Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eazy-E DOCUMENTARY

Default Re: Eazy-E DOCUMENTARY

this is good.Sergio and The doc are getting a lot of publicity and recognition!Cant wait!
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

Oh, so you did interview Tomica? Hope she has some good scoop! Never new she would want to even be bothered.

Did you see the comment on the last link that EazySteve posted?

Exclamation Re: Eazy-E DOCUMENTARY

Thanks for posting the link's EazySteve, i had no clue the word was getting round this fast.

I had no idea tomica was part of this.lol.

i think some of those sites made a mistake. I have not officially interviewed her.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Thumbs up Re: Eazy-E DOCUMENTARY

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip View Post
    Your welcome. It's nice to feel appreciated.

I do a lot of stuff and sometimes i wonder why? I wonder if im crazy to be doing all these things for Eazy-E

Hearing how people appreciate all the hard work really let's me know that im not the only one who is a hardcore Eazy-E fan. Im glad their are a lot of you like me.

RIP
    EAZY-E
    one of these days rockstar will put you in a gta game as an eazy e fan

Thanks for posting the link's EazySteve, i had no clue the word was getting round this fast.

I had no idea tomica was part of this.lol.

i think some of those sites made a mistake. I have not officially interviewed her.
    No problem man. Where's Tomica these days?

Serg,Julio G is in the doc right....a lot of stories he tells about Eazy are bad...i remember the last one i heard from him on one of the Eazy tribute shows where he said some chick who knew Eazy heard his music for the first time & was so shocked to hear him cussing & shit (because he never really disrespected women in person) & was like OMG is this you Eric!!?? Julio said Eazy was like yeah all embarassed said it was funny...& the one about Eazy hearing about the situation Julio was in so after the show that night he hand he him about $500(can't remember exactly) & put it straight in his pocket & Julio didn't pull it out & check it til he was driving home...i'd like to hear stories like that from Julio again...i wanted someone to record & upload that tribute show for those stories he told but don't think anyone got it...i hear a lot of celebs(R&B singers,actors etc)speak about Pac or Biggie(Jada Pinkett,T-Boz talk about Pac) but never Eazy
    I'd also like to hear stories from Tomica about what they did when they were together & what Eazy was like when around her out of the public eye...i remember the article where she said they would go for walks to the park & shit..& this here:

What’s one of your earliest memories of Eazy? Tomica Wright: I remember being on our first date and driving. He had a sunroof and I asked him why he wouldn’t open the sunroof and I went to go open it and he got scared [Laughs]. He was like, “Don’t open it because something is gonna fall in.” He got scared and swerved over. I thought it was funny because it’s like, why get a car with a sunroof if you’re scared of it? That let me know that [he was] human. You look at a person from a different perspective and those little nuances is what brings you close to an individual to see that they have fears, insecurities, strong points and weaknesses.
    Last edited by Casual T; 05-09-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Realazzdaekum View Post
    Serg,Julio G is in the doc right....a lot of stories he tells about Eazy are bad...i remember the last one i heard from him on one of the Eazy tribute shows where he said some chick who knew Eazy heard his music for the first time & was so shocked to hear him cussing & shit (because he never really disrespected women in person) & was like OMG is this you Eric!!?? Julio said Eazy was like yeah all embarassed said it was funny...& the one about Eazy hearing about the situation Julio was in so after the show that night he hand he him about $500(can't remember exactly) & put it straight in his pocket & Julio didn't pull it out & check it til he was driving home...i'd like to hear stories like that from Julio again...i wanted someone to record & upload that tribute show for those stories he told but don't think anyone got it...i hear a lot of celebs(R&B singers,actors etc)speak about Pac or Biggie(Jada Pinkett,T-Boz talk about Pac) but never Eazy
    I'd also like to hear stories from Tomica about what they did when they were together & what Eazy was like when around her out of the public eye...i remember the article where she said they would go for walks to the park & shit..& this here:

What’s one of your earliest memories of Eazy? Tomica Wright: I remember being on our first date and driving. He had a sunroof and I asked him why he wouldn’t open the sunroof and I went to go open it and he got scared [Laughs]. He was like, “Don’t open it because something is gonna fall in.” He got scared and swerved over. I thought it was funny because it’s like, why get a car with a sunroof if you’re scared of it? That let me know that [he was] human. You look at a person from a different perspective and those little nuances is what brings you close to an individual to see that they have fears, insecurities, strong points and weaknesses.
    Good point. I didn't ask Tomica anything too personal when I did my interview. Shit, for as long as it took for her to get back to me, I almost didn't think I would get an interview at all.

Quote Originally Posted by EazySteve View Post
    Good point. I didn't ask Tomica anything too personal when I did my interview. Shit, for as long as it took for her to get back to me, I almost didn't think I would get an interview at all.
    how long did she take?

Where's the link to the article where she said they would go for walks to the park and crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Where's the link to the article where she said they would go for walks to the park and crap?
    Would have posted it but forgot how to find it was a magazine scan posted here

Quote Originally Posted by Cris5150 View Post
    how long did she take?
    It's been while so I don't remember the exact, but it was months

Would have posted it but forgot how to find it was a magazine scan posted here
    Well can anyone post it and find it then?

Got a question 4 U Eazy-E fans. Who is the movie from? Not Jerry Heller I hope lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ruthlessassasin View Post
    Got a question 4 U Eazy-E fans. Who is the movie from? Not Jerry Heller I hope lol!
    well if you're asking who's the director of the movie then i say it's the owner of this site,Sergio
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

hell yeah this should be kool

Yes, I am the director and producer of this film.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Hell yeah holmes! This documentary looks like it's going to be the Nuclear bomb! can't wait to C this. Mad props for filming all this and puttin it out! when is it officialy supposed to drop?

im glad you are looking forward to it. it drops December 21 2012

EAZY MUTHAPHUKKIN E Dangerous187's Avatar

Wtf, No man. The world ends on December 21 2012. Release it a day before, I've been waiting for this for a long ass time.
    "I'm The Dream Catcher but, Nothing but Nightmares I Caught"

"Tell Ya Momma To Get Off Of My Tip, I Have No Time To Give Her My Dick"

How are you releasing it DVD or just something youll post on here?

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBoris View Post
    this is good.Sergio and The doc are getting a lot of publicity and recognition!Cant wait!
    yeooww eazy e 4 life

Default re

thnxxxx hommiieee

Thumbs up Re: Eazy-E DOCUMENTARY

IM ready to see this documentary and i know its going to be a good one base on what i saw so far

did anyone get there dvd in

Quote Originally Posted by marcus View Post
    did anyone get there dvd in
    Naw Son Not Yet
    REST IN PEACE CHARLY AND JASMINE I LOVE YOU BOTH FOREVER!

how long does the shipping take?? it was shipped out 2 weeks ago, im tryna make sure people actually get it first before i purchase..dont want this to end up like layzie bone's :lost archives"

Quote Originally Posted by BG Dresta View Post
    how long does the shipping take?? it was shipped out 2 weeks ago, im tryna make sure people actually get it first before i purchase..dont want this to end up like layzie bone's :lost archives"
    Well Not To Start Shit, I Remember Dopeman Told Me He Purchased Dirty Red's Street Heat Vol. 1 CD Off Sergio And Never Ever Received It. & That Was Back In 2006...
    REST IN PEACE CHARLY AND JASMINE I LOVE YOU BOTH FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean.i.am View Post
    Nice.. I'd like 2 say good work 2 Sergio for all he has done/ is doing, to keep alive, the legacy of The Godfather of Gangsta Rap Eric (Eazy-E) Wright. We ALL appreciate it Sergio!! Keep up the GREAT work!!
    who is sergio

Im guessing i should answer these questions .lol

Ok, yes, the film took 7 years. I know of a lot of great documentaries that have taken even more than 7 years to be complete. Its not like i was able to find and locate every person i wanted to interview in 1 year. that's impossible . even today i just found someone i feel would be great on the film. another example is when BG Knocc Out was in jail. Once he was released a month or so later we got together for the interview.

Im going to finish interviews in the next 2 months and get it all finalized by November.
    im ddefinitley gonna see dat an btw is knocc out still as cool as he was back then

anybody receive it yet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information