Thread: The 20yrs it's on DVD n ruthless memories DVDs

Default The 20yrs it's on DVD n ruthless memories DVDs

Yo Sergio n dope man it's ya boy og cold187umkilla, what's up with these DVDs are any again le right now, I wanna purchase them directly from y'all and have y'all directly send them to me if possibles use keep me updated been, in n out Trina stay outta trouble n keep updated the eazy e DVDs,

EAZY MUTHAPHUKKIN E Dangerous187's Avatar

Default Re: The 20yrs it's on DVD n ruthless memories DVDs

Good luck, I ordered mine a year ago, Still haven't got it.
    "I'm The Dream Catcher but, Nothing but Nightmares I Caught"

"Tell Ya Momma To Get Off Of My Tip, I Have No Time To Give Her My Dick"

Hey Sergio, dope am, ghetto187, codeine, ricko them the members I remeber what's good, what's the mes on these dvdsdsomebkdy get in contact with me, only got so meh time in this earth ain't nobody promised Tomorow I ain't tryna end up gettn locked up or die before I get to see this shit haha

Seems like they rarely get on now.. I've been loggin in and out for tha last few days and nobody(Admins/Mods) been on hittin me bac so idk..we'll have to see wats up..
    anyways wats up, brutha?

Man U know just tryin to survive in these crazy times u kno, goat lot of rare stuff in the vault need to talk wit my ogees bout it cuz I'm the one who originally sent the full 1900 2 Compton to Sergio, with no tags, in the roger trout man interview, and eazye real last words, wanna help contribute to the legacy ever since I got out I see eazyecpt doin big thanks just wanna be apart n show my love for E also I still got the original Armani locs eazy use to wear, thinking about puttin um up for sale again, but I'm thinking at least 2 grand for them

Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla View Post
    Man U know just tryin to survive in these crazy times u kno, goat lot of rare stuff in the vault need to talk wit my ogees bout it cuz I'm the one who originally sent the full 1900 2 Compton to Sergio, with no tags, in the roger trout man interview, and eazye real last words, wanna help contribute to the legacy ever since I got out I see eazyecpt doin big thanks just wanna be apart n show my love for E also I still got the original Armani locs eazy use to wear, thinking about puttin um up for sale again, but I'm thinking at least 2 grand for them
    Also I wanna re release the mixtapes I did with ghetto 187 from the west 2 da south, n re release dirty red greatest hits screwed n chopped since this screwed shit really went worldwide, n there a lot new outlets to get mixtapes out, really wanna make ythings happn need to hear from all my ogees what's up dope an Sergio ghetto 187 codeine ricko n all my other ppl that been dine n staid dine since day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cold187umKilla View Post
    Sup bro? U got the actual glasses that eazy wore? How did u get them?
    " Fuck my Baby's Momma / That Bitch got Drama "

Quote Originally Posted by Sean.i.am View Post
    Sup bro? U got the actual glasses that eazy wore? How did u get them?
    Same model he means

What is the 20yrs it's on dvd? I've been away from this site for awhile. I saw the 6 min trailer for ruthless memories tho and it looks tough

How do I free up my PM space it says shit is full and I cannot send messages I tried deleting messages but shit still say it full

Quote Originally Posted by Gho$t View Post
    What is the 20yrs it's on dvd?
    Yeah what's this

EAZY MUTHAPHUKKIN E Dangerous187's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by casual t View Post
    yeah what's this
    yeah, what the fuck is this? For fucks sake, what the fuck is it?
    "I'm The Dream Catcher but, Nothing but Nightmares I Caught"

"Tell Ya Momma To Get Off Of My Tip, I Have No Time To Give Her My Dick"

Thread Information