Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eazy-E HIV Question

Default Re: Eazy-E HIV Question

Quote Originally Posted by BG Dresta View Post
    damn serg what happened to all the members that would actually discuss in these threads..trolling and lil new booty ass members put it a knife thru this forums heart and its slowwwwllly fading..
    Times change man. im happy with all our members. each member has their own unique ideas and thoughts about Eazy. And the other cool thing is that we get to see the what people of all ages, countries and states think bout E and Ruthless.

I though this discussion was going pretty good.

It is very shady that none of his children or their moms have aids.

The way his death happened and how everything was handled with Ruthless records is just too suspicious .

im pretty sure he was killed , and we all have our own thoughts on who might have done it.

I kinda been thinking lately that the big record companies had something to do with it. that whole interscope/sony theory is what ill call it. In the future i will make a detailed thread about what i think. lol Think about how interscope blew up after ruthless was taken out the picture.
    A mad man from tha streets / A Ruthless Hustla / Eazy-E, Tha Hip Hop Thugsta - Eazy-E

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip View Post
    Times change man. im happy with all our members. each member has their own unique ideas and thoughts about Eazy. And the other cool thing is that we get to see the what people of all ages, countries and states think bout E and Ruthless.

I though this discussion was going pretty good.

It is very shady that none of his children or their moms have aids.

The way his death happened and how everything was handled with Ruthless records is just too suspicious .

im pretty sure he was killed , and we all have our own thoughts on who might have done it.

I kinda been thinking lately that the big record companies had something to do with it. that whole interscope/sony theory is what ill call it. In the future i will make a detailed thread about what i think. lol Think about how interscope blew up after ruthless was taken out the picture.

yea i feel that fuck interscope and jimmy ivine n all his partners n sony n rec exs

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBoris View Post
    yo man im just tryin to make a conversation here sheeesh
    its all good..i guess i was trippin that day lol.

EAZY MUTHAPHUKKIN E Dangerous187's Avatar

I've been thinking about his death for years. I honestly think he was Murdered, Either that or hes still alive.
    Think about it, When MJ died everyone suspected he was still alive, why? Because there was no death pics, No pics of him in the casket no pics of him in hospital, no autopsy pics (if you seen them, they're fake)
    Now, Eazy. There was no pictures of Eazy in the Hospital or Casket. Eazy wasn't as big as MJ and it would have been easier for the press to get to him in hospital to take pictures, I'm not sure if you guys have the shit where the casket is open at the funeral so people can see the body though, Maybe he had one of them? the only people who might know is his kids.
    He could still be alive, Probably reading this thread lol.
    If hes dead he was murdered for sure, None of his kids or their mothers have HIV, not even Tomica.
    Probably didn't even have HIV, some people believe he was injected with it, Where is the proof that he even had it? are we going to believe what the media says? lol
    He could've been killed in hospital, Idk this shit fucks with my mind.
    "I'm The Dream Catcher but, Nothing but Nightmares I Caught"

"Tell Ya Momma To Get Off Of My Tip, I Have No Time To Give Her My Dick"

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    I've been thinking about his death for years. I honestly think he was Murdered, Either that or hes still alive.
    Think about it, When MJ died everyone suspected he was still alive, why? Because there was no death pics, No pics of him in the casket no pics of him in hospital, no autopsy pics (if you seen them, they're fake)
    Now, Eazy. There was no pictures of Eazy in the Hospital or Casket. Eazy wasn't as big as MJ and it would have been easier for the press to get to him in hospital to take pictures, I'm not sure if you guys have the shit where the casket is open at the funeral so people can see the body though, Maybe he had one of them? the only people who might know is his kids.
    He could still be alive, Probably reading this thread lol.
    If hes dead he was murdered for sure, None of his kids or their mothers have HIV, not even Tomica.
    Probably didn't even have HIV, some people believe he was injected with it, Where is the proof that he even had it? are we going to believe what the media says? lol
    He could've been killed in hospital, Idk this shit fucks with my mind.
    Not everyone is happy to let pictures public of dead loved ones. He wasnt Che Guevara, for fuck's sake, it wasnt important to get proof that he's dead. The only reason ppl cling to shit about Tupac, MJ, Eazy, whoever else being alive is simply because they dont wanna accept that these ppl they look upto are dead. Everyone dies, and many ppl die prematurely; that includes famous ppl. Most things are not a conspiracy.

As for why none of his kids or their mothers have HIV, there's an extremely simple reason: HIV is not very contagious at all. It's not like chicken pox or the cold; the chances of getting it even by having unprotected sex is pretty low. I'm not saying you can go fucking women with HIV without any consequences of course, but I am saying that it isnt guaranteed to give you HIV. Someone gave Eazy HIV, and Eazy might have passed it on to some women, but obviously not the ppl who gt tested, it seems.

Oh, and of course you shouldnt believe what the media tells you. But...doctors arent often bound by the game of politics. Hell, doctors cant even divulge their patient's information, so it had to have come frm Eazy himself. Is it really so hard to believe that a guy who'd been engaging in sexual activities since basically he was a kid ended up with HIV?

Quote Originally Posted by TheShade1989 View Post
    Not everyone is happy to let pictures public of dead loved ones. He wasnt Che Guevara, for fuck's sake, it wasnt important to get proof that he's dead. The only reason ppl cling to shit about Tupac, MJ, Eazy, whoever else being alive is simply because they dont wanna accept that these ppl they look upto are dead. Everyone dies, and many ppl die prematurely; that includes famous ppl. Most things are not a conspiracy.

As for why none of his kids or their mothers have HIV, there's an extremely simple reason: HIV is not very contagious at all. It's not like chicken pox or the cold; the chances of getting it even by having unprotected sex is pretty low. I'm not saying you can go fucking women with HIV without any consequences of course, but I am saying that it isnt guaranteed to give you HIV. Someone gave Eazy HIV, and Eazy might have passed it on to some women, but obviously not the ppl who gt tested, it seems.

Oh, and of course you shouldnt believe what the media tells you. But...doctors arent often bound by the game of politics. Hell, doctors cant even divulge their patient's information, so it had to have come frm Eazy himself. Is it really so hard to believe that a guy who'd been engaging in sexual activities since basically he was a kid ended up with HIV?
    this.^^^^^
    OP is a faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous187 View Post
    It's not gay if I'm dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan_Wright View Post
    Right. I was a little mistake
    OC

I read jerry Hellers book and he described eazy in his casket said he had street clothes on khackies boots Pendleton shirt and Compton hat and I think his locs on. Very sad. I like Sergio's theory about interscope. I'd say he was killed for sure. Rip eazy...
    " Fuck my Baby's Momma / That Bitch got Drama "

Quote Originally Posted by EazySteve View Post
    I have seen Layzie Bone mention it in 2 different interviews that he knew Eazy had HIV in January 1995. Any other sources confirm this? According to Layzie:

November/December = cough from common cold
    January = HIV
    February = AIDS
    March = Death

I remember the news announcement he was in the hospital with AIDS March 13, 1995. I remember it like it was planes hitting the twin towers.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopthug95rip View Post
    That sounds interesting. where can we see the video clip or article with this info?

i never heard their was actual proof of anyone saying he had HIV
    Flesh said in a November 2009 interview that Eazy got sick in December '94 while he and Bone Thugs visited New York, then January '95 he went to go see a doctor that was apparently Jerry Heller's, then in February he was diagnosed with HIV and finally, in March, he died of AIDS.

http://hiphopwired.com/2009/11/06/bo...eazy-es-death/
    A real muthaphukkin G that was born in 1989 - what a good year. It was a good year for rap/hip hop and even rock music. 1989 was when N.W.A. became popular and then Ice Cube left, Ronald Reagan left White House and George Bush took his place, Above the Law came to life and The D.O.C. released No One Can Do It Better before a car accident fucked up his voice.

My top 35 albums of 1989

Peace to dem niggaz, even you Eazy!

Quote Originally Posted by real_muthaphukkin_g_1989 View Post
    Flesh said in a November 2009 interview that Eazy got sick in December '94 while he and Bone Thugs visited New York, then January '95 he went to go see a doctor that was apparently Jerry Heller's, then in February he was diagnosed with HIV and finally, in March, he died of AIDS.

http://hiphopwired.com/2009/11/06/bo...eazy-es-death/

One thing that always stood out to me with Eazy's situation is that he tested negative for HIV in 1994. Then a year later, dead from "full blown AIDS". I smell a rat. He was murdered. I think the suspects could either be Suge Knight, Jerry Heller, or Tomica and Ron Sweeney.

Thread Information