Gangsta Gangsta and Appetite for Destruction will be on the stations
    listen to this Sheeeeit:

http://www1.rollingstone.com/hearitn...tclassics.html

Default Re: NWA on the GTA V Radio

Quote Originally Posted by Niki-G View Post
    Gangsta Gangsta and Appetite for Destruction will be on the stations
    listen to this Sheeeeit:

http://www1.rollingstone.com/hearitn...tclassics.html
    that's great news. I remember when san andreas came out and it made a lot of people learn about eazy e. now its back almost 10 yrs later. we need a fuckin reunion on this forum lol

I will do the mod on the radio

Super Moderator

Good to hear. Like MF Real said, San Andreas made a lot of people aware of Eazy and Gangsta Rap, they're keeping the tradition going.

I really start to hate Rockstar. I mean, first in San Andreas, they put Eazier Said Then Dun right after Dre Day. Fucking punch in the face. Now GTA V, This fucking West Coast Classic Radiostation only plays DeathRow Jams: Tupac - Ambitionz As A Ridah (Okay, it's a classic) Snoops Gin & Juice (same shit) DPG Wut Would You Do (are you fuckin' serious?!) Korupt - C Walk. I wouldn't had nothing against this, if some Eazy/Ruthless joints were there, but there were only TWO N.W.A Tracks. Gangsta Gangsta had only the Ice Cube verses and ends bevor Eazy started. The second one is Appetite For Destruction. Ok, the ONLY Track, where you can listen to E. Man honestly what the Fuck!?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Niki-G View Post
    I really start to hate Rockstar. I mean, first in San Andreas, they put Eazier Said Then Dun right after Dre Day. Fucking punch in the face. Now GTA V, This fucking West Coast Classic Radiostation only plays DeathRow Jams: Tupac - Ambitionz As A Ridah (Okay, it's a classic) Snoops Gin & Juice (same shit) DPG Wut Would You Do (are you fuckin' serious?!) Korupt - C Walk. I wouldn't had nothing against this, if some Eazy/Ruthless joints were there, but there were only TWO N.W.A Tracks. Gangsta Gangsta had only the Ice Cube verses and ends bevor Eazy started. The second one is Appetite For Destruction. Ok, the ONLY Track, where you can listen to E. Man honestly what the Fuck!?
    I could accept everything except cutting out Eazy's verse from Gangsta Gangsta. I mean WTF? Why would they do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty D.R. View Post
    I could accept everything except cutting out Eazy's verse from Gangsta Gangsta. I mean WTF? Why would they do that?
    I agree, they should have more Eazy on there, Bone too... It's kinda funny i bought gtaV about 3 weeks ago and the 1st song i heard was Appetite for Destruction. I told my girl i was like shit i like this game already..lol.
    " Fuck my Baby's Momma / That Bitch got Drama "

Yeah yeah true like "radio version" C'mon. Every track (I gave a listen) on there was in full. Why they didn't cut a Cube verse. He had so much of em....
    To put Thuggish Ruggish Bone or Fo Tha Love Of $ would be so fuckin awesome. Man, I really hoped, there would be more of that....
    Honestly, game istn't a fuckin burna, like everybody's sayin. I mean story is "Meh not that much" IMO.
    I really prefer GTA IV Storywise. In IV, there were some moments, I was lil bit shocked like the last mission, that someone of your friends die, depends what do you choose. Lol a friend told me for GTA V to use Plan C, because it's the best choice. When I got into this and red my options, it was sure to use C because it's the best lol and the end, it wasn't that much spectacular. I mean yeah some stuff was cool, like diving and stuff, but I never do this shit, so it was a lil bit useless. Also the dog. It was sayed in some review, you should carry your pet, or it could leave you. Man I never touch the dog and he's still shittin in my yard lol.
    Also the haircuts and Tattoos are stupid. You got 1 million barber and tattooshops and you don't got so much to choose, like in San Andreas, with CJ.

Thread Information