Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 31 of 40

Thread: Eazy-E HIV Question

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Eazy-E HIV Question

    I have seen Layzie Bone mention it in 2 different interviews that he knew Eazy had HIV in January 1995. Any other sources confirm this? According to Layzie:

    November/December = cough from common cold
    January = HIV
    February = AIDS
    March = Death

    I remember the news announcement he was in the hospital with AIDS March 13, 1995. I remember it like it was planes hitting the twin towers.

  2. #2
    Neighborhood Sniper Cris5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    maybe but there wasnt a autospy on E right?

  3. #3
    Casual T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,884
    Rep Power
    34

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Cris5150 View Post
    maybe but there wasnt a autospy on E right?
    Yeah,i think i read or heard that Eazy's parents wouldn't allow or didn't ask for an autopsy which was the wrong move imo.If they had did an autopsy on him that would have been proof into his cause of death & cleared up all these conspiracy theories

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    But why that just doesn't make sense to me? I would always ask for an autopsy.

  5. #5
    Neighborhood Sniper Cris5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    But why that just doesn't make sense to me? I would always ask for an autopsy.
    ^^^^Idk its their son and maybe they thought it would only bring more pain to them if they did find the cause but who knows

  6. #6
    Lady N.W.A MrsEricLynnWright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Eazy's Heart
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    but see now Eazy`s death is like a crime that`s unsolved smdh i really wish his parents would of did and autopsy
    Follow me on snapchat @Shelooklikastar



  7. #7
    Sean187um Sean.i.am's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    I know I wish they did too.. Ive wondered about and I hate 2 say it really but what about exhuming him and testing him 2 see what they find.. I think after all that I've heard and read that somebody did something to our hero.. And whoever did needs to pay.. ....Long live Eazy!!
    " Fuck my Baby's Momma / That Bitch got Drama "

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Do you think his close family and friends knew he had a disease back in January?

  9. #9
    Neighborhood Sniper Cris5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Idk no one has really talked to Patricia or Kenneth (younger sister and older bro respectively) about their opinions so who knows

  10. #10
    Lady N.W.A MrsEricLynnWright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Eazy's Heart
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    if only we could bring easy back i bet we would know the truth if you ask me i think the illuminati had something to do with my hubby`s death
    Follow me on snapchat @Shelooklikastar



  11. #11
    Administrator hiphopthug95rip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    161

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by EazySteve View Post
    I have seen Layzie Bone mention it in 2 different interviews that he knew Eazy had HIV in January 1995. Any other sources confirm this? According to Layzie:

    November/December = cough from common cold
    January = HIV
    February = AIDS
    March = Death

    I remember the news announcement he was in the hospital with AIDS March 13, 1995. I remember it like it was planes hitting the twin towers.
    That sounds interesting. where can we see the video clip or article with this info?

    i never heard their was actual proof of anyone saying he had HIV
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E



  12. #12
    Lady N.W.A MrsEricLynnWright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Eazy's Heart
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    25

    Question Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    i dont know if this is true or not but i sure as hell dont beleive it but my friend said she heared that Eazy got AIDS by shooting up heroin and i told her i know for a fact that that aint true cuz that doesnt sound like something Eazy would do and plus you would have to have used a dirty needle right ?
    Follow me on snapchat @Shelooklikastar



  13. #13
    Sean187um Sean.i.am's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    On the song "conspiracy" , @ the end, part of the @LayzieBTNH interview is played where he says that in january eazy had HIV, February he had aids, and march died from it. I heard the full interview b4 think it's on YouTube. I wondered same thing when I heard him say that. I always thought Eazy was diagnosed w/ full blown Aids on 3-1-95. Really crazy... Anybody know if there is a full video of press conference announcing he had it from 3-15-95 ?
    " Fuck my Baby's Momma / That Bitch got Drama "

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip View Post
    That sounds interesting. where can we see the video clip or article with this info?

    i never heard their was actual proof of anyone saying he had HIV
    Shoot man, I found most of the interviews here. I wish I would have posted them. I know one was on youtube

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDOxTQ7kvws"]Layzie Bone Talks About The NWO and Who Killed Eazy E - YouTube[/ame]

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by sean1x View Post
    On the song "conspiracy" , @ the end, part of the @LayzieBTNH interview is played where he says that in january eazy had HIV, February he had aids, and march died from it. I heard the full interview b4 think it's on YouTube. I wondered same thing when I heard him say that. I always thought Eazy was diagnosed w/ full blown Aids on 3-1-95. Really crazy... Anybody know if there is a full video of press conference announcing he had it from 3-15-95 ?
    The one from his lawyer?

  16. #16

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    The only reason HIV would progress that quickly is if he'd had it for decades and then found out in january wen it was in its last phase before it became AIDS, then became AIDS, then killed him. But there's no way he coulda gt HIV, whether through unprotected sex, dirty needles or being injected with it as a murder attempt, and died with it so quickly. So either he didnt have HIV/AIDS, or he'd had it for a very long time. Not everything is a conspiracy. Everyone dies, even famous ppl, and sometimes sooner than expected. I imagine he had a lotta sex, it's easy to get HIV, and if he didnt get tested for it until its later stages or until it was too late wen he was actually dying, then he woulda had it for a long time.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Downey
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShade1989 View Post
    The only reason HIV would progress that quickly is if he'd had it for decades and then found out in january wen it was in its last phase before it became AIDS, then became AIDS, then killed him. But there's no way he coulda gt HIV, whether through unprotected sex, dirty needles or being injected with it as a murder attempt, and died with it so quickly. So either he didnt have HIV/AIDS, or he'd had it for a very long time. Not everything is a conspiracy. Everyone dies, even famous ppl, and sometimes sooner than expected. I imagine he had a lotta sex, it's easy to get HIV, and if he didnt get tested for it until its later stages or until it was too late wen he was actually dying, then he woulda had it for a long time.
    Ive been saying this for months and been studying AIDS research for 14 years. You cant be diagnosed one month and have full blown AIDS in 2 months. Its not physically possible. AIDS is similar to cancer in that its a slow and painful death. For arguments sake if he found out he has diagnosed in jan he could have lived for years.
    And stop with these stupid comments about people injecting him.thats stupid beyond belief

  18. #18

  19. #19

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by eazysteve View Post
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/vcboards/...948&view=print

    eazy was trying to disconnect the leeches from his money, and that must have pissed them off and caused his health to 'take a turn for the worst'.
    thats what i think

  20. #20

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    a good theory comes up but no discussion on it???? laaammmeee lol.

  21. #21
    ChuckBoRuthless ChuckBoris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    64

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by BG Dresta View Post
    a good theory comes up but no discussion on it???? laaammmeee lol.
    ok let's discuss it then.
    I think Eazy E died of AIDS nothin more nothing else
    OP is a faggot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

  22. #22

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    lol..ok BUT..how did he get it?..his kids dont got it..none of the woman he had kids with got it..so?...has anybody came out publicly and said "Eazy E gave me AIDS"??..sure he might of 'died of AIDS' but theres way more to the story than that.IMO

  23. #23
    ChuckBoRuthless ChuckBoris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    64

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by BG Dresta View Post
    lol..ok BUT..how did he get it?..his kids dont got it..none of the woman he had kids with got it..so?...has anybody came out publicly and said "Eazy E gave me AIDS"??..sure he might of 'died of AIDS' but theres way more to the story than that.IMO
    it does look shady but I'm that kind of person that really doesn't go deep into stuff like that.I mean it ain't gonna bring him back either way so why just bang your head against the wall with it?
    OP is a faggot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

  24. #24

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    my heads already too fucked up so talkin bout this is NOTHIN..its just crazy how people on here who are supposed to be his fans ignore or turn the other cheek when good points about his death come up..some things u cant just EXPLAIN u just have to KNOW so thats why im always up to talk about this cause i KNOW someone had him killed, the only question that hasnt been answered is WHO did it?..someone with alot of money i'll tell u that much.

  25. #25
    ChuckBoRuthless ChuckBoris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    64

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by BG Dresta View Post
    my heads already too fucked up so talkin bout this is NOTHIN..its just crazy how people on here who are supposed to be his fans ignore or turn the other cheek when good points about his death come up..some things u cant just EXPLAIN u just have to KNOW so thats why im always up to talk about this cause i KNOW someone had him killed, the only question that hasnt been answered is WHO did it?..someone with alot of money i'll tell u that much.
    if you find out holla @ me
    OP is a faggot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

  26. #26

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    ruthless95rip has a better chance to find out ; )

  27. #27

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBoris View Post
    if you find out holla @ me
    OT: how did u get in to Eazy's music?

  28. #28
    ChuckBoRuthless ChuckBoris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    64

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by BG Dresta View Post
    OT: how did u get in to Eazy's music?
    does ot mean occupational therapy?
    OP is a faggot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

  29. #29

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    damn..it means 'off topic'....

  30. #30

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    damn serg what happened to all the members that would actually discuss in these threads..trolling and lil new booty ass members put it a knife thru this forums heart and its slowwwwllly fading..

  31. #31
    ChuckBoRuthless ChuckBoris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    64

    Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

    Quote Originally Posted by BG Dresta View Post
    damn serg what happened to all the members that would actually discuss in these threads..trolling and lil new booty ass members put it a knife thru this forums heart and its slowwwwllly fading..
    yo man im just tryin to make a conversation here sheeesh
    OP is a faggot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. I Have a question about Eazy.org
    By MrsEricLynnWright in forum Eazy-E
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 03:02 PM
  2. ask Lil Eazy a question.
    By hiphopthug95rip in forum Eazy-ECPT.com(NEWS N Exclusives)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 07:34 AM
  3. Eazy E question
    By The Secred One in forum Eazy-E
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 01:31 PM
  4. Eazy-E Question
    By Xx Compton xX in forum No More ??
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 07:45 PM
  5. Question i sent to Lil Eazy
    By hiphopthug95rip in forum Lil Eazy-E
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 10:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •