that was it.Remember that he went to hospital because they thought he had asthma which probably killed him.
    Very true Chuck

I dont know who killed him, But I believe his death was no accident, He had lots of enemies and a suspicious death.

RIP Eazy.
    I agree with Dangerous.

Illuminati gets thrown around alot. I feel it was his enemies. not some government illuminati type shit.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Lightbulb Re: Illuminati Killling Eazy-E

either way i still feel sumthin aint right cuz if magic is able to live for 20 yrs Eazy should of been able to live 20 yrs too u feel me ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsEricLynnWright View Post
    either way i still feel sumthin aint right cuz if magic is able to live for 20 yrs Eazy should of been able to live 20 yrs too u feel me ?
    Yup, something is not right.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

im telling yall the truth is going to come to light one day

Quote Originally Posted by MrsEricLynnWright View Post
    im telling yall the truth is going to come to light one day
    yeah E did have alota enemies but the answer to the riddle has yet to be solved

We all know He was Injected with aids too much proof that this indeed the case. I'm one of His Sons n None of his Children nor thhe Mothers have it and were all tested. Suge in that interview stated the lethal injection aka the eazy e death..some foul stuff went on i cud go on about but better left unsaid

The main evidence that says Eazy caught a cold is a Ice Cube interview, saying it was a cold ass night and Eazy went for a stroll outside after leaving a club.

In the end, we'll never officially know, words will always get twisted... the truth is wit the sum bitches who possibly injected him, Eazy himself and God.

but what i really want it the world to open their eyes and see that something is not right there`s been videos i saw about illuminati talking about they would use blood sacrifices just so they can be rich and famous

You have to realise tho that theres kooks out there who create theories just for the fun of creating conspiracy theories. Half the shit goin around aint even true. This Eazy one has legs tho...

The rest is a bunch of like minded fools, jerkin eachother off, spreadin fear. That's not to say there is no illuminati, but i bet by bottom dollar they dont refer to themselves as that, and laugh at all us who do fear them.

but i mean you really dont need the evidence you can see it all on tv and by watching celbarties for example when aalyiha died damion dash blew up and started making hella money another example is dr .dre when Nate Dogg died outta no where he started creating $100 head phones who spends $100 on head phones ? but i aint goin lie dre is my nigga but there is alot of signs that illuminati and blood sacrifes is killin all the good people

I would really hope that him being injected is not true, so i guess that's what Suge was talking about in that interview? He should be ashamed of himself.

I also think that there are involved the Illuminati or Suge GayKnight, or Jerry Dicklerr
    The World Is Yours

Sorry i don't think any of us really mean any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy-E Fan View Post
    Sorry i don't think any of us really mean any harm.
    dont worry i think some ppl will figure out soon who milania is.....
    OP is a faggot

OC

Quote Originally Posted by Yung Eazy-E View Post
    We all know He was Injected with aids too much proof that this indeed the case. I'm one of His Sons n None of his Children nor thhe Mothers have it and were all tested. Suge in that interview stated the lethal injection aka the eazy e death..some foul stuff went on i cud go on about but better left unsaid
    tell what we should know.

Quote Originally Posted by stevil420 View Post
    The main evidence that says Eazy caught a cold is a Ice Cube interview, saying it was a cold ass night and Eazy went for a stroll outside after leaving a club.

In the end, we'll never officially know, words will always get twisted... the truth is wit the sum bitches who possibly injected him, Eazy himself and God.
    In that interview Cube seemed convinced to me.

Considering Eazy died frm AIDS, you guys dont seem to know much about it at all. You cant inject someone with AIDS. You can inject someone with HIV, but not AIDS. AIDS isnt a disease in itself, it's just HIV that's messed up your immune system to the point where they call it AIDS, because that's the point wen it pretty much becomes a death sentence. If you had sex with someone with AIDS, you wouldnt get AIDS, just HIV, because it's fucked up their immune system but wen it's introduced into your body, it's at its beginning, it has to cripple your immune system frm the beggining. Magic Johnson lived with HIV for decades because you can live with it for decades. It's a very very slow disease that usually has no symptoms at all, so if you have HIV and dont get tested, you can live with it for decades before it becomes AIDS. And that's without any treatment. So if Eazy was injected with HIV, it woulda had to have been at LEAST 20 yrs before he died.

Also, ppl throw around the Illuminati so much, but noone tends to understand it. The Illuminati isnt all this devil-worship, symbols in music videos shit. That's just ppl believing conspiracies too readily. The real Illuminati isnt giving you little clues or infiltrating the music industry, they're the elite behind closed doors. You can be rich and famous without being in the Illuminati. People have just gt the wrong idea, and you know why? Because they want it to happen. If you're pointing at Rihanna and Dre and whoever else and crying Illuminati, you wont be looking where it really is.
    Last edited by TheShade1989; 05-15-2012 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShade1989 View Post
    Considering Eazy died frm AIDS, you guys dont seem to know much about it at all. You cant inject someone with AIDS. You can inject someone with HIV, but not AIDS. AIDS isnt a disease in itself, it's just HIV that's messed up your immune system to the point where they call it AIDS, because that's the point wen it pretty much becomes a death sentence. If you had sex with someone with AIDS, you wouldnt get AIDS, just HIV, because it's fucked up their immune system but wen it's introduced into your body, it's at its beginning, it has to cripple your immune system frm the beggining. Magic Johnson lived with HIV for decades because you can live with it for decades. It's a very very slow disease that usually has no symptoms at all, so if you have HIV and dont get tested, you can live with it for decades before it becomes AIDS. And that's without any treatment. So if Eazy was injected with HIV, it woulda had to have been at LEAST 20 yrs before he died.

Also, ppl throw around the Illuminati so much, but noone tends to understand it. The Illuminati isnt all this devil-worship, symbols in music videos shit. That's just ppl believing conspiracies too readily. The real Illuminati isnt giving you little clues or infiltrating the music industry, they're the elite behind closed doors. You can be rich and famous without being in the Illuminati. People have just gt the wrong idea, and you know why? Because they want it to happen. If you're pointing at Rihanna and Dre and whoever else and crying Illuminati, you wont be looking where it really is.
    so lets change what we said then Eazy was injected with the HIV virus and docters know that they couled of did something to ease the virus inside of Eazy that`s why im trippin off of Magic Johnson cuz he`s been Hiv positive for 20 yrs and with in months Eazy dies that`s what i dont understand if you listin to Conspirisy by Bonethugs N Harmony they talkin about how they think it`s funny Eazy died so quickly but Magic is still living

and personaly i beleive the illuminati is real you can call me a foo all you want but the signs are there this shit is real people are just to blind to see the shit that`s how the music industry is today they trying to distract you so you wont focus on the shit they do i got a whole line off examples that the illuminati is real

The reason he's had it for 20 yrs is because you can have it for decades. Hell, he knows he has it and no doubt has treatment for it, so it's very likely he'll simply die of old age. HIV is like having diabetes nowadays; it can kill you, it causes complications, but it doesnt necessarily kill you. That's if you know you have it and get treatment. If you dont get treatment it'll slowly turn into AIDS, but it takes a very, very long time. You can have it for 20, 30, 40 yrs before it becomes AIDS, without any treatment. That's how slow it is. If the doctors knew Eazy had HIV wen it was HIV, they coulda treated him and they woulda treated him. But if you're thinking he was injected with HIV not long before his death, I'm afraid you're mistaken. HIV doesnt ever progress that quickly, not unless you were already completely fucked up with horrible diseases. It doesnt make sense for someone to inject him with HIV, like I said, it takes decades for it to even become AIDS. Why would someone wait decades to kill someone? It doesnt kill you in weeks or months or even yrs, it's too long.

And as for none of his kids or their mothers having HIV...well, if they havent all been tested then they might have and just not know it yet. But if they have been tested, it doesnt rule anything out. You can pass HIV onto someone, but it's not guaranteed. And if the mother doesnt have it then it wont get passed onto the kid.

i completly agree with shade.
    The kids have been tested tho
    OP is a faggot

OC

Not sure if this has been posted, but it's a series of vids on the subject all in one:

Was Eazy-E murdered by members of the illuminati?
    Unslaved Media - The Industry Exposed Part 76 (Eazy-E)

http://unslavedmedia.net/unslavedmed...v=2DYO2GOA17S6

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnsatE4Zrrw"]The Industry Part 76 - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by EazySteve; 05-30-2012 at 11:24 AM.

A number of rappers said Eazy looked normal built like a little tank maybe even thicker & i have read that before he died he had previously got tested & tested negative & some of you are saying it takes 10 years for HIV to develop into AIDS...so if Eazy was tested negative a couple of years before how could he die from full blown AIDS a couple of years later...he went to the hospital for bronchitis next thing he has full blown AIDS then dead within weeks..

B.G. Knocc Out: I believe in my heart somebody did something to Eric. Whether it was Jerry [Heller], whether it was [his widow] Tomica [Woods-Wright], I have yet to really know the truth about it. But, for a person to have full-blown AIDS [that quickly is suspicious]. My little brother, his father died from full-blown AIDS … from sharing a needle [‘cause] he was [an addict]. Now, I seen this man go through these stages, from HIV to full-blown AIDS. And, when you get a cold, any little thing like that, your whole immune system shut down. So you have to go into the hospital just to recover. Now, to be around Eric for the last three years of his life and he never had an episode like this – never ever – something is strange, something is real odd. And then you gon' come out and tell me when the man go in there for bronchitis, you gon' come out and tell me this man had full-blown AIDS. And we done been to New York, we done been to Chicago in below zero weather [and] he never got sick. He never had an episode. Like, c'mon bruh. Who are you kidding?
    Before everything hit the fan with Eric and Jerry Heller, these brothers from the Nation Of Islam from Chicago – some of [Minister Louis] Farrakhan's right hand men – [came to see Eazy]. We was at Ruthless Records and these dudes walked up in the office, just stormed in one day while we was in there. Nobody had no idea they was comin'. [They] stormed in the office, into Jerry Heller's office, and told Eric to "Come here." Eric got up and went into the conference room. They were in there for like two or three hours. And I swear, when they came out of there Eric had a different look on his face. He seemed like he was shook up about something. … And like a week or so later, he started firing Jerry [and the rest of Heller's relatives at Ruthless]. He fired Jerry Heller. He fired Terry Heller. He fired Gary Ballen. And they were all family. Jerry and Terry is brothers; Gary is their cousin.
    The last time I went into the hallway the man was in there by himself sittin' on the floor wheezing, like terribly. And I was like, "You alright?" I sat down next to him, and he was tryin' to talk, and he had this big manila envelope in his hand, pulling out these faxes and all this stuff. He had records from where money was missing from the label – millions of dollars that he said Jerry was stealing from him. And Jerry was sending him idle threats – faxes and stuff like that. And he was showing me and the guy from Audio Achievements, who owned the studio [Ruthless artists recorded in]. And, he had these inhalers that I never seen before, these big, huge-ass inhalers, and he was tryin' to hit his lungs wit' em. And it seemed like his breathing was getting better and then it just got worse. So, when he started gettin' real bad and he started sweating, I ran and got his two bodyguards [and] was like, "Hey man, y'all gotta come get the dude. Somethin' ain't right." They came and picked him up, put him inside the car, drove him to the hospital, and that night is when it came out on the news.
    So it's strange, it's a strange situation. And that's what leads me to believe there's something more.
    Last edited by Casual T; 05-30-2012 at 07:38 PM.

The fact of the matter is, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be injected with HIV and then die frm AIDS in such a short amount of time. He may find it suspicious, but it doesnt matter what he thinks, because those are the facts. You cant inject someone with AIDS, you can only inject them with HIV, and that takes a ridiculously long time to get to AIDS. My mother had HIV for 14 yrs before she died, and she was a junkie with a terrible immune system, and she had no medication for it. AIDS does lower your immune system, but it doesnt give you diseases that arent there, so it's possible that he simply hadnt gotten sick until that point, so that wen he did finally get sick, it was really bad. Maybe he was just lucky up until then. Or maybe the doctors lied to him and he didnt really have AIDS, but I see no reason for that.

The fact of the matter is, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be injected with HIV and then die frm AIDS in such a short amount of time. He may find it suspicious, but it doesnt matter what he thinks, because those are the facts. You cant inject someone with AIDS, you can only inject them with HIV, and that takes a ridiculously long time to get to AIDS. My mother had HIV for 14 yrs before she died, and she was a junkie with a terrible immune system, and she had no medication for it. AIDS does lower your immune system, but it doesnt give you diseases that arent there, so it's possible that he simply hadnt gotten sick until that point, so that wen he did finally get sick, it was really bad. Maybe he was just lucky up until then. Or maybe the doctors lied to him and he didnt really have AIDS, but I see no reason for that.
    exactly
    OP is a faggot

OC

Or maybe the doctors lied to him and he didnt really have AIDS,
    Did someone made a terrible mistake???? I could imagine that.
    Damn that is so fucked up ):

Thread Information