Thread: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Set November Release Date For “Art of War III”

Default Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Set November Release Date For “Art of War III”

The Bones will release Art of War III !

(AllHipHop News) Rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony have announced the release date for their newest album, Art of War III.

The latest album from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony features all five original group members: Krazie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, Flesh-N-Bone and Layzie Bone.

Additionally, the group linked with longtime producer DJ U-Neek and Kenny McLeod, who produced Art of War III for the rap group.

The album, which is being released through Seven Arts Entertainment, is due in stores on November 27.

“We are very excited by BTH’s new music, which brings them back to their roots and their great success with DJ U-Neek and Kenny McLeod on ‘Art of War.’ The
    boys are back in town!” said Seven Arts Music’s CEO, David Michery.

The first single from Art of War III is titled “Bring It Back,” which incorporates elements of Cameo’s classic single “Why Have I Lost You” and Sheila Hutchinson’s song “So I Can Love You.”

source: http://allhiphop.com/2012/08/22/bone...rt-of-war-iii/

Default Re: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Set November Release Date For “Art of War III”

YES !! This is great news !!
    " Fuck my Baby's Momma / That Bitch got Drama "

WICKED

Didn't they break up?

The thing is, they actually never broke up. Kray just told that he and Wish are not in the group anymore, but will peform and make one 20th. Century album. Chasin the devil will be his last CD. It looks like Krays going to retire slowly

Yeah i think this is a good album!

Respect 2 Bone Thugs N harmony !

EVERYBODY GRAB YOUR WEAPONS IS THE ART OF WAR!!!!!!!! cant wait for this to come out

Can't wait to hear this.
    A real muthaphukkin G that was born in 1989 - what a good year. It was a good year for rap/hip hop and even rock music. 1989 was when N.W.A. became popular and then Ice Cube left, Ronald Reagan left White House and George Bush took his place, Above the Law came to life and The D.O.C. released No One Can Do It Better before a car accident fucked up his voice.

My top 35 albums of 1989

Peace to dem niggaz, even you Eazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean.i.am View Post
    YES !! This is great news !!
    It was a hoax

It's more a misunderstanding.
    DJ U-Neek wanted to Release the Album.
    Actually, BTNH got signed with Seven Arts, but Steve Lobel got the boys out of the contract, to focus them on the 20th Century Album.
    They didn't know about the AOW WWIII that this should come out, so there were big confusion, cause DJ U-Neek was all hyping up of the Album and Layzie Bone told that he never knew about the shit.
    Fact is, that this Album exists on Seven Arts. I think that some major Bizzy/Layzie/Flesh Tracks that should be on that "Majority Rules" Album what they scrapped.
    So, they can drop it when they want, but Bone will not see a Cent of it, cause they didn't fullfill the Contract.
    But the big question is, when they will release it. I think right after the 20th Century Album, to see how the Album could get selled.

Thread Information